Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Apache Solr Training (1 Courses)
This Apache Solr Training includes 1 Course with 4+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of these courses. You will get to learn the functions & working of Solr and Tesseract to develop applications.
Apache Solr Tutorials
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Apache Solr Training?
Mobile App Access
About Apache Solr Training Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Apache Solr Tutorials||4h 28m|
|Course Name||Online Apache Solr Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all the video tutorials for the lifetime|
|Hours||4+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn the functions & working of Solr and Tesseract to develop applications.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about web app development|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about app development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Apache Solr Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Apache Solr Certification Course is explained.
|Sr. No.||Course Name||No. of Courses||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Apache Solr Tutorials||1||4h+||The complete list of courses under this Apache Solr Training Certification is categorized as Apache Solr and Tesseract tutorials. This tutorial contains several multiple chapters such as Introduction to the basic concepts of Apache Solr and Tesseract. The basics and features of Apache Solr are covered in the next chapter. The installation and basic commands cover the installation process of the Apache Solr project in an application that needs searching capabilities for its datasets or data sources. Basics about Tesseract are covered in Understanding of tesseract chapter. Indexing and searching topics are listed in the Index and Search chapter. Apache Tikka covers the basic and architectural features of Solr. The different examples and use cases explained are searching a word document, indexing a CSV file, integrating with Java programs or applications.|
Certificate of Completion
What is an Apache Solr?
The Apache Solr is a search engine based open source project developed by Apache Software Foundation. Apache Solr is an enterprise search platform that is purely written in Java programming language. It is based on the Apache Lucene project. The main features of the Apache Lucene project are indexing, full-text search, clustering in dynamic mode, search in faceted mode, document handling, NoSQL features, etc. It was licensed under Apache License 2.0. It supports multiple cross-platform operating systems. The source code of Solr is hosted on the Github repository. The Apache Solr can be integrated with multiple application types especially in the areas of Hadoop environment and content management system applications. Solr is used for advanced search options with high speed and highly scalable features. There are several commands which are used for Solr features execution.
This Apache Solr has different functionalities such as updating data, deleting data, retrieving data, querying data, faceting, indexing data and operations on documents, etc. The Apache Solr architecture has different blocks such as Searcher, Index Writer, or Reader, Apache Lucene where Text analysis can be done, Apache Tikka where requests can be extracted and handled. Apart from all these search components and schema do exist.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Apache Solr Certification?
- The set of skills that are obtained upon completion of this Apache Solr course are such as Apache Solr, Tesseract, Apache Solr Installation, Internal architecture with Java Code, Apache Tikka, Internal Architecture in Solr, Language in Solr, Install Tesseract, Java Code, Uploading Files and Documents in Apache Solr, Content Search in Apache Solr and Faceted Search in Solr, etc.
- The single course contains few chapters under it and further, each chapter contains few subtopics or subchapters in which are explained as the course curriculum is such as Indexing, Searching, Full-text Searching, Text Writer, Text Reader, Search components, advanced searching functionalities and its applications for the search requirements, etc.
- Some other skills that can be obtained upon completion of this Apache Solr Training are such as Java API, Solr, Lucene, Search engine capabilities, advanced searching functionalities, content search, faceted search, indexing, etc.
- The course also contains a set of tangible skills which can be obtained from basic level concepts to advanced level are like installing Solr, internal architecture of Solr, indexing and searching different types of documents, etc.
- This Apache Solr course is highly required for searching and indexing the large volumes of datasets with high scalability and efficiency in the search results in large scale Hadoop applications or complex content management services.
- Willingness to pursue a career as a Java Architect, or Solution Architect or Solr Developer: The Apache Solr course does not require any prerequisites and can be chosen by any learner to master the core concepts about Apache Solr. The Java Architect or Solutions Architect or Solr Developer requires a strong knowledge of Java programming, search engine libraries like Lucene or Solr, application or architectural level knowledge, and solution architect level knowledge which are well designed in this course. The complete concepts required for the Apache Solr project are described comprehensively along with the description in this course. This Apache Solr Training can be opted by all the learners having strong core knowledge on computer science topics or java programming and java library concepts or Hadoop systems concepts or any previous solution or technical architecture related experience.
- Knowledge in Big Data or Java or Solution Architect level experience: Any hands-on experience on Big Data or Java or strong core knowledge in the areas of Java, Big Data or Hadoop or Apache search engine related projects like Solr or Lucene related technologies or any architecture level experience in the area of java or big data is an added advantage and benefit in further learning the contents of this Apache Solr course. This course also adds few more benefits upon learning this course such as Solr architectural concepts or integrating it with different applications at system level etc.
