Cyber Monday Offer
Cyber Monday Offer
Apache Tomcat Training (3 Courses)
This Apache Tomcat Training includes 3 courses with 7+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
You will get to learn how Aapche Tomcat server works and its deployment along with realm configuration and access control.
Java EE/J2EE - Apache Tomcat
Apache deployment in Tomcat Server
Java EE/J2EE - JavaServer Pages (JSP)
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Apache Tomcat Training?
Mobile App Access
About Apache Tomcat Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Java EE/J2EE - Apache Tomcat||2h 35m|
|Apache deployment in Tomcat Server||52m|
|Java EE/J2EE - JavaServer Pages (JSP)||3h 15m|
|Course Name||Online Apache Tomcat Training|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||7+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||The main aim of this course is to provide a wide understanding of the Apache Tomcat Server application.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Apache Tomcat|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about web application concepts and familiar with windows and Linux basics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Apache Tomcat Training Curriculum
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Java EE/ J2EE – Apache Tomcat||The topics which are covered under this are Apache Tomcat Setup, Java setup, security manager, JNDI and JDBC configurations, security manager, JNDI resources, Tomcat resource factory, JDBC data source, and Tomcat JDBC configuration.|
|2||Apache deployment in Tomcat server||Deployer, manager, and realm configuration and access control under this the topics are Objective and prerequisite of this section, what is deployment, deploying on a running Tomcat server, what is manager, deployment through the manager, realms, and access controls and standard realm implementation.|
|3||Java EE/J2EE – Java Server Pages (JSP)||Under this the introduction to JSP and understanding JSP, JSP Scriptlet, declaration, expression tags, JSP directives and actions, exception handling in JSP, JSP set property, JSP get a property, JSP page directive, include directives, MVC pattern and JSP examples and JSP pass values to JSP from HTML these are the topics which are covered.|
Apache Tomcat Training- Certificate of Completion
What is Apache Tomcat?
Apache Tomcat Server is free and open-source web server software. Apache Tomcat software was developed by the Apache software foundation. It is a Java-based web application. Apache Tomcat is used for creating and running the servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP). The Tomcat consists of three components. They are Catalina, Coyote, and Jasper. The architecture of the tomcat contains server, service, engine, host, connector, and context. The server is the first container element. It can have one or more servers. It can contain any number of <service> inside the server. The connector will be handling the requests and responses of the client application. The engine receives the requests from the container and it will be processed and it handles the response to the appropriate connector. The engine can contain multiple hosts. The context represents an individual or a single web application. The 8080 is the Apache Tomcat default HTTP port number. When compared with the Apache tomcat server the web servers which are designed performance will be better.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
The skills that are covered in this Apache Tomcat Training are: you will learn about the Java EE/J2EE Apache Tomcat. You will get familiar with the interface of the Apache Tomcat. You will also learn how to set up the Apache Tomcat and Java.
Deployer, manager, and realm configuration and access control under this topic you will learn about the deployment of how to deploy a file to Apache Tomcat and running Tomcat server. You will learn about the manager the functionality of this is to manage the web applications and you will know how to deploy through the manager and you will also learn about the realms and access controls and standard realm implementation.
Security manager, JNDI, and JDBC configurations – Security Manager helps us to protect our data from the trusted applet and also to protect our server. About the security manager, you will learn in detail in this Apache Tomcat Training. JNDI resources will maintain an instance for running each web application and configuring the tomcat resource factory will be covered under this topic. JDBC Data Source in this you will learn about identifying, handling database connection, and also known how the transactions are handled. The configuration of Tomcat JDBC on how to configure you will learn under this topic.
Java server pages (JSP) which help us to create dynamic web applications. In this you will learn about the JSP from the basic level like an introduction to JSP and understanding JSP under this the topics which are covered are JSP scriptlet and expression tags. JSP directives are used for converting to servlet code. You will learn about different types of directives such as JSP page directive, JSP Include directive, and JSP Taglib directive. How we are handling the exception handling in JSP, actions, get and set properties of JSP are also covered.
MVC (Model View and Controller) will separate the data, business, and presentation logic. Working and advantages of MVC in JSP and JSP examples creating the Registration and login pages you will learn this under MVC and JSP examples.
The other topics are JSP pass values to JSP from HTML, JSP expression language, and JSP JSTL (Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library) it consists of useful JSP tags which are used in many JSP applications and it supports different types of tags.
These are the skills you will be acquired by taking this course.
- The pre-requisite which is required to learn the Apache Tomcat training is having the basic knowledge of the Java programming language this will help you to learn this Apache Tomcat Training easily. Understanding the Object-oriented programming (OOPs) concepts is required and knowing the HTML will help you to deal with the concepts and topics in this course easily. The knowledge of the PHP programming will be very helpful as it is similar to the JSP. People who are having programming knowledge or who have experience in the IT field as a developer for them it will be an added advantage by taking this course. You should know the usage of different platforms like Eclipse and Notepad. These are the pre-requisite required while taking this course.
- People who know PHP programming language for them this Apache Tomcat Training is very useful as they can learn this course easily as it is similar to JSP.
- People who have already experienced or the UI developers or core developers will help them to learn more concepts related to the Apache Tomcat and JSP.
- Students who want to learn the Apache Tomcat. The course is prepared in such a way that even beginners can easily understand the topics.
- People who know Java and HTML can also opt for this course.
- Students who know the Oops concepts and languages related to Oops like C++ or Java this course will help the students to learn the JSP and Apache Tomcat.
FAQ’s- General Questions
What are the advantages of the Apache Tomcat?
The main advantage of Apache Tomcat is it is open-source and we can download the source file install, configure the software and we can work on it. It can run multiple applications and it has built-in security features. It is available in both binary and source code versions.
What are the jobs /roles available for this Apache Tomcat Training?
The job roles will be like the Apache tomcat administrator, application support, software developer, etc. jobs will be there.
Is Java programming language should be known for taking this Apache Tomcat Training?
For using the Apache Tomcat no need of knowing the Java programming language. But if you want to develop the web applications in JSP you should know Java programming language and Oops concepts.
- If we see the career benefits the Apache Tomcat it is the most popular application server. Almost 60% of the server deployments of the Java application are done by using the Apache Tomcat by this only we can know the popularity of this. There are various types of job opportunities that are also thereby learning Apache Tomcat. By taking this course it will help your career as we can see the usage and demand of the Apache Tomcat in the top companies of the IT industry. You will also get a good package in the industry.