New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
Android Nougat Tutorial (2 Courses, 1+ Projects)
This Online Android 7 Nougat Tutorial includes 2 courses, 1 Projects with 9+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to mobile app development using Android N and you would learn setting up Android Studio and building applications using Android N.
Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training
Mobile Apps Development using Android Nougat
Project on Android 7.0 Nougat - Tap and Play Game
What you get in this Android Nougat Tutorial?
Mobile App Access
About Android Certification Tutorial
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training||4h 21m|
|Mobile Apps Development using Android Nougat||2h 34m|
|Project on Android 7.0 Nougat - Tap and Play Game||2h 19m|
|Course Name||Android Nougat Tutorial|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses, 1 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||9+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Setting up Android Studio for building android N applications, creating a virtual device with android N operating system, Multi-Window Support, Active Notifications, Messaging Service, Direct Boot, and Scoped Directory Access|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning mobile app development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Android and app development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses, 1 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced app development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Android Nougat Tutorial
In this section, each module of the Android Tutorial is explained.
This training is provided to develop android applications using Android version 7 also known as Nougat. This course provides a complete set of packages that helps to learn and adopt the knowledge of developing Android apps that can b made available in the Google store and earn in millions.
The main objective of this course is to understand the concepts of Android OS which are based on Linux and Android Studio which is powerful development environment created by Google and also to understand how demanding this technology is as it provides a user interface such as direct manipulation, touch screen mobile phones, tablets, and computers. In this course, there are two sections in which you will gain knowledge on basic fundamentals to an advanced concept like developing mobile apps with a hands-on project that can be implemented using the above concepts.
In this course, there are two sections in which, the first section provides all the theoretical concepts and the second section provides a hands-on project on the concepts learned throughout this course.
- In this course, you will learn about basic fundamental concepts to the advanced concepts that are useful for developing Android apps. In this, you will learn to set up of Android studio for building applications.
- In this course in the first section is about Android Nougat mobile apps training, this includes an introduction to Android Nougat which is important to understand and later you will undergo topics like multi-window support, also detection of modes of multi-window such as unresizable activities and picture mode.
- In this section, you will also learn about concepts like drag and drop demo, scoped directory access, direct reply from notifications, direct boot, etc these are important to understand before developing applications.
- In this section, you will also be covered with concepts like notification enhancements along with examples, installation and setting up a path for installing Android, Doze Svelte and JIT AOT, etc.
In this course, you will also learn about concept multi-window support which includes Android manifest, resizable click, adjacent activities, etc.
In this course, there is only one hands-on project on developing tap and play games which is developed using Android Nougat. In this project, each and every module is explained in detail from basic of creation of the game to running and validating of the project.
- In this course, another section which includes only the hands-on project to implement the concepts that are learned throughout the course.
- In this project you will start with an introduction to the project on tap and play a game, in this, you will understand manifest files in which you will learn how to create a project and virtual devices and how to modify manifest file.
- In this project, you will also understand concepts on resource files in this you will also learn about how to modify XML file and also understand how to add images to drawable.
- In this project, you will be learning about mapping resources which include how to create engines for games, how to set the rules for game and creation of game boards, you will also learn how to design to record score and slot boards for the game, also how to create the scene for the game. In this project, you will be developing a MainActivity file for developing this game.
In the last section of the project, we will conclude with the output of the game app. In this you will be checking and validating the game to know is it running in a proper way or no.
Certificate of Completion
What is Android Nougat?
Android N short for Android Nougat is the seventh major version and the 14th overall original version of the Android operating system. It was first released on March 9, 2016, as an alpha test version. The official release took place on August 22, 2016. Nexus smartphone devices from Google was the first to receive the update. The LG V20 was the first smartphone that was released with Nougat OS in the market. Nougat introduced many notable changes to the Android operating system space including the ability to split-screen and display multiple apps on-screen at once, support for quick inline replies to notifications, and an expanded power-saving mode to save power by restricting device functionality once the screen has been off for some time. Additionally, the OS platform also switched to an OpenJDK-based Java environment and got support for the Vulcan graphics rendering API.
Some important upgrades on Android Nougat are as below:
- Split Screen Mode
- Quick Switch
- Secret UI tuner
- Easy pull-down shade editing
- Power notification
- Easy notification editing
- Set a separate wallpaper for lock and home screen
- Display size
- Easter Egg
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible android skill will you learn from this Android Nougat Tutorial?
