Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
ASP.NET Training (9 Courses, 19+ Projects)
This ASP.NET Training Certification includes 9 courses, 19 Projects with 120+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. This training will help you learn about ASP.NET Essentials, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services with ASP.NET, Signal-R, and ADO.NET.
What you get in this ASP.NET Training?
Mobile App Access
About ASP.NET Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Ultimate .Net Training 2022||10h 18m|
|ASP.NET Essentials||8h 45m|
|ASP.NET MVC||7h 7m|
|ASP.NET Web API||4h 09m|
|Web Services Project with ASP.NET - Creating a Currency Converter||32m|
|SignalR in Asp.Net - Advanced||16h 18m|
|SignalR in Asp.Net - Advanced and Project||7h 9m|
|ADO.NET in C# Windows Application||1h 33m|
|ADO.NET in Winforms||3h 26m|
|Java and Dot NET - Case Studies||18h 6m|
|C# .net Practical - Restaurant Management System||6h 07m|
|Project on .NET - TV Serials System Web Application Development||3h 6m|
|C# .net Practical - Fever Tracking System||2h 18m|
|C# .net Practical - Kids Play Zone App||2h 11m|
|C# .net Practical - Rainfall Measurement System||2h 1m|
|C# .net Practical - Calls Management Solution||3h 25m|
|C# .net Practical - Color Weigh Scale Application||3h 29m|
|C# .net Practical - Conference Room Booking System||3h 11m|
|C# .net Practical - Holidays List Web Service||1h 02m|
|C# .net Practical - Exhibition Visitors Entry||2h 52m|
|SQL Case Study - Complaints Tracking System with VB.net and SQL||2h 24m|
|Project on VBScript - Product Listing Website||2h 44m|
|SQL Case Study - Students Score Card System with VB.net and SQL||3h 1m|
|SQL Case Study - Samples Tracking System VB.net and SQL||3h 47m|
|SQL Case Study - Movie Booking System||3h 15m|
|SQL Case Study - Loyalty Points Management System with .NET and SQL||3h 25m|
|C# .net Practical - Computer Graphics Basics||2h 02m|
|C# .net Practical - Computer Graphics Advanced||2h 09m|
|Course Name||Online ASP.NET Training Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses, 19 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||120+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||ASP.NET Essentials, ASP.NET MVC, Web Services with ASP.NET, Signal-R, and ADO.NET|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning ASP.NET Framework|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of web application and any existing object-oriented programming languages like C++ or C# is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 8 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced data analysis skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source ASP.NET|
|System Requirement||2 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
ASP.NET Course Curriculum
To make the concepts and courses more-easier for learners like you, below is the list of comprehensive courses in ASP.NET described. You have to invest at least 45 plus hours to complete the below list of courses. Before proceeding further to know completely about the target audience, FAQs, etc., let us have a look at the below list of courses described in the course curriculum as explained below
The primary goal of this training program on ASP.NET is to provide knowledge and awareness, two individuals, to bridge the gap between industry demands and skill sets of the individuals. The training aims at helping individuals who are willing to develop a career in the field of ASP.NET and willing to learn something new and demanding.
The core objectives skills that are going to be covered under this training program are Web services, advanced level on ASP.NET, C#, WinForms, windows applications, different case studies on ASP.NET, etc that helps an individual to understand the concepts in a better way and implement those in the real-time scenarios.
With the use of this training program, one can get a job as a data analyst, asp.net developer, software developer, software engineer, software engineer developer, application developer, team leader and many other opportunities that are open once the training program is completed.
The courses developed in design in such a way that it helps in meeting all the requirements on industry and the aspirations of individuals who are willing to develop a career in it covers a wide range of concepts and skills that are mandatory to develop a career in the field of programming and development. Some of the core skills and technologies that are going to be e transferred and covered under this training program are as follows:
- a learner would be able to understand asp.net fundamentals from scratch to business-level that will help him or her to understand the programming and development effectively.
