Android Nougat Tutorial (2 Courses)
2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training
Mobile Apps Development using Android Nougat
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Android Nougat Tutorial
This Online Android 7 Nougat Tutorial includes 2 comprehensive Android N courses with 7+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to mobile app development using Android N and you would learn setting up Android Studio for building android N applications, creating a virtual device with android N operating system, Multi-Window Support, Active Notifications, Messaging Service, Direct Boot, and Scoped Directory Access
Android Nougat is one of the recent versions of the Android operating system and is quite popular among the developer community to build mobile applications for Android. Nougat is 7th version of Android and was launched in 2016. It had few upgrades from its previous version and most updates were related to notification and multi-window support. The Android operating system is based on Linux and is the most popular OS for smartphones. It has a user interface which is completely based on direct manipulation. It is the primary concept behind touch screen mobile phones, mobile tablets, and new age computers. This operating system can take input directly from the touch screen with the help of finger or touch stick. Now a day android application is very much popular because the world is moving from PC to Mobile. Now, Apps are taking major market share then traditional websites and most online activities are happening through apps on mobile than the computer. Hence, learning app development could be a great career benefit and to learn app development, we need to first learn about Android. Thus, in this article, we are going to talk about one of the recent android versions which is Nougat.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Android Certification Tutorial
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training||4h 14m|
|Mobile Apps Development using Android Nougat||2h 34m|
|Course Name||Android Nougat Tutorial|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||7+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Setting up Android Studio for building android N applications, creating a virtual device with android N operating system, Multi-Window Support, Active Notifications, Messaging Service, Direct Boot, and Scoped Directory Access|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning mobile app development and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Android and app development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/LinkedIn profile to showcase your enhanced app development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Android Nougat Tutorial
In this section, each module of the Android Tutorial is explained.
Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training
This Android Nougat Tutorial is 4.5 hours long and consists of 28 videos. It starts with an introduction to Android Nougat and the goes into more details such as multi-window support, detecting multi-window mode, unresizable activities and picture mode, drag and drop demo, scoped directory access, the direct reply from notification, direct boot etc.
Mobile Apps Development using Android Nougat
This Android Nougat Tutorial is about 2.5 hours long and contains 16 videos. It teaches concepts such as introduction to Android N, notification enhancement, multi-window support, examples of notification enhancement and multi-window support and installation and support.
Certificate of Completion
What is Android Nougat?
Android N short for Android Nougat is the seventh major version and the 14th overall original version of the Android operating system. It was first released on March 9, 2016, as an alpha test version. The official release took place on August 22, 2016. Nexus smartphone devices from Google was the first to receive the update. The LG V20 was the first smartphone which was released with Nougat OS in the market. Nougat introduced many notable changes to the Android operating system space including the ability to split screen and display multiple apps on-screen at once, support for quick inline replies to notifications, and an expanded power-saving mode to save power by restricting device functionality once the screen has been off for some time. Additionally, the OS platform also switched to an OpenJDK-based Java environment and got support for the Vulcan graphics rendering API.
Some important upgrades on Android Nougat are as below:
- Split Screen Mode
- Quick Switch
- Secret UI tuner
- Easy pull-down shade editing
- Power notification
- Easy notification editing
- Set a separate wallpaper for lock and home screen
- Display size
- Easter Egg
What tangible android skill will you learn from this Android Nougat Tutorial?
Major learning outcome has been outlined in the section above. Still, we provide the details here in order to explain this more clearly. Nougat was released containing many important aspects of Android development and the same are the main skills that the student will obtain through this course. It is expected that the students are already aware of core Android OS and the basics of what was released in the earlier versions. In a nutshell, users will learn the following skills from this Android Nougat Tutorial : –
- Multi-Window Support
- Detecting Multi Window Mode
- Undesirable Activities
- Picture Mode
- Drag and Drop Demo
- Scoped Directory Access
- Direct Reply from Notifications
- Direct Boot
- Notifications Enhancements
- Multi Window Support
- Install and Settings
- Each course has a pre-requisite and the same is kept ensuring a smooth learning curve for the students. Learning Android is not very difficult and hence the pre-requisites are not very hard to maintain. Someone who has working level Java skill and has done some Android coding before should be fine to learn the concepts of this Android Nougat Tutorial. Detailed pre-requite is described below: Below are some of the pre-requisite for this course: –
- Before starting the course on Android, it is recommended that you must have sound knowledge on Java as most of the coding will be on Java.