The major learning outcome has been outlined in the section above. Still, we provide the details here in order to explain this more clearly. Nougat was released containing many important aspects of Android development and the same are the main skills that the student will obtain through this course. It is expected that the students are already aware of core Android OS and the basics of what was released in the earlier versions. In a nutshell, users will learn the following skills from this Android Nougat Tutorial : –
- Multi-Window Support
- Detecting Multi-Window Mode
- Undesirable Activities
- Picture Mode
- Drag and Drop Demo
- Scoped Directory Access
- Direct Reply from Notifications
- Direct Boot
- Notifications Enhancements
- Multi-Window Support
- Install and Settings
- Each course has a pre-requisite and the same is kept ensuring a smooth learning curve for the students. Learning Android is not very difficult and hence the pre-requisites are not very hard to maintain. Someone who has working-level Java skills and has done some Android coding before should be fine to learn the concepts of this Android Nougat Tutorial. Detailed pre-requite is described below: Below are some of the pre-requisite for this course: –
- Before starting the course on Android, it is recommended that you must have sound knowledge on Java as most of the coding will be on Java.
- You need not be an expert programmer in Java but should at least know the concepts such as OOPs, multi-threading programming, exception handling, collections etc.
- A computer or a laptop with an internet connection and basic software required for Android.
- Any IDEs like NetBeans or Eclipse needs to be installed and configured.
- You will require an Android SDK tool that you can download from its website and setup.
- The Java Nougat Tutorial is suitable for a wide range of people who finds themselves associated with the app development ecosystem or information technology in general. Students, working professionals, Consultants and startup evangelist all are welcome to take this Android Nougat Tutorial. Generally, people with B. Tech, BCA, B.Sc., MCA, M.Tech or MS degree enroll for this course. Both any particular educational qualification or certification is not mandatory for it and practically anyone who knows a little bit of coding and is enthusiastic about app development could take this course. Still, we provide a suitable target audience list for our readers.
- Anyone who wants to learn and make a career in Android App development.
- Those who are beginners in Android App development but wants to enhance their skill.
- Those freelancing professionals who want to develop their own app and hence need training on this Android Nougat Tutorial.
- iOS developer who want to learn Android development and wants to develop an App in Android.
- College and university students who are looking for job opportunities in a fast-growing and exciting field of app development.
Below are the people for which the course is designed: –
Android Nougat Tutorial – FAQ’s
Some FAQ’s asked by our students are posted here for more clarity on this Android Nougat Tutorial. These are
some of the very frequently asked questions by our students. If you have any particular question in mind
which is not addressed here, you can drop us an mail or chat with our support representative for the answer.
1. Is this Android Nougat Tutorial suitable for beginner Java programmer?
Yes. If you are aware of the basics of Java such as OOPs and multi-threading, you can enroll for this
course. Few additional java requirements can be learned during the course of the training.
2. Can I take this Android Nougat tutorial multiple times if I don’t understand it in the first shot?
The course has lifetime validity so yes, you can take it as many times as you like.
3. How long is the certification valid?
Certification of this Android Nougat Tutorial has lifetime validity and it can be verified for its authenticity.
4. When can I enroll for this Android Nougat Tutorial?
Enrollment for the course is open throughout the year and you can do so anytime you like.
5. What supports are provided during the Android Nougat Tutorial?
During the training course, if there is any technical support required, you can get in touch with
us via email or call. Our technical support staff is always eager to help you in case of any issues.
Android app development is a hot field for software engineers. We have millions of app on google play store and the number is kept on increasing. Today, we can find an app for literally everything. All sorts of business, fun, entertainment, games, academics or sports- there is an app for all of that. Hence, the market is strong for those who want to move towards a career of an app developer. This Android Nougat Tutorial provides exactly that. It introduces the Nougat version of the Android operating system and that teaches many important concepts of app development and Android OS.After completing this course, users will be eligible for the following jobs: –
- Data Analyst
- Android Mobile Application Developer
- Assistant Software Developer
- Mobile Software Engineer
- Java Developer
- System Engineer
- IOS Developer
- iPhone Developer
Each of these jobs has a strong market across the world and they employ a lot of people each year. Obtaining such a skill set could become a game-changer for one’s career. Mobile app development is a huge field but the first step starts here so we encourage everyone interested to not waste time and go for it.
Android Nougat Tutorial Reviews
Simple and easy to follow
WONG CHING SIAN