- net MVC is another skill that is going to be transferred under this training program to the individuals.
- Development of Web API with the use of ASP.NET is one another important skill that is covered on the disc training which helps individuals to develop web applications easily with the use of ASP.NET.
- Web services creation of a web portal with the use of ASP.NET helps an individual to implement the knowledge gained in a practical scenario.
- Signal rare in ASP.NET from beginners to advanced level is also covered under the training program which has an advanced project on the same.
- I would be required to study different case studies on ADO.NET and Java.
- One will also learn about how to create Winforms in ado.net.
- Many other skills are going to be transferred through this training program from scratch to an advanced level that will help an individual to learn all the core concepts despite his or her no technical background.
The greatest part of taking this training program on asp.net is the involvement of real-time projects and case studies that are included in the training program. As time goes, the knowledge transfer through the theoretical concepts becomes weak as we are not able to use that knowledge in real-time but with the use of live projects we would be able to retain that knowledge for a longer period and it helps in dressing up all the concepts regularly. Some of the core projects that are involved in this training program are as follows:
- a participant would be asked to develop a project on a restaurant management system with the use of c#.net.
- another project which is very much interesting is the development of a TV series system web application with the use of .net.
- A fever tracking system with the use of C#.
- The creation of kids play zone with the use of c#, would be asked to the learners.
- Creation of rainfall measurement system the use of C#.
- A project on sales management system and solution with the use of C# and .Net.
- A project on the conference room booking system would help an individual to understand the system how to book rooms automatically with the use of Dot net and c#.
- Another project is on holiday list web service management system that helps in maintaining the list of holidays online use of core skills learn on asp.net which helps in maintaining the list of holidays online without any hustle.
- Many other projects are involved in this training program which helps an individual to learn all the core concepts with greater understanding and deeper knowledge like computer graphic application systems, points management systems, etc.
Certificate of Completion
What is ASP.NET?
ASP.NET is a web application framework for the server-side environment which is an open-source software framework. It is completely written in .NET languages. It is one of the best server-side frameworks in the area of web application server-side development. To make you understand more about how the ASP.NET framework works, this is the ASP.NET course that has been designed in a well-organized way on how to implement and use the ASP.NET framework for the development of various applications in .NET related technologies or to develop web applications as well.
It is a type of web framework and its file extensions are of type .aspx, cs HTML, .vbhtml etc. It has a Web API that can be used to develop web pages for its dynamic web pages development. It supports several numbers of programming models such as Web Forms, MVC, Web Pages, Web API, WebHooks, Signal-R, and different Handlers, Ajax and Dynamic Data. It can be easily be integrated and run on IIS (Internet Information Services) by Microsoft.
Asp.NET can be used to develop web applications by using several tools such as Visual Studio Code, Adobe Dreamweaver, Delphi code, Microsoft SharePoint designer etc., Several third-party frameworks can also be integrated with ASP.NET such as Rapid Application Development (RAD) frameworks.
Industry Growth TrendThe global Infrastructure Solution market and Integration Services is expected to grow from $615.30 billion in 2014 to $1196.93 billion in 2019 at the CAGR of 14.23% from 2014 to 2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this ASP.NET Training course?
- The number of multiple skills can be mastered on completing this ASP.NET course such as .NET languages, ADO, ASP technologies and its related web application frameworks and also including some third-party integration features.
- ASP.NET training modules also contain several web frameworks those which have a set of multiple skills including such as application security features, caching, error handling, data records, in different application environments.
- Also, several other parts of web applications such as web servers, project configurations, environment deployments, and installations can be learned.
- Other ASP.NET course-related topics are Microsoft related security applications and its related APIs can also be easily learned.
- This ASP.NET course has some set of skills such as .NET technologies frameworks such as Web API, Web Forms, Handlers, Creators, etc.
- ASP.NET course also contains custom web applications that are created from scratch that gives pure development experience to the learners in a real-time manner.