- You need not be an expert programmer in Java but should at least know the concepts such as OOPs, multi-threading programming, exception handling, collections etc.
- A computer or a laptop with internet connection and basic software required for Android.
- Any IDEs like NetBeans or Eclipse needs to be installed and configured.
- You will require an Android SDK tool which you can download from its website and setup.
- The Java Nougat Tutorial is suitable for a wide range of people who finds themselves associated with the app development ecosystem or information technology in general. Students, working professionals, Consultants and startup evangelist all are welcome to take this Android Nougat Tutorial. Generally, people with B. Tech, BCA, B.Sc., MCA, M.Tech or MS degree enroll for this course. Both any particular educational qualification or certification is not mandatory for it and practically anyone who knows a little bit of coding and is enthusiastic towards app development could take this course. Still, we provide a suitable target audience list for our readers.
- Below are the people for which the course is designed: –
- Anyone who wants to learn and make a career in Android App development.
- Those who are beginners in Android App development but wants to enhance their skill.
- Those freelancing professionals who want to develop their own app and hence need training on this Android Nougat Tutorial.
- iOS developer who want to learn Android development and wants to develop an App in Android.
- College and university students who are looking for job opportunities in a fast-growing and exciting field of app development.
Android Nougat Tutorial – FAQ’s
Some FAQ’s asked by our students are posted here for more clarity on this Android Nougat Tutorial. These are
some of the very frequently asked questions by our students. If you have any particular question in mind
which is not addressed here, you can drop us a mail or chat with our support representative for the answer.
1. Is this Android Nougat Tutorial suitable for beginner Java programmer?
Yes. If you are aware of the basics of Java such as OOPs and multi-threading, you can enroll for this
course. Few additional java requirements can be learned during the course of the training.
2. Can I take this Android Nougat tutorial multiple times if I don’t understand it in the first shot?
The course has a lifetime validity so yes, you can take it as many times as you like.
3. How long is the certification valid?
Certification of this Android Nougat Tutorial has lifetime validity and it can be verified for its authenticity.
4. When can I enroll for this Android Nougat Tutorial?
Enrollment for the course is open throughout the year and you can do so anytime you like.
5. What supports are provided during the Android Nougat Tutorial?
During the training course, if there is any technical support required, you can get in touch with
us via email or call. Our technical support staff is always eager to help you in case of any issues.
Sample Preview of this Android Nougat Tutorial
Android app development is a hot field for software engineers. We have millions of app on google play store and the number is kept on increasing. Today, we can find an app for literally everything. All shorts of business, fun, entertainments, games, academics or sports- there is an app for all of that. Hence, the market is strong for those who want to move towards a career of an app developer. This Android Nougat Tutorial provides exactly that. It introduces the Nougat version of the Android operating system and through that teaches many important concepts of app development and Android OS.
- Data Analyst
- Android Mobile Application Developer
- Assistant Software Developer
- Mobile Software Engineer
- Java Developer
- System Engineer
- IOS Developer
- iPhone Developer
After completing this course, users will be eligible for the following jobs: –
Each of these jobs has a strong market across the world and they employ a lot of people each year. Obtaining such a skill set could become a game changer for one’s career. Mobile app development is a huge field but the first step starts here so we encourage everyone interested to not waste time and go for it.
Android Nougat Tutorial Reviews
Simple and easy to follow
WONG CHING SIAN