Angular JS Certification Training
6 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Skills you will master
- Angular JS
- Web Application Development
- Angular 5
- Angular 2
- MVC application
Online Angular JS Training Course
This Angular JS Training certification includes 6 comprehensive Angular JS courses with 25+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the 6 courses.
This Angular Js training is a package of several courses and chapters on Angular Js and its related features of the Angular Js framework. It contains a number of courses in the Angular Js training along with the course completion certification. It also contains many other modules that contain Angular Js related concepts such as Angular framework features and its role in the web application development and single page application development, MVC based UI apps etc. This Angular Js training content has a list of modules and chapters with a comprehensive list of courses and content in a detailed manner in the form of videos and hands-on training.
- About Angular JS Course
- Angular JS Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to Angular JS Training
- Sample Preview of this Angular JS Training
- Target Audience for this Angular JS Training
- Online Angular JS Training FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Angular JS Training
- Online Angular JS Course Review / Testimonials
About Angular JS Certification
|Course Name||Online Angular JS Training Certification Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 6 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||25+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Angular JS, Angular 5, Web Application Development with Flask and Angular JS, Angular 2, Protractor & Jasmine – Angular JS|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Angular JS and wants to make a career in Web development|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|Software Required||Open Source Angular JS|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Angular JS Course Curriculum
To give great and easier experience to the learners of all the EduCBA users or subscribers, the course called as Angular Js training has been designed as below. The complete list of courses and all the chapters have been categorized and listed in the form of course curriculum for the Angular Js training with a detailed description of the each and every course and its’ contents in the format of different courses. A minimum of 25 + hours is needed to successfully finish this Angular Js training course content including with the course completion certification. The below table gives a complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters normally covered in this course content–
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Introduction to Angular Js||This Angular JS certification contains several concepts mentioned in course curriculum such as Introduction to Angular Js, basics of Angular Js, about the course, required software, course outline, application example, getting started with Angular Js, meaning and importance of Angular Js, how to load Angular Js, downloading Angular Js, loading the library (bootstrap), Hello World with Angular Js, Fundamental building blocks of Angular Js, Directives in Angular Js, Directives and filters applications, Application architecture, recap of fundamental building blocks, Model View and Controller from Angular Js perspective, Scope Integration between View and Controller applications, Modules, Routes, Factory and Services, debugging application in Firefox, Firebug and chrome. .|
|2||Angular 2 training||In this chapter, the topics covered are Introduction to Angular 2, template, HTML control, displaying data, user inputs, user inputs, Forms, Instruments from components, configure vs Code, configure visual studio code, creating an application, working on NG modeling part, a tour of heroes and summary.|
|3||Web Application development with Flask and Angular JS for beginners||In this Angular JS certification module, the concepts included are Introduction to the web application development with Flask and Angular JS, Python flask the basics, setting up DE continues, initialization, application and request contexts, handling responses, Angular Js the basics, data binding with Angular Js, clock application, My Controller, Data Bind Function, Templates, Jinja2 templates, control structures, twitter bootstrap integration, custom error pages, block navbar, links and favicons, date and time localization with Flask Moment, form handling, CSRF, form classes and validators, databases, web application structure.|
|4||Protractor and Jasmine usage with Angular JS||In this module, the concepts are Introduction to Protractor and Jasmine Angular Js, Tools on framework, framework components, Jasmin, Protractor, matches and included matchers, jasmine syntax, custom matchers, setting up selenium server, testing protractor interactively, checking element explorer, Script design and execution, Page object model framework, default timeout interval, JP framework using test data, multiple suites, JP framework for non-angular data using test data, Misc components in Protractor.|
|5||Web Application development with Flask and Angular JS for advanced||In this Angular JS certification course, the modules explained are Social Blogging App, authentication methods, login for user models, routes and login forms, registering users, cryptographic cookies for email confirmation, sign in and sign out route, user roles and profiles, adding followers, Comments functions for users.|
|6||Angular 5 tutorials||In this Angular JS certification module, the concepts covered are Introduction to Introduction, setup, history of Angular 5, course and pre-requisites, understanding architecture, components and string interpolation, testing components, property binding and conclusion.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Angular JS?
Angular is a very powerful UI framework for mobile and web-based application development. The important concepts of the Angular are Directives, Controllers, Expressions, Filters, Tables, Views etc.
What tangible skills will I learn from this Angular JS course?
- Angular Js certification training has many excellent courses under it and many chapters under each course that are covered in this course curriculum which is very useful in obtaining the knowledge of several types of Angular related concepts and several other skills related to the SPA web development.
- There are also some other skills which can be added from this Angular Js training course are such as Angular, UI, HTML, AJAX, mobile app development etc.
- The Angular Js training also has a set of tangible skills which are Single page Applications Development, Mobile and web app development, HTML5, CSS3 etc. -are several types of skills according to the training course content.
Pre-requisites to Angular JS Training
Target Audience for this Angular JS Course
- UI Engineer or Front-end Engineer: This Angular Js training course learners will be able to learn more number of skills from the contents which will further enhance the career to an advanced level as a Data Analyst, AngularJS Developer, UI Developer, UI Lead, HTML5 Developer, .Net Architect, Front End Developer, Software Developer, Hadoop Developer or Web Developer. This Angular Js training course can be opted with no other single thought because of its excellent job opportunities in the current market for web applications requirement. This Angular Js certification is best recommended for any UI or Front-End engineer or any freshers or job seekers.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can opt for this Angular Js training course to secure a UI Engineer or Full Stack UI Engineer job in any Web Application development or Front-end Architect roles for experienced professionals in the larger organizations.
Angular JS Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Angular Js training course?
Any UI Engineer or Angular Developer or Front-End Engineer working on the web applications development and any fresh engineers who are willing to learn and master the Web Applications and UI technologies and concepts should definitely choose this Angular Js certification training.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this Angular Js training still be considered a good option?
Would this Angular certification add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would add value to the learners’ profile definitely including verifiable certifications, as more than 50 percent of the systems or applications in the IT industry are based on web applications.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Angular Js Course?
Yes, this is can be a quick-fix with previous knowledge or experience in computers or Angular Js or its relative UI based JS frameworks. This Angular Js training course needs a minimum of 25 plus hours to complete.
Career Benefits of this Angular JS Training
There are several career benefits upon learning this Angular Js training course and the course curriculum which are mentioned as below:
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this Angular Js training course such as course completion certification which can be part of your CV or resume profile and lifetime access for the course content.
Angular JS Course Testimonials
The instructor also went into some detail of how to install and configure Angular and its required dependencies.
AngularJS Certification Course
RAM KRISHNA KUMAR
The Complete Guide to AngularJS