Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Android Lollipop Training (5 Courses, 1+ Projects)
This Android Lollipop Training Certification includes 5 courses, 1 Projects with 16+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn a comprehensive detailed course on Android App Development using the Android version 5 which is Android Lollipop.
Android Lollipop Mobile Apps Development
Social Media Integration on Android
Android Lollipop Data Storage Management
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Android Lollipop Training?
Mobile App Access
About Android Lollipop Training
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Android Lollipop:01 - Mobile Apps Development||5h 12m|
|Android Lollipop:02 - Android Webservice||1h 27m|
|Android Lollipop:03 - Social Media Integration on Android||4h 12m|
|Android Lollipop:04 - Android Animations||1h 54m|
|Android Lollipop:05 - Data Storage Management||1h 57m|
|Project on Android Lollipop - Online Cab Booking||1h 37m|
|Course Name||Online Android Lollipop Training|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses, 1 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||16+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Android App Development using Android version 5 which is Android Lollipop.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Android Lollipop and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about app development and Android would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, 1 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced app development skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Android Lollipop Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Android Lollipop Training is explained.
The main objective of the Android mobile application development training is to help the learners to build interactive and trendy mobile applications. The core goal of this course is to make the trainees understand the concepts and art of developing android mobile applications.
The objective of this tutorial is to cover all the essential topics that fall under the Android mobile application development. Throughout the course, we will be walking through the beginner, intermediate, and advanced level concepts. The course is divided into two major sections. In the first section the training will help you understand the basic concepts of android mobile application development. In the subsection the concepts of android web service which help exchange information between different types of applications irrespective of language and platform are covered. In the second section of the training you will learn social media integration of android which is the most important training in becoming an android application developer. Android animation and data storage management are covered as a subsection of the second phase. In the end, the learners will implement the concepts learned practically and help them to have more exposure to Android mobile application development.
The course has been drafted very carefully to meet the expectations of the trainees regardless of their familiarity with Android mobile application development. Here, listed the module contents the training offers.
- Android mobile application development will cover the basics of application building which ensures the learners have covered the prerequisites such as knowledge on java OOPs concepts, multi-threading programming, collections, exception handling. These contents will help them to refresh their basics and move towards advanced concepts.
- Android lollipop with android web service provides exchanging information between different types of applications irrespective of language and platform. It can be easily achieved by creating Web Service and expose the existing functionalities as web methods to Mobile platforms. These techniques will help the learners to improve their mobile application development skills.
- Understanding the data structure and web services of Android will help the learners to have effective web development skills
- Social media integration on Android will help you learn the basics of mobile application integration on social media. It also covers the concepts of overlays its type and methods. It majorly explains how a mobile application can be integrated with social media platforms (Twitter, Google Plus, Facebook)
- Android animations will help you to understand how to add various animations like a flipper, fade in, fade out into your Android Application to improve its interface.
- Data storage management tutorial on Android will provide insights on how to perform data saving and reusing, with the concepts of operational function, handling shared preferences will e covered. It also covers techniques like the use of bundles, databases, and web services for saving and reusing data.
- A Project on Online Cab Booking will be part of the training, this phase will provide a good understanding and exposