Learn from Home Offer
Apache Web Server Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1
This Apache Web Server Training includes 5 courses with 7+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This course in Apache web server training has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of learners who want to expand their horizon of knowledge in web server, reverse proxying, and all the nits and bits related to web servers! This training does covers additional portion of NGINX which had an event driven architecture initially developed to solve the problem of C10K.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Apache Web Server Course Bundle - 5 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Apache Web Server Course Bundle
|You get access to all 5 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|7+ Video Hours
|The main aim of this course is to provide an understanding of web server management in Ubuntu
|Anyone serious about learning Apache Web Server
|Basic knowledge about Ubuntu
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
Apache Web Server Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Apache Web Server: Company Website Creation 1h 24m ✔ Apache Web Server Management and NGINX 2h 24m ✔ Weblogic Application Server 1h 16m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Apache Web Server - Tutorials Website 2h 27m ✔ Project on Apache Web Server: Company Website Creation 1h 24m ✔
We have a comprehensive list of courses and topic within those courses which make you better and make you the most sought after developer in today’s market scenario.
|Apache, NGINX and Other HTTP Servers in Ubuntu
|This Apache Web Server Training will take you through 3 broadly classified title, as we eventually start from scratch with concepts on sharing files and printer. Once done we would also learn about NFS configuration for seamless sharing of files/folders. Next, we would learn about Samba, the most widely used protocol for sharing network resources. Next, we have Apache webserver management which deals with technicalities related to access or logs in Apache. Post having a 360-degree exposure of Apache webserver we would explore more about NGINX web server management and advantages of web hosting. Finally, we will the scores with Apache server by completing the 3rd topic on other HTTP servers and know why and when do we want to use them and when we want to use Apache.
Apache Web Server Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Apache Web Server?
Let us first understand what web servers and then jump on to a specific Apache Web server and understand what’s in store for us in Apache. As the name suggests the job of web servers is to “serve websites” on the internet. It is like a mediator between the server and the client. As a middleman, the content is pulled from the server on the request of the user and then displayed on the web. One of the biggest challenges web servers face is to serve multiple concurrent requests and that is where Igor Sysoev, a person coined the word NGINX, to solve the problem of C10K, i.e. the problem to handle a big number of concurrent sessions.
The source of the web page can be anything, be it PHP, Python, Java, and many others, and what happens is that all these different sources are transformed into HTML files, and these HTML files are the source for all the web pages’ content. So, if a person says, a web server, do not get overwhelmed listening to the word. It just essentially means a toll which helps in smooth communication between the server and the client.
Now, when we talk about web server the one which is widely used in the industry is Apache web server and that is exactly what we would study in this Apache Web Server Training. Apache, although it is a web server, is not a physical server but in turn software that runs on a server. The task of Apache is to make sure to transfer the files back and for the between the server and browsers where visitors submit their queries. Apache is compatible with Unix as well as windows servers. For example, if a visitor wants to view the “All Courses” page or even the home page, the browser of the visitor will send a request to our server, and Apache here will return a response with the requested files from the browser.
Lastly, we would like to mention that Apache is an open-source platform that is maintained by the Apache software foundation and is the most popular web server in existence.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
This course is a conglomerate of topics that will allow you to have a sense of ownership and will come a long way in making you capable of tackling the toughest nut to crack in the professional world. This course will place you in that handful of people who are “the chosen ones”! During the course, you would eventually come across things and theories on security concerns which is an important point to be discussed in today’s era where we would never want our servers to be compromised.
Post completion of the course on Apache Server, you would be capable of building servers that are highly robust and secured and high performance as well. You would find answers to all your problems, be it be a beginner’s question or be it of an advanced learner’s one just under this single roof! Lastly, we would like to mention the strong foundation that this Apache Web Server Training will lay making room for the empire of knowledge to be built on.
- This course on Apache web server is built in such a way that we have tried to start everything from scratch so that our learners need not waste time in finding the appropriate material to go through for understanding. We have everything here under one roof! This way of tutoring has made us “the most sought-after” training providing Centre and we are striving to improve ourselves even after that so that we provide the best-in-class experience. Having said that, some prerequisite mentioned below is good to have for better and quicker understanding:
- People having some or basic knowledge about HTTP or web protocol is a plus point.
- People not from the coding background are advised to have some coding sessions before jumping onto this course, at least the pseudo-code part.
- Knowing Unix CLI is also good to have a skill from this training viewpoint.
- Having truthfulness towards oneself in terms of solving assignments or completion of any other project is a mandatory prerequisite. There should be no help which would be taken by our learners during the phase of the course to have the same scenario to understand a real-time problem crisis.
- There is nothing like the “target” audience for any of our courses. We try to build everything from scratch in our courses and the only thing we require from our learner is dedication and perseverance during learning. We are just the provider of fuel to knowledge-hungry learners! This course will act as an “only” guide for the computer science students taking a course on Apache web server in their university. This course will provide all answers to the doubts you might have during your classes at university. For someone who wants to move to the next big role, this Apache Web Server Training will try to bridge the gap and provide a seamless transition to the next role! For a person who has been working on the Apache webserver for long, this course will act as a refresher to go through some seldom-used terminologies yet important ones as a part of this course. All in all, to summarize this is the course you were longing to join and we hope that our journey together will be a mutually rewarding one.
FAQ’s- General Questions
When will I receive my certificate for any training?
For all the individual courses, you would be receiving verifiable certificates to “flaunt” your skills.
How much time would be required to be invested in this Apache Web Server Training?
The course on Apache Web server training is relatively a small one and would require just 3 hours of your time to not only learn about Apache webserver but also get some idea on NGINX as well.
- All in all, Apache is the next dark horse, which has already started to show its value, and more is yet to be explored. It is highly customizable and has a module-based architecture, where the module will allow server admins to turn the functionalities on and off! As we emphasize again, we would be laying a strong foundation and groom you well to build a palace of knowledge on top of that which will be an everlasting one! We make sure that you are that handful of people for whom the organizations would be searching for! We also make sure, through a lot of projects that you would gain confidence in delivering similar or even very different projects in real-time professional projects. In the current job scenario, people experience in web server management like that of Apache are always given an upper edge in the interviews with a similar kind of job description. Last but not the least, we would like to mention that this is the course that will evolve your wings to fly in the sky of the Apache webserver smoothly.