C# Certification Training (4 Courses, 2+ Projects)
4 Online Courses
2 Hands-on Project
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
C# Training - C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners
C# .Net - Beginners
C# - C Sharp Advanced
Project on C# - Async and Await in C#
Introduction of Ado.Net in C# Windows Application
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online C# Certification Course
This C# Programming Training Certification includes comprehensive 4 C# programming languages courses , 2 Projects with 35+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This C# programming Course from the EDUCBA is a complete package of online courses and many chapters and topics grouped under each course and its relative chapters are covered with all the basic and advanced programming topics on C# and development of several web or standalone applications using C# programming techniques. It contains a total of 4 online courses , 2 Projects in the C# Course along with the course completion certification and also including the life-time access to all the course contents.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About C Programming Certification Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|C# Training - C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners||11h 17m|
|C# .Net - Beginners||3h 29m|
|C# - C Sharp Advanced||11h 14m|
|Project on C# - Async and Await in C#||2h 59m|
|ADO.NET in C# Windows Application||1h 33m|
|Project on C# and .Net - Order Management System||4h 34m|
|Course Name||Online C# Programming Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 4 courses , 2 Projects . You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||35+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||A comprehensive guide to learning one of the best and popular programming language C#|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about C# programming languages and wants to make a career in web development|
|Pre-Requisites||A basic idea of programming, passion to learn and apply|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 4 courses , 2 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online C# Certification Course Curriculum
In order to assist all the learners with the best learning experience, this C# Training Certification has been devised such that it contains a complete list of courses and all the chapters grouped in the form of course curriculum for the C# Course with the complete course description in the format of individual and separate courses. A minimum of 35+ hours are needed in order to complete the C# Certification successfully. The below table of courses give you the complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters which are being part of this course content –
C# Training - C Sharp Training Courses for Beginners
In this course, the chapters covered are Introduction to C#, Structure of a C# Program, Studying the C# Program, Variables, declaring a variable, data types in C#, Using operators, Arithmetic, Unary, comparison, Logical operators, Conditional constructs, Looping constructs, Arrays, OOPS, Working with methods, Call By Demo, Abstraction and Encapsulation, Cons, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Static and Dynamic, Unaryop overload, Dynamipoly, Streamreader, Try catch, custom exception, multi-threading, conclusion.
C# - C Sharp Advanced
In this course, the chapters covered are Intermediate to Advanced C#, Operator Overloading, Rules of operator overloading, console application, hybrid warrior, Indexers, how to coding indexers, Player archer, Reference Type vs Value Types, Stack vs Heap, Static memory vs Dynamic memory, Delegates, Anonymous methods, Lambda expressions, events, Extension methods, Nullable types, Language Integrated query, Asynchronous Programming, Exception handling, Dynamics theory, Prevent boxing unboxing.
Project on C# - Async and Await in C#
In this course, the chapters covered are Introduction to Asynchronous programming, understanding async programming practically, creating new ASP.NET website, creating asynchronous methods, creating a space in asynchronous methods, cancellation token, types of cancellation tokens, parallelism of multiple async task, async in MVC Demo, Async database, creating a database of async methods, converting sync to async methods, more on sync database, Win Form Application Sync.
ADO.NET in C# Windows Application
In this course, the chapters covered are Introduction to ADO.NET in C# Windows Application, ADO.NET objects and fetching data, ADO.NET providers, Web Config, accessing web config, Example, currency demo example, inserting values, inserting command, Update and Delete, inserting update and delete.
Certificate of Completion
What is C# Programming Language?
C# is a programming language which is general purpose, functional, declarative, object oriented, component based. It was designed and developed by Microsoft corporation. It of strong, static and dynamic typing discipline. It supports common language infrastructure platform. It was standardized by ISO and ECMA standard bodies. It belongs to family of C Programming language and its related features. It first appeared in the year 2000. It was licensed under dual General Public License and CLR etc. It was influenced by C++, Java, Pascal, Haskell etc. The C# programming language was developed based on the other programming languages such as Java, C++, Pascal and few other object oriented based programming languages.
C# is CLS (Common Language Specification) based compliant language. It was developed based on .NET’s initiative and was standardized later using ECMA-334 standard (Common body that maintains programming or scripting languages) standards. C# programming language is structured and is used to develop efficient programs that supports on various platforms with important features.
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- The set of skills those which are obtained after completing this C# course are C# Programming, Async, Await, Ado.Net, Windows Application, Structure of C# Program, Variables, Operators, Conditional Constructs, Looping Constructs, Arrays, OOPS, Working with Methods and Abstraction etc.
- C# certification course also contains some other modules in its course and the chapters or modules under each course were covered in the course curriculum that are very useful in obtaining knowledge on the advanced programming concepts of C# language and its object oriented features with several types of language constructs and frameworks for application development.
- There are also other skills which can be acquired upon completion of this C# training are such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Static and Dynamic, Unary, op Overload, Dynamipoly, Streamreader, Binary Io, Trycatch, Custom Exception, Multi-Threading, Operator Overloading and Indexers etc.
- The C# course also contain a set of tangible skills which are OOPS concepts, Reference Type Vs Value Types, Stack Vs Heap, Delegates, Lambda Expressions, Event, Extension Methods, Nullable Types, Language Integrated Query, Asynchronous Programming, Exception Handling, Dynamics Theory and its advanced programming techniques for several types of applications and its usage etc.
