Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Angular JS Training Program (9 Courses, 7+ Projects)
This Angular JS Training certification includes 9 courses, 7 Projects with 64+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of them. Through this course you will learn Angular framework features and its role in the web application development and single page application development, MVC based UI apps etc
Angular 8 - Beginners to Beyond
Project on Angular JS - App Development with Flask and Angular JS
Project on Angular JS - Social Blogging App
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Angular JS Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About Angular JS Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Angular 8 - Beginners to Beyond||11h 48m|
|Upgrading to Angular 7 and Creating Applications||6h 41m|
|Angular 5 Tutorials||1h 54m|
|Angular 2||2h 14m|
|Angular JS||3h 07m|
|Project on Angular JS - App Development with Flask and Angular JS||6h 59m|
|Project on Angular JS - Social Blogging App||6h 23m|
|Node JS||3h 51m|
|Project on Node JS - Real Time Chat Application||1h 3m|
|Express JS||4h 17m|
|Ember JS||4h 27m|
|Project - Hybrid Application using Ionic and Angular||21m|
|Mobile Application Development Website Using Angular 7||2h 4m|
|Course Name||Online Angular JS Training Certification Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses, 7 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||64+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Angular JS, Angular 5, Web Application Development with Flask and Angular JS, Angular 2, Protractor & Jasmine – Angular JS|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Angular JS and wants to make a career in Web development|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, 7 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source Angular JS|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Angular JS Course Curriculum
To give a great and easier experience to the learners of all the EduCBA users or subscribers, the course called Angular Js training has been designed as below. The complete list of courses and all the chapters have been categorized and listed in the form of course curriculum for the Angular Js training with a detailed description of every course and its’ contents in the format of different courses. A minimum of 64+ hours is needed to successfully finish this Angular Js training course content including the course completion certification. The below table gives a complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters normally covered in this course content–
The goal of this course is to train folks effectively on Angular JS and help them in mastering this technology. This training will be enabling the trainees to understand the concepts from scratch and will also help them learn how to leverage it while application UI development.
This training has been focused on offering a practical understanding of Angular JS to the trainees. Its primary objective is to train folks on understanding all the concepts that fall under the umbrella of Angular JS and then making them an expert on this technology. After finishing the course, the trainees will be able to work thoroughly on AngularJS.
- This course has a total of sixteen units and all the units have been developed in a manner to contain unique concepts.
- Angular 8 – Beginners to Beyond will be the first unit where you will get to learn about the fundamentals of Angular 8. The trainees will be getting the introduction of the concept and will also be working practically on the basic concepts of this unit.
- Angular JS will be the next important unit in this course which covers the topic that is concerned directly with AngularJS. This unit is comprised of several examples where the demonstrations have been included to offer you a detailed view of the concepts. You will be learning about all the beginners, medium and advanced level concepts in this module.
- Upgrading to Angular 7 is the next unit where we will be covering all the new concepts that were not there in the previous unit. You will be learning all the features that are added in this version of AngularJS.
- The next unit will be Node JS. In this unit, we will be covering the concepts of Node JS. All the topics will be detailed using precise examples that have been selected very carefully. Express JS will be the next important unit that we will be covering in this course.
- Ember JS and Angular 5 Tutorials will be the other important units in this training. In these modules, the educator will be detailing the core and advanced level concepts of Ember JS and Angular 5 Tutorials respectively. You will get to learn about how these could be leveraged to endorse application development. In addition to these units, you will also be covering the topics like Angular 2 and Mobile Application Development Website.
- Project on AngularJS – App Development with Flask and Angular JS will be the first project in this course. Here we will be developing an application using the Flask framework and AngularJS. The application will be a sort of complex application that will be ample robust.
- Project on AngularJS – Social Blogging App will be the other project in this training. You will be learning how to develop the blogging app with the help of AngularJS. You will also get to learn about various new things that will help you to understand how it is implemented from scratch.
- The third project in the unit will be Project – Hybrid Application using Ionic and Angular. In this unit, we will be developing another hybrid application whose user interface will be developed using AngularJS.
- Project on Node JS – Real-Time Chat Application is the next important project which is solely based on Node JS. To develop a real-time chat application will be the purpose of this project and we’ll be learning about error handling in this project.
Angular JS Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Angular JS?
Angular is a very powerful UI framework for mobile and web-based application development. The important concepts of the Angular are Directives, Controllers, Expressions, Filters, Tables, Views, etc.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills will I learn from this course?
- Angular Js certification training has many excellent courses under it and many chapters under each course that are covered in this course curriculum which is very useful in obtaining the knowledge of several types of Angularly related concepts and several other skills related to the SPA web development.
- There are also some other skills which can be added from this Angular Js training course are such as Angular, UI, HTML, AJAX, mobile app development, etc.
- The Angular Js training also has a set of tangible skills which are Single-page Applications Development, Mobile and web app development, HTML5, CSS3, etc. -are several types of skills according to the training course content.
- UI Engineer or Front-end Engineer: This Angular Js training course learners will be able to learn the number of skills from the contents which will further enhance the career to an advanced level as a Data Analyst, AngularJS Developer, UI Developer, UI Lead, HTML5 Developer, .Net Architect, Front End Developer, Software Developer, Hadoop Developer or Web Developer. This Angular Js training course can be opted with no other single thought because of its excellent job opportunities in the current market for web applications requirement. This Angular Js certification is best recommended for any UI or Front-End engineer or any freshers or job seekers.
- Bachelor or Master of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can opt for this Angular Js training course to secure a UI Engineer or Full Stack UI Engineer job in any Web Application development or Front-end Architect roles for experienced professionals in the larger organizations.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Angular Js training course?
Any UI Engineer or Angular Developer or Front-End Engineer working on the web application development and any fresh engineers who are willing to learn and master the Web Applications and UI technologies and concepts should choose this Angular Js certification training.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or a technical engineering, can this Angular Js training still be considered a good option?
Would this Angular certification add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add value to the learners’ profile definitely including verifiable certifications, as more than 50 percent of the systems or applications in the IT industry are based on web applications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Angular Js Course?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix with previous knowledge or experience in computers or Angular Js or its relative UI based JS frameworks. This Angular Js training course needs a minimum of 64+ hours to complete.
- There are several career benefits upon learning this Angular Js training course and the course curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this Angular Js training course such as course completion certificate which can be part of your CV or resume profile and lifetime access for the course content.
The instructor also went into some detail of how to install and configure Angular and its required dependencies.
AngularJS Certification Course
RAM KRISHNA KUMAR
The Complete Guide to AngularJS