Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Android Marshmallow Tutorial (1 Courses, 2+ Projects)
This Android Marshmallow Tutorial includes 1 course, 2 Projects with 12+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn a comprehensive detailed course on Android App Development using the Android version 6 which is Android Marshmallow.
Android Marshmallow Mobile Apps
Creating Mobile Apps in Android Marshmallow
Project on Android 6.0 Marshmallow - File Sharing App
What you get in this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
Mobile App Access
About Android Marshmallow Tutorial
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Android Marshmallow Mobile Apps||7h 15m|
|Creating Mobile Apps in Android Marshmallow||3h 24m|
|Project on Android 6.0 Marshmallow - File Sharing App||2h 2m|
|Course Name||Online Android Marshmallow Tutorial|
|Deal||You get access to all 1 courses, 2 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||12+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Android App Development using Android version 6 which is Android Marshmallow.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Android Marshmallow and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about app development and Android would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 1 courses, 2 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced app development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Android Marshmallow Tutorial Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Android Marshmallow Tutorial is explained.
The central idea behind conducting this training program is to provide knowledge and information about Android marshmallow to the individuals who are willing to develop a career in the field of Android development. Android is an operating system that is most commonly used in mobile phone devices and around 90% of the mobile phone devices work on Android only. Android development is quite promising and offers great potential for opportunities and growth in this domain. Training will cover a wide range of concepts related to Android that will help an individual to get an entry-level job in Android development and programming.
The market today is bombarded with a wide range of smartphones that is available to choose from with different operating systems. Android smartphones are the world’s most frequently used smartphones in the present day. In this training program based on Android marshmallows, one will learn about the architecture of Android marshmallows and how things work with Android. In this one will learn about Android, marshmallow, mobile apps, Android architecture, user interface, etc. After the training gets over one can enter the industry as a Java developer, software developer, mobile software engineer, iPhone developer, etc.
The training program is divided into two sections. In part one of the course ones will learn about Android marshmallow mobile apps which includes Android architecture, creation of activity, creation of intent, user interface, advanced user interface, etc. In part two of the course, one will learn about the creation of mobile applications in Android marshmallow, a live project on Android 6.O marshmallow, which have Android resources, demo life cycles, calculators, etc.
The training program is developed by keeping all the requirements of industry and individuals in mind which helps in making this program very diverse and industry daddy. Concepts are going to be covered under this training program. Some of the core concepts that are going to be delivered to the participants are as follows:
- A basic to advance knowledge on Android would be provided to individuals for that they would be able to understand how the Android system works.
- Introduction to android marshmallow is also transferred to individuals.
- Android architecture classes and tutorials are also going to be covered so that they would be able to understand the life cycle of Android, Android architecture, Android application environment which is form beginners to advanced level.
- knowledge would be transferred on an internet Android studio also that helps in understanding the Android studio and how activity and function work in Android studio.
- Knowledge creation and development would be transferred to individuals.
- Creation of radio buttons, user interfaces, radio groups, toggle button, the action of process bus is also going to be introduced on the training program as these are core concepts that can help them in understanding the Android development.
- Others are going to be covered in the advanced user interface, advanced user interfaces time picker, the advanced user interface on date picker, grid view, additional services in android, broadcast reviewer, phone call apps, SMS apps, email apps.
- Introduction to notifications, action with intent, content provider, what are shared preferences, knowledge transfer strings file, publishing connection between data and database, Android database, setup recycles marshmallow user permissions, fingerprint applications, Google maps, material, floating widgets, etc.
- Other skills that are going to be covered under this training are they would be asked to create an application in Android marshmallow which would include core skills like the installation process, knowledge on Android resources, the demo life cycle of Android, advanced level of skills that are required to create an application in Android marshmallow.
The involvement of projects in any training program helps in increasing the efficiency and understanding of concepts to the individuals as projects help in implementing the knowledge gained in real and practical scenarios. This training to comprise of several projects like:
- a participant would be asked to develop a project on Android marshmallow using the file-sharing application.
- The project is going to include many skills that have been learned in the training like they need to provide the introduction to the project.
- Creating a virtual device that includes file sharing, mapping resources, creating layouts, creating a menu in XML, modifying string in XML, modifying manifest files, etc.
- Creating a bundle, creating discovery, creating user interface and utility.
- are also asked to generate the output of the project to see the relevance of the app which they made with the use of Android marshmallows.
Certificate of Completion
What is Android marshmallow?
Android M, 6.0 are innovative and designed to process fast and quick response on a broader range of devices Android app can be installed on any android device which can be started easily and independently used. Marshmallow focuses on improving the user experience of the previous android version lollipop. Google provides Specialized IDE called android studio to execute and perform development tasks. marshmallow introduces power management schemes known as App Standby which helps in power saving if a device is inactive (automatic power-saving mode). In this state network connectivity is restricted. The new USB Type-C Charging cable is enabled as a new feature. An Android application composed of activities, intents, services, content providers as a major element to create a well-defined android app. advantage of using Marshmallow are, they have quick app switcher, Support multitasking, performance improvement, easy notifications, smart lock with fingerprints. As we all knew that android applications play a key role in the current market due to its user-friendly access and most popular google store. Marshmallow includes a multiwindow allowing to display dual screens at the same time.
