Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Bootstrap Training (2 Courses, 6+ Projects)
This Bootstrap Training Certification includes 2courses, 6 Projects with 28+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This training will help you learn about Bootstrap Framework from scratch and also create high quality and amazing websites.
Bootstrap - Beginners to Beyond
BootStrap - Advanced
Project on Bootstrap â€“ Creating an Agency Website
Projects on BootStrap
Bootstrap - Create Responsive Websites
What you get in this Bootstrap Training?
Mobile App Access
About Bootstrap Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Bootstrap - Beginners to Beyond||4h 16m|
|BootStrap - Advanced||4h 04m|
|Project on Bootstrap - Creating an Agency Website||2h 39m|
|Projects on BootStrap||2h 27m|
|Bootstrap - Create Responsive Websites||5h 45m|
|Project - Build Responsive Website using HTML5, CSS3, JS And Bootstrap||6h 55m|
|Project on BootStrap - Creating an e-Commerce Website||1h 48m|
|Project on Bootstrap - Responsive Web App||1h 28m|
|Course Name||Online Bootstrap Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses, 6 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||28+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Bootstrap Framework from scratch and also create a live responsive website using the same|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Bootstrap Framework and wants to make a career in web development|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses, 6 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source – Bootstrap Framework|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Bootstrap Course Curriculum
To make the learners comfortable with a greater and easier learning experience, all the training courses and its related modules and chapters are designed in such a way that any type of learner can easily be grasped. The list of below courses and modules with its course description of Bootstrap certification are available to master the Bootstrap framework course
The Objectives of this training are transformed around the various topics which are part of the Bootstrap Framework and help make a detailed website as well as a well-profiled Web Application. The main highlighted topics in the training are Beginners module for Bootstrap training which covers all the essentials and fundamentals with it, Advance module for Bootstrap training, Projects such as creating an agency website, creating responsive websites, creating eCommerce websites using bootstrap, responsive web app, etc. Going through these topics we help easily grasp all the deep earnings within Bootstrap Framework.
This Bootstrap Framework Training will help you become a proficient Web application and website Expert. It will hone your skills by providing all the necessary topics needed to develop your full grasp over Bootstrap Framework and empower it. Some of these courses are discussed below:
The course starts kicks in with the first module which is comprised of Beginners and Intermediates in the Bootstrap framework. This section of the course first introduces us towards bootstrap framework its usage in the day to day life, etc. Further on we’ll start up with setting up a project understanding CDN viewport, starting it with a browser, as well as the basic structure of a Package Management Tool. Further up we’ll learn about Grid system and get into its details such as Container Fluid, Container Rows Columns, Container Rows Columns Rules, Nesting introduction along with its example explanation, Pulling Pushing and Offsetting, Responsive Imaging, Image Retina, Hiding in Bootstrap, Image Modifiers, Helper Classes, Centering and Floating, Text Alignment, etc.
Further on we’ll learn about Building the Layouts wherein we’ll go through topics such as Introduction to Tabs, Tabs Nav Family, Adding Tab Contents, Sections and Styling Sections, Adding Jumbotron and Styling Jumbotron, Carousel, Contents Buttons and Indicators, Introduction and Cards, NavBars and Full Navigation, The Hamburger Interface, Dropdown, Modal Window – intro and its types all covered up, Styling Nav Bar, etc. And at the very end of the section we’ll focus on Navigation and use of Bootstrap Plugins where we’ll also discuss Fixating the NavBar and ScrollSpy.
The Second Module in the course intends for Advanced topics in Bootstrap programming. This starts with a brief introduction to all the modern-day advanced concepts in Bootstrap CSS Framework following which we’ll go through detailed screening on topics such as Customization of Scroll Speed, Icon, Customizing Agent, Creating a Footer and Forms, Validation Classes, Speeding up Development, Working with Pagination, LightBox and at last Customizing Plugin.
To improve the efficiency of the training the course includes real-world scenario-based projects which will make use of the knowledge learned in the course sections of the training and can be implemented so that the readers may feel more confident about the technology due to hands-on training and this will also make them future project ready within a various business.
The First Project is based on Creating an Agency Website using the Bootstrap Framework. In this project we’ll startup with introducing the goals of the projects and other various aspects of it. Then we dig deep int creating the project with certain knowledge obtained in the above course and utilizing it to create the Header and Footer of the Website, handling Navigation of all the pages on the website and also the Gridwork in the website.
The second project is based on Bootstrap 4. Here we’ll introduce the reader with Bootstrap 4 and all the new changes introduced in the newest version of the framework. Will let know the readers about the full installation of the Bootstrap 4 process explaining every step involved in the process. Next, we’ll also learn Containers and Grids wherein we’ll fix upon learning working in Grids and its creation along with an example. In the end we’ll learn Topography in Bootstrap 4 and the creation of Tables in Bootstrap 4.
The Third Project is creating responsive websites wherein we’ll learn to add Bootstrap to HTML file, Working NavBar, Bootstrap Development, Bootstrap Form Controls, Bootstrap Theme working, etc.