- This C# training certification is very useful for the prospective Data Analyst, C# Developer.Net Developer, ASP.NET Software Developer, Dot Net Developer, Software Engineer, Software Programmer, Application Developer, System Engineer etc. in larger organizations to develop the web based applications along with .NET or any other frameworks by using web application framework tools and frameworks like Microsoft Visual Basic or Visual Basic or Visual C++ etc.
- Willingness to pursue career as C# Developer or .Net Developer or Software Engineer: The C# course does not have any prerequisites and can be learnt by anyone who is having basic knowledge on C++ or C# basic concepts, basic knowledge on object oriented programming, OOPS concepts, web applications development, Visual Basic or .NET application concepts etc. Anyone who is interested and have really interest to learn C# and its basics are also eligible and will be able to finish this course simply. The basics of any programming language or object oriented features such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and different types of object oriented features are also well recommended to learn the contents of this course very easily. This course can be easily learnt with the basic knowledge on OOPS concepts, C# or .NET or any Visual Basic knowledge or .NET framework knowledge and also any previous hands-on experience on C# or .NET related frameworks or libraries will be an added advantage. The core components of C# programming and/or .NET framework are an added advantage while completing this course.
- Knowledge in C# Programming Language or .NET framework or Visual Basic: Any basic knowledge or previous experience in the areas of C# programming or .NET framework features or Visual Basic languages and its core concepts will be of greater help in learning the contents of this C# training. This will also add many advantages on knowing C++ or Java Programming concepts and its object oriented features. It will be of greater benefit in learning the concepts of this C# course including a lot of OOPS knowledge which will further pave a path in learning the other features of C# programming.
- Students of Engineering in Computers or any Bachelor’s degree holder: Any student of B.E or BTech in engineering or any bachelor’s degree holder can opt for this course. Any learner who is having good knowledge on C++ or Java or C# or .NET framework concepts can also choose this course. This C# certification is an added advantage to the career growth of any professional or academically to any student with many benefits to the learners on the .NET or Visual basic advanced concepts of web development in this course. This course is recommended to the learners who are interested in learning the web development using Microsoft technologies. This course is also designed to elevate the career of learners to next level in order to secure a job opportunity as a .NET Developer or C# Programmer.
- C# Developer Tester or ASP.NET Software Developer: The learners of this C# course will be able to learn several concepts of C# programming, .NET framework and its relative framework components from the contents of this course which will further enhance the learners’ career growth as a Data Analyst, Data Analyst, C# Developer, .Net Developer, ASP.NET Software Developer, Dot Net Developer, Software Engineer, Software Programmer, Application Developer, System Engineer, Team Leader, ASP.NET Web Developer etc. This C# course can be chosen as it has good career opportunities in the area of web development currently.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or any other technical streams: Any Bachelor or Master Degree holder in Engineering or any technical field can choose this Edu CBA – C# training certification to become a .NET Engineer or C# Developer or ASP.NET Developer in any web applications-based development or Microsoft technologies related Developer roles in the larger companies.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should a learner opt for this C# course?
Any Software Engineer or .NET Developer or Software Developer or prospective ASP .NET Engineer or ASP.NET Web Developer and who all are willing to learn C# programming concepts and are also interested in learning the core and advanced features of C# should opt for this C# training certification.
I don’t have expertise in Engineering or Computers or C# related programming, is this C# course a good option for my career?
YES, this C# certification is still a good option for your career to choose without any programming knowledge as well, but this course can be easily mastered and does not need any pre-requisites of programming basics or C# programming knowledge. Any learner who is interested in learning .NET or C# concepts can opt for this course. This course can be easily mastered because of the high comprehensive content which is in more detail about the C# and .NET framework.
Will this course add any value to the learners’ profession?
Yes. this course will add a greater value to the learners’ profession and profile in terms of the .NET Web Development and C# Programming to the learners’ career including verifiable certifications from EDUCBA that is of greater benefit in obtaining further career roles.
Is this quick resolution for job interview preparation or any other exam preparation to learn this C# course?
Yes, this is a quick resolution for any job interview preparation or any other programming competitive exam preparation and without any hands-on experience on any C# programming or .NET development experience on web applications. Any previous knowledge is appreciated and recommended that will benefit further adding upon few advantages to the course content learning. This C# training needs a minimum of 35+ hours to complete this course.
- This C# training is a package of 4 online courses for the C# programming to develop the web applications using .NET or Visual Basic programming constructs by using OOPS concepts and related tools and frameworks related to Microsoft, and its core concepts with hands on content.
- Any C# Developer or DOT NET Developer or ASP.NET Software Developer can opt for this C# training in order to learn the C# programming and .NET framework and its web component features and advanced concepts to get the career moved to another level such as Team Leader, ASP.NET Web Developer, .NET Architect, or Application Developer etc.
- There are also other benefits to career upon choosing this course such as the C# course certification which has also been as a part of the learners’ profile as verifiable qualification.
Claudio Santo Longo
Review of Course
Course on Intermediate to Advanced C#
Online C# Programming
C Sharp Advanced – Review