Android Marshmallow Tutorial
2 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Android Marshmallow Mobile Apps7h 15m
Creating Mobile Apps in Android Marshmallow3h 24m
Skills you will master
- Mobile Apps
- Android Architecture
- User Interface
- Time Picker
- Date Picker
- Advance UI Grid View
- Service in Android
- Broadcast Receiver
- Phone Call App
- SMS App
- EMAIL Application
- Strings File
- Android Database
- Marshmallow User Permission
- Fingerprint Application
- Google Maps
Online Android Marshmallow Tutorial
This Android Marshmallow Tutorial includes 2 comprehensive Android Marshmallow with 10+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn a comprehensive detailed course on Android App Development using the Android version 6 which is Android Marshmallow.
Android is an operating system used in Smartphones with supported application and apps. The initial version of Android is 1.0 released in 2008, first commercial android later followed by various versions. Here we are about to discuss Latest version of Android is Marshmallow, Android M or Android 6.0 developed by Google as open source project made for smartphones and tablets with an added new feature like a change in better battery life and now on top. It’s an Operating system Software used in Android phones and Nexus. They provide an application framework to create games and apps for mobile devices. It brings out new classic stunning visual motion and user interactions to the apps.
- About Android Marshmallow Tutorial
- Online Android Marshmallow Tutorial Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to this Android Marshmallow Tutorial
- Sample Preview of this Android Marshmallow Tutorial
- Target Audience for this Android Marshmallow Tutorial
- Online Android Marshmallow Tutorial FAQs
- Career Benefits of this Android Marshmallow Tutorial
- Android Marshmallow Tutorial Reviews
About Android Marshmallow Tutorial
|Course Name||Online Android Marshmallow Tutorial|
|Deal||You get access to all 2 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||10+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Android App Development using Android version 6 which is Android Marshmallow.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Android Marshmallow and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about app development and Android would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 2 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced app development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Android Marshmallow Tutorial Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Android Marshmallow Tutorial is explained.
|Sr.No||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Android Marshmallow Mobile Apps||In this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will learn the introductory overview of marshmallow and android core concepts which is used to build new enhanced notification functionality built into the marshmallow. Using the Camera app you will also learn how to implement new camera functionality into Android M. You will be briefed on:
– The architecture of Android: You will study on Life cycle stages of Android, Mastering Architecture of Android, Setting up Android Application environment, key features of Android M, Installing Android SDK and Studio.
– You will also be taken through android Studio an IDE, developed by Google for android developer to develop android apps which are highly ranked in play store which includes features like user interface, controls, services.
– Next comes creating a Hello world android app which runs on Android Virtual device and a physical device.
– Activity: Here you will come along Activity(screen with more views) life cycles, methods, activity life cycle examples in Java, intents and other supporting devices. You will also learn how to debug, save data and debug application code.
– Intent: You will be discussing what is Intent all about in android. It helps to start a new service.
You will come through types of intent and how to broadcast a message and data transfer using different methods of action().
– User Interface: Initial part is going with the introduction part of UI. In this lesson, you will use the android studio to create a layout.
You will understand how to create a radio button when a user taps and radio group which groups all the radio button together and you will learn how to use Buttons controls created in XML layout with a radio group example.
You will get a look at the toggle buttons state and creation and working of toggle button in an XML file with an example. Toggle button works with the music player.
Next comes how to handle click events by implementing Set on click listener
Advance UI controls:
– Creating UI through code and XML.
-Working with styles and themes in layout and working with action bars. overview of List and grid views.
|2||Creating an App in Android Marshmallow||In this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will learn
1.Introduction to creating Android App in Marshmallow
– Installing Android Studio and java development kit for windows, Configuring Android SDK.
3.Creation of hello world program:
– Creating a hello world app in the android studio.
-More on Android templates.
-Windows tab navigation and features: you will learn android tab layouts to display on the screen designed using the library.
– quick learning in files and folders in a general file system of android using file APIs. you will work with how to save a file on internal and external storage. Comparing files and directories.
4.Basics to get started
5.Demo Life cycle
– a general overview of the demo cycle.
– You will learn the demo application on Android and Architecture demo life cycle classes.
– Accessing in XML: Building XML Layout.
-Managing Activity lifecycle: here you can walk through activity call-backs and discuss the behavior of an activity when it enters and leaves the activity.
– You will learn step by step Setting up calculator interface, Implementation operations. How to build a simple calculator app and running calculator android app.
Additionally, you will learn SQL Lite database with schemas and container class, Opening and closing database connection, displays a data.
Certificate of Completion
What is Android marshmallow?
Android M, 6.0 are innovative and designed to process fast and quick response on a broader range of devices Android app can be installed on any android device which can be started easily and independently used. Marshmallow focuses on improving the user experience of previous android version lollipop. Google provide Specialized IDE called android studio to execute and perform development tasks. marshmallow introduces power management schemes known as App Standby which helps in power saving if a device is inactive (automatic power saving mode). In this state network connectivity is restricted. The new USB Type-C Charging cable is enabled as a new feature. An Android application composed of activities, intents, services, content providers as a major element to create a well-defined android app. advantage of using Marshmallow are, they have quick app switcher, Support multitasking, performance improvement, easy notifications, smart lock with fingerprints. As we all knew that android applications play a key role in the current market due to its user-friendly access and most popular google store. Marshmallow includes multiwindow allowing to display dual screens at the same time.