The Fourth Project is Building Responsive Website using HTML5, CSS3, JS, and Bootstrap. Here we’ll start by introducing to the project than learning linking a Bootstrap file, Logo Creation, Styling-Bootstrap, Adding and Styling Banner on the website, Adding Text-on-Banner, Creating Content Area and Add list, Working with Footer Blocks, Padding in Images, Toggle Button and Navbar, etc.
Project on Bootstrap where we’ll create an eCommerce website. Here we’ll start up with the introduction of the project then paraphrasing all the essentials of the eCommerce website and make them and at the end conclude the project by deploying the website.
Last Project is Creation of Web App using Bootstrap. Here we’ll use all the overlying course knowledge obtained in the training and utilize them to build an elegant and proficient web app.
Bootstrap Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Bootstrap?
Bootstrap has several sets of supporting features such as improvement in styling, the addition of flexbox support, the addition of responsive components with spacing, improvement in image classes and media object.
Industry Growth TrendThe global computational creativity market size to grow from USD 204 million in 2018 to USD 685 million by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4% during 2018–2023.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- Bootstrap training has several useful chapters and modules to be learned to obtain useful skills such as handling Bootstrap grid systems, typographies, code, tables, forms, helper classes, images, and several utility components.
- There are multiple featured skills as a part of the Bootstrap framework such as layout components like buttons, button dropdowns, navigation elements, pagination, jumbotron, page header, alerts, panels, list groups, media objects, etc. The mentioned set of skills can be easily learned by opting for this Bootstrap course.
- There are also many other Bootstrap course relative topics like Bootstrap Plugins such as Modal, Collapse, Dropdown, Carousel, Tab, Scrollspy, etc. which can be learned easily.
- This Bootstrap course also has a set of skills like Bootstrap Demos such as Sliders, Blogs, Material Designs, AJAX, Tabber Sliders, Maps, Images, etc.
- This course contains some custom components which are reusable to customize their functionalities as per the typical or complex functionalities.
- This Bootstrap certification also provides a lot of knowledge and insights into CSS core concepts and related technologies like HTML and JS.
- Knowledge in Web or UI application-based CSS frameworks: Any previous knowledge or experience in developing web pages or rich dynamic web-based applications using HTML or CSS or JS technologies will be an easier to the learner to grasp the contents of this Bootstrap course to proceed with the course contents as a cakewalk and to pick the chapters at a faster pace to master it. Any engineering or technical degree in computers rea or related bachelor’s degree will fetch a lot of benefits to learn the course contents comfortably.
- Students of Technology / Engineering in CS: If you are an engineering degree holder in or bachelor technology degree holder in relative fields like computer science or computer technology, then this Bootstrap course will benefit a lot of knowledge in the area of web development. This course will also add several benefits because of its content. This course is well recommended for the advancement of a career in the shortest possible time. It is a package of comprehensive modules to enable the learners with course contents in a crisp manner with vast knowledge including hands-on training.
- Web Developer or UI Software Professionals: Learners who are willing to advance their technical career as a Web Developer or UI Front End Developer can choose this course directly without a single thought. This Bootstrap course is a must recommended course for any UI developer working on the Bootstrap framework in their Software Development Profession.
- Computer’s Bachelors or Masters: Any Computers masters or bachelor’s degree holder in engineering can choose this Bootstrap certification to clear any UI Bootstrap related interview or for any UI job interview easily.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this course?
Any Web Developer or UI or Front-end development professional who is willing to master the Bootstrap framework and its related technologies can pursue this course. Also who wants to achieve and reach greater heights in their career as UI developer should choose this Bootstrap course. This will enhance the skill set of the learner irrespective of their experience.
I don’t have a background in computers or web technologies or a technical engineering, can this Bootstrap Course still be considered a good option?
YES, this cannot be easily mastered without any web technologies or computer science educational background as this course requires some web standards knowledge in terms of web technologies to understand this course, but still this can be mastered if one has greater enthusiasm towards web technologies or internet.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. Surely this course adds a greater value to one’s profession and also reaps greater benefits such as included certifications along with the course curriculum.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Bootstrap Course?
Yes, this will be a quick-fix if you are already having a basic or intermediate level in using this Bootstrap framework or else NO if you are having zero knowledge in computer web technologies as this course curriculum and contents are designed very comprehensively having more than 21 hours video content including hands-on in this Bootstrap course.
- There are many career and professional benefits out of this course contents and curriculum that are mentioned as below:
- This course is a good refreshing course for an experienced UI developer or Web developer.
- Any web development professional can learn this course very easily which contains many technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS, etc. in a detailed manner that includes all the concepts with videos and hands-on explanations for the learner.
- There are other several career benefits on opting for this course which will be acquired once after the completion of this course like deep technical knowledge in UI or Web development frameworks for dynamic web pages with good foundational knowledge on technical areas.
- There also exist several skills that can be learned from this Bootstrap course which are very useful for web developers working on dynamic web page development with rich user experience.
Bootstrap Training Course Testimonials
Bootstrap – Create Responsive Websites
My Bootstrap course experience