Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
APPIUM Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1
This Appium Training includes 2 course with 7+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn how to execute the Appium test and doing a test case for Native Android App.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this APPIUM Course Bundle - 2 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
APPIUM Course Bundle Training
|Courses||You get access to all 2 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||7+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to execute the Appium test and doing a test case for the Native Android App.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning mobile app testing|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about testing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced kills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
APPIUM Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Appium Certification Course is explained.
|Sr.No.||Course Name||Number of hours||Course Description|
|1||Appium – Mobile Automation Testing||3||Appium is an open-source test automation tool that is specifically designed for mobile applications. This tool allows you to test all of the three kinds of mobile applications which can be native, hybrid, or mobile web-based. It also lets you track the level of automation tests on real, actual devices, simulators, and emulators. This Appium training course is of basic to intermediate level training to understand how to execute Appium testing and doing a test case for every Native Android App. The training of Appium-Mobile Automation testing includes following the list of lectures: Introduction, Appium Basics, Execute First Appium test with TestNG, How to find app activity, and app package. ADB commands, First APPIUM Test case for basic native android app, Limitations using automation testing tool, Appium.|
|2||Advanced Appium Studio||4||This Appium training course aims to target the various advanced Appium studio related techniques. This video lecture aims to provide you with a list of all the three kinds of mobile apps which can be either hybrid, native, or mobile web app. This training includes the following features such as Advance Appium Concepts, Appium studio and its introduction, Plain vanilla Appium pain points, Expertise, and their footprints in the world of the mobile market, various advantages of mobile Appium studio, configuration, and installation of Appium studio, Appium studio functions, and features walkthrough add/edit/delete devices to the studio, the configuration of iOS devices to instrumented and non-instrumented mode, configuring the machines which are windows based for them to support iOS devices, playback and recording feature in-studio, Recording web application and its execution, Recording native application and its execution, Recording hybrid application and its execution., development of automation-related test cases Appium test cases in-studio workplace. Execution of the test cases in-studio workplace in the device, exporting the code in java or execute the test cases by making use of eclipse, manage and building an Appium project in eclipse, automation of 5 test cases in-studio workplace by making use of Appium.|
Appium Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Appium?
Appium is one of the most popular open-source testing and mobile automation tool which is utilized and used along with hybrid, native, and basic mobile apps. It is used to drive iOS and Android applications by making use of WebDriver JSON wire protocol and automation tools such as Selenium web driver. Many other tools can be used for automating mobile native apps. Those tools are KIF, Kalabash, MonkeyTalk, Frank, etc. and most of these applications require the use of an extra agent who needs to be compiled along with your application code to make the tool interact with mobile apps. So, the problem could be like the app which will be tested and the one which will be submitted will differ as the automation agent libraries such as these will be removed before submitting. A key function that is handled by the Appium is the use of automation native as well as hybrid apps. Appium us a .js node server which makes the handling of such apps much easier. One of the major advantages of these kinds of applications is that the code which needs to be tested will be written in any language such as Ruby on Rails, or any framework. The support for Firefox is in pipeline but at present, it only supports iOS and Android-based apps.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
The primary skill which will be learned in this Appium Certification will be related to automation testing. Testing or the practice of QA will be one of the key integral and essential components of Appium and by taking Appium Testing Training Course one will receive these tangible skills. This Appium Certification course is also aimed to provide you the skills related to selenium and other testing agents which will form an indirect part of the appeal tool. Other skills related to other automation tools apart from testing will also be provided. Apart from just the technical perspective, the users will also be provided with information related to the business side of the application. The term quality assurance or testing involves the use of domain knowledge also apart from simple technical knowledge without which the testing is said to be incomplete. So, users taking the Appium Testing Training Course will also be given a walkthrough about the various domains they can use these tools.
- Learning Appium course is quite easy and we at EDUCBA aim to provide the course which is suitable for people belonging from every domain. There are still, a couple of pre-requisites that every person opting for the Appium Testing Training Course should adhere to. Some of the pre-requisites include the knowledge and a brief background of the testing domain and how testing practices are carried out. This would be helpful when making use of the Appium tool as to be able to connect and use this tool you would be required to know and make some sense of the applications and the client data which is expected. Another pre-requisite which is a must is a brief knowledge and hands-on experience for the coding and knowing some programming language.
- This becomes a requirement as to run the testing tool Appium, you would be required to work with the automation agent where the scripts need to be executed by making use of any programming language such as Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, etc. Knowledge of one framework is an add on such as Junit or TestNG. Apart from these tangible pre-requisites, other pre-requisites include a huge interest and a zeal and an enthusiasm to learn something new. A constant approach to gain as much knowledge as possible.
- The ideal target audience for Appium Testing Training Course is anybody interested to make use of mobile testing and automation in their businesses. This can include software professionals, such as software engineers, testers, SDETs i.e. Software Developer Engineer in Test, consultants, analysts, manual testing folks, people interested to learn automation testing, Web automation testing people, etc. Apart from the market industry-wide target audience, other sets of people who forms the part of an ideal audience include students, entrepreneurs who are interested in giving their mobile application an entirely different testing experience, owners of startups and MSMEs, etc.
Appium Training -FAQs
I belong from a manual testing background and interested to switch into automation. Mobile related technologies always fascinate me. Should I take this Appium Certification course?
Yes, of course. We at EDUCA craft the course as per the need of everybody who has null to zero experience but has an interest in learning the technology. Appium Testing Training Course will provide you an in-depth understanding and knowledge of how testing automation tool s work and function. They would serve as the guiding path to you so that you get a jump in your career and do not always stay as a manual tester.
Do I need to keep practicing or this Appium Certification is a one-time thing?
The contents and the concept which are targeted in Appium Testing Training Course are created as such that once you understand them and work on them in detail, you will not require a chance to re-reading the theory and the conceptual part. But to do well with the scripts created with automation tools, we recommend you not lose touch of it as getting yourself upgraded periodically is very beneficial in all domains plus you will be well acquainted with the upcoming technologies and versions for the particular tool. This will serve as an added advantage in your interviews.
- The career benefits of the Appium Testing Training Course are many. If you belong from a software testing domain and are into manual testing this course will serve as a boon to you as you will be taught about various automation testing tools and how to use one popular mobile testing tool. If you already belong from an automation testing background, then this tool will be a good add on in your resume as this will target the mobile technologies which are a rare skillset to find among the leagues of software automation testers. If you belong from a third category and do not belong to the domain of testing at all, then this Appium Certification is meant for you as this will directly jump you to the technology which is popular and in high demand these days. You can expect your way and profile getting too high once you start to work with tools such as Appium. We would recommend taking the Appium Testing Training Course.