Currently, available features include:
- Android Marshmallow is a compatible one and a popular version of Android and supports all screen sizes and also supports android watches, phones, cars, tablets.
- Google Now on Tap- Google reads the screen when you are inside an app.
- Increase marshmallow Battery life is up to 25%, you can extend your device usage upto90mins.
- Enhanced notifications reply from the lock screen and improved edit options like cut, copy, paste.
- Increased Storage Space On the device
- Managing Interruptions
- App Permissions (run time permission) that lets any app to seek permissions like issuing notifications pop-ups.
- Finger Print sensors to unlock various services and apps to authenticate.
- Android Pay
- Improved additional security
- Double-tap camera and newly updated emoji around 200 compatibles with the keyboard.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
- You will learn how to work with Java.
- Through this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will gain practical development experience by building an application and self-manage their projects.
- You will come across working knowledge of software interfaces in android devices.
- Developed teamwork skills to import multiplayer gaming as an excellent tool.
- Can build and publish your apps in google play store.
- Excellent mobile user interface designing using colors and activity indicators.
- Become an expert in Android development for Android devices.
- You will be working with various activities and will be creating a user interface to make your app to execute smoothly. The android app became vital for any business.
Requirements / pre-requisites
- Basic Computer Knowledge is needed. No advanced programming Experience is required.
- Google developer Account is needed to create Android Apps.
- It is necessary to have good knowledge of java essentials to go with this android application.
- Other Pre-requisites are working with IDE’s like Android Studio version 2.2.3, NetBeans, eclipse and get familiar with Android SDK which is free to download tools.
- Even though you are not at programming, still you can be friendly with android programming.
- For Android Marshmallow Tutorial, it is necessary or the learners to know some basics in CSS, SQL to organize database in android apps and Basics of Object-oriented programming can be focussed.
- To develop an app, you will be mainly using java object-oriented programming and XML.
- XML is a markup language that helps to create User Interface components for android.
- Hardware requirements for android are RAM. And the requirement of Node JS, NPM are essential.
- To become a successful Android developer, one should be comfortable with Java concepts like variables, iteration, packages, loops, encapsulation, inheritance.
- A beginner who wishes to update their skills can take up this Android Marshmallow Tutorial to succeed newly enhanced technology.
- Students and other candidates looking to start a new career growth in android app development can take up this Android Marshmallow Tutorial certification.
- Android Expert, Android developer, freelancer, job seekers, consultants are a target audience.
- As this Android Marshmallow Tutorial is a friendly training program anyone can update or learn this new skill.
- To build an exciting career in the mobile world anyone can learn android to possess this skill. It is easy for a web developer to grasp technology and concepts involved in Android development.
Android Marshmallow Tutorial- FAQ’s
By the end of this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, how will I be benefited?
By the time, you finish completing this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will be familiar with the design process and deploy your work as Marshmallow developers. Android developers are high in demand so taking a certificate in it pays a good career growth in Mobile Application service.
Testimony of this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
This android course gives valuable real-time examples and practical workouts. The training is very informative and beneficial as mobile technology is highly competitive.
What is the Job Outlook of mobile app developer after this Android Marshmallow Tutorial certification?
As there is a rise for mobile application developers concerning market growth there is a huge opportunity for both corporate and freelance sectors in IT sectors.
Who can join this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
Anyone with a basic understanding of java programming can take up this course. All experience level developers and entrepreneurs can take up this Android M Training.
What is the time limit for this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
The complete android course takes nearly about 75 hrs. But the Total duration for this android M training with the creation of the app and introductory part is nearly 15 hours.
How this Android Marshmallow Tutorial is beneficial compared to others in the market?
Android M training teaches you industry skills. Your skill level is maximized so that your creation apps reach more users by downloading them with higher ratings.
What is the variety of job opportunities roles after this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
They work under different designations like Android developer, Mobile Embedded engineer, Mobile Architect, Mobile App developer.
- Learning this Android Marshmallow Tutorial program builds future development potential. This tutorial helps to build your professional in developing functional apps to submit them in a play store. There is a demand for mobile application developers in the market who have plenty of opportunities in mobile technology. The future looks bright for the software developer with the android market occupying 80% of the market share in the mobile environment. Due to the increasing number of Android mobile user Employer who is looking for a career switch, whether a fresher or experienced professional, Android is the best choice to opt. According to recent job trends, there is a demand for android development skills which are hot right now. Skilled professionals are provided with a huge package of around $89,000. Android development is a serious challenge to develop and design new apps and a career on them is always a re-invention, perhaps the biggest increase in IT job position.
Thanks for the training