Currently, available features include:
- Android Marshmallow is a compatible one and popular version of Android and supports all screen sizes and also supports in android watches, phones, car, tablets.
- Google Now on Tap- Google reads the screen when you are inside an app.
- Increase marshmallow Battery life is up to 25%, you can extend your device usage upto90mins.
- Enhanced notifications reply from the lock screen and improved edit options like cut, copy, paste.
- Increased Storage Space On the device
- Managing Interruptions
- App Permissions (run time permission) that lets any app to seek permissions like issuing notifications pop-ups.
- Finger Print sensors to unlock various services and apps to authenticate.
- Android Pay
- Improved additional security
- Double tap camera and newly updated emoji around 200 compatibles with the keyboard.
Which Skills will you learn in this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
- You will learn how to work with Java.
- Through this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will gain practical development experience by building an application and self-manage their projects.
- You will come across working knowledge of software interfaces in android devices.
- Developed teamwork skills to import multiplayer gaming as an excellent tool.
- Can build and publish your own apps in google play store.
- Excellent mobile user interface designing using colors and activity indicators.
- Become an expert in Android development for Android devices.
- You will be working with various activities and will be creating a user interface to make your app to execute smoothly. The android app became vital for any business.
Requirements / pre-requisites to Android Marshmallow Tutorial
- Basic computer Knowledge is needed. No advanced programming Experience is required.
- Google developer Account is needed to create Android Apps.
- It is necessary to have good knowledge of java essentials to go with this android application.
- Other Pre-requisites are working with IDE’s like Android Studio version 2.2.3, NetBeans, eclipse and get familiar with Android SDK which is free to download tool.
- Even though you are not at programming, still you can be friendly with android programming.
- For Android Marshmallow Tutorial, it is necessary or the learners to know some basics in CSS, SQL to organize database in android apps and Basics of Object-oriented programming can be focussed.
- To develop an app, you will be mainly using java object-oriented programming and XML.
- XML is a markup language helps to create User Interface components for android.
- Hardware requirements for android are RAM. And the requirement of Nodejs, NPM are essential.
- To become a successful Android developer, one should be comfortable with Java concepts like variables, iteration, packages, loops, encapsulation, inheritance.
Target Audience for Android Marshmallow Tutorial
- A beginner who wishes to update their skills can take up this Android Marshmallow Tutorial to succeed newly enhanced technology.
- Students and other candidates looking to start a new career growth in android app development can take up this Android Marshmallow Tutorial certification.
- Android Expert, Android developer, freelancer, job seekers, consultants are a target audience.
- As this Android Marshmallow Tutorial is a friendly training program anyone can update or learn this new skill.
- To build an exciting career in the mobile world anyone can learn android to possess this skill. It is easy for a web developer to grasp technology and concepts involved in Android development.
Android Marshmallow Tutorial- FAQ’s
By the end of this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, how will I be benefited?
By the time, you finish completing this Android Marshmallow Tutorial, you will be familiar in the design process and deploy own work as Marshmallow developers. Android developers are high in demand so taking a certificate in it pays a good career growth in Mobile Application service.
Testimony of this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
This android course gives valuable real-time examples and practical workouts. The training is very informative and beneficial as mobile technology is highly competitive.
What is the Job Outlook of mobile app developer after this Android Marshmallow Tutorial certification?
As there is a rise for mobile application developers with respect to market growth there is a huge opportunity for both corporate and freelance sectors in IT sectors.
Who can join this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
Anyone with a basic understanding of java programming can take up this course. All experience level developer and entrepreneur can take up this Android M Training.
What is the time limit for this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
The complete android course takes nearly about 75 hrs. But Total duration for this android M training with the creation of app and introductory part is nearly 15 hours.
How this Android Marshmallow Tutorial is beneficial compared to others in the market?
Android M training teaches you actually industry skills. Your skill level is maximized so that your own creation apps reach more users by downloading with higher ratings.
What is the variety of job opportunities roles after this Android Marshmallow Tutorial?
They work under different designations like Android developer, Mobile Embedded engineer, Mobile Architect, Mobile App developer.
Career Benefits of this Android Marshmallow Tutorial
Learning this Android Marshmallow Tutorial program builds future development potential. This tutorial helps to build your professional in developing functional apps to submit them in a play store. There is a demand for mobile application developer in the market who have plenty of opportunity in mobile technology. The future looks bright for the software developer with android market occupying 80% of the market share in the mobile environment. Due to the increasing number of Android mobile user Employer who is looking for a career switch, whether a fresher or experienced professional, Android is the best choice to opt. According to recent job trends, there is a demand for android development skills which are hot right now. Skilled professionals are provided with a huge package of around $89,000. Android development is a serious challenge to develop and design new apps and career on them is always a re-invention, perhaps the biggest increase in IT job position.
Android Marshmallow Tutorial Reviews
Thanks for the training