- Students of Computers or having a strong technical background: All the learners of this Apache Solr Training who are from the background of Computers or strong technical knowledge on computers or in engineering can choose this course. It will be better to learn the contents of this Apache Solr project concepts and its architectural and implementational features before learning this course. All the prospective learners of this course and who are interested to learn to acquire strong technical expertise on Solr and its related concepts or features can opt for this Apache Solr course. This course highly benefits in mastering the latest big data technical concepts in the area of the Hadoop platform. This Apache Solr course is well recommended to all the learners who are interested in learning the concepts on Apache Solr or search engine related concepts and relative services. It has been well designed and articulated to explain the basic level to advanced level concepts to fetch some benefits to all the learners of Edu CBA Academy.
- Java Architect or Java Big Data Engineer or Software Development Engineer: The learners of this Apache Solr Training can be anyone with a relative skillset from Hadoop, Big Data or Java-related skills and also the experienced professionals with skills or previous roles such as Java Developer or Architect or Big Data Engineer can opt for this course. The job roles upon completion of this course further which the learner will be eligible for are such as Solr Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, Data Analyst, System Engineer, Java Fresher, Application Developer, Automation JAVA Architect, Testing Engineer, Java Consultant, Java Big Data Developer, Android Mobile Application Developer, Solution Architect, Assistant Software Developer, Mobile Software Engineer, Spring Developer, Java J2Ee Developer, Application Developer, IT Analyst, Kibana Developer, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Science / Computers Background: All the interested learners with a higher degree in Science or Computers can opt for this Edu CBA’s Apache Solr course to become a Solr Developer or Java or Big Data or Hadoop Engineer bigger companies or organizations.
Apache Solr Certification – FAQ’s
Is this Apache Solr course recommended for any Technical Engineer in the IT industry?
Yes, Any Technical Engineer or Architect or Java Consultant or Big Data Developer or prospective Apache Solr Developers who are interested to learn the basic contents to advanced level architect roles and responsibilities can be recommended for this Apache Solr Training in IT industry.
Can a fresh graduate or non-technical engineer or science graduates choose this Apache Solr Training?
YES, this Apache Solr course can be chosen by any fresh graduate or non-technical engineer or science graduates to learn the concepts of Solr architecture and functionality or its relative integrated features with other technologies. This course can be learned and mastered by anyone more easily and quickly without any pre-requisites.
Will this Apache Solr course add any professional or career benefit in the current IT industry?
Yes. this course adds a lot of professional or career benefits to any one’s career in many ways in the form of verifiable professional certification from EduCBA Academy which is an advantage and also the details course contents in the detailed format in the form of hands-on videos and technical concepts in the current IT industry.
Is this Apache Solr course a recommended search engine technology course compared to other courses?
Yes, this Apache Solr course is well-recommended one about the search engine libraries available in the market for the large scale customers to extend the features of existing applications. The Apache Solr architectural and functional features are explained in this course in the form of video content. This Apache Solr course needs a minimum of 4+ hours to complete the total course in this package.
- There are several career benefits upon completion of this Apache Solr Training and its core level to advanced level concepts which are mentioned as below:
- This course is a single package of one online course that covers the core basic level concepts to advanced level on the architecture of Apache Solr and its applicational and integrational features along with several large-scale applications with its functional components on different platforms in the form of video format.
- Any Java Consultant or Hadoop Engineer or Data Analyst or Java Architect or Application Developer can opt for this Apache Solr Training to learn all the core to advanced level concepts to maintain the large-scale applications or systems in a stable manner using different Java or big data technologies which improves the learners’ career to the further best level.
- There are also few other benefits to the learners of this Apache Solr course such as the certification which is also a part of learners’ profile as a verifiably certified qualification.
Apache Solr Course
The course is organized very well with a clear and concise explanation of every component of Solr. Every concept has been explained with easy practical implementation. This tutorial is a must if you plan on getting some real-time practice on Solr.
This course was very good and informative. I learned new skills and new software terminologies. I learned about the tool and its importance. The video was very good. The instructor was good and knowledgeable. The quality of the videos was nice and I will surely recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn app development.
Nice and simple explanation, The tutor also has in-depth knowledge of Solr functionalities and explains very clearly the process and usage. Good and will recommend the same to others and also explained well how Solr got its name which many other online tutors did not explain.