- ASP.NET course also contains different distributed applications, RAD frameworks, Spring .NET frameworks, etc.
- Skills related to the ASP.NET course are such as ASP web development related concepts called IIS services, test frameworks and some other architecture level design and development training are added advantage.
- Willingness to pursue a career as .NET or Web Developer: The ASP.NET certification course has a few sets of prerequisites like basic programming knowledge in .NET technologies or some basic knowledge or any previous relevant experience in the area of few high-level programming languages and object-oriented languages like C# or Java or C++ etc are added advantage to this ASP.NET course. This ASP.NET course may seem a little bit ambiguous without knowing or having any experience in any object-oriented programming language.
- Knowledge in Web or Front-end or back-end frameworks: Any engineering degree or bachelor’s degree holder in computer science-related background or any technical degree or engineering degree discipline with minors in computers are comfortable in learning this ASP.NET course. Students without computer background seem a little bit difficult in learning this ASP.NET course.
- Students of CS / Engineering: If you’re a Bachelor’s holder in computer science degree or any other technical engineering degree holder, then willing to learn this technology is enough to master the ASP.NET framework and this ASP.NET course is an added advantage to you to completely master the framework in a very shorter time. This is also better recommended for career advancement at a faster growth rate. This ASP.NET course is a complete comprehensive package that will enable learning the course from end to end with extensive knowledge including hands-on training.
- .NET or Web Development Software Professionals: If one wants to excel in their career as a Web Developer or ASP.NET Developer to a next greater level, this ASP.NET course is a must and recommended course for a .NET Developer or Engineer in this the Computer Software Profession.
- CS Bachelors or Masters: Any CS masters or engineering graduate either from cs or non-CS background can choose this ASP.NET course to complete it to clear an interview easily. Also the software professionals can choose this ASP.NET course to switch their careers from one technology to another.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I do this ASP.NET course?
Any Web development professional who is interested and willing to learn a .NET framework or pursue a great career as ASP.NET developer should pursue this ASP.NET course to master the concepts of ASP.NET technologies with ease of learning in the shortest possible time on condition that every effort is made to learn this ASP.NET course effectively.
I don’t have a background in CS or engineering, can this ASP.NET Course still be considered for a good career?
NO, this cannot be easily mastered without any CS or technical education background. This ASP.NET course needs some initial programming knowledge to proceed with advanced CS concepts.
Would this ASP.NET course add value to my profession?
Yes. This ASP.NET certification course will add value to your Computers or Software profession and also some real-time experience range course contents.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this ASP.NET Training?
This is not a quick-fix to master the course in a short time as this ASP.NET course contents are very comprehensive which has more than 120+ hours, it needs some strong previous technical background to practice this ASP .NET course in order effectively utilize this ASP.NET course contents.
- This ASP.NET course enables a fresher or experienced to become a successful ASP.NET developer or .NET Engineer and also this ASP.NET course is better compared to other courses or training in terms of the course contents and its curriculum or the topic-wise lessons and content division.
- Any CS or computer software professional can learn this ASP .NET course easily as it contains several topics in an elaborated manner that contains a lot of concepts explained clearly with basic to medium and advanced topics that will enhance the learner experience.
- There are several career advantages in opting for this ASP.NET training course and also post completion of this ASP.NET course, other .NET related technologies can be easily mastered because of the strong foundational concepts.
- The skills which can be obtained from this ASP.NET course are highly valuable in terms of software industry business requirements and technical expertise benefits to take up several roles such as developer, technical architect or solution architect or enterprise architect, etc.
ASP.NET Training Course Testimonials
Great intro into ASP.NET (Currency Converter)
Well worth the time if you’re interested in ASP.Net and how it interacts. If you’re familiar with some form of Windows development platforms (ASP.Net, VB, C#) this is a nice refresher on a Currency Converter.
ASP.NET MVC Tutorial
ASP.NET MVC 5 Web development – Newbie to Ninja
Raunak Deep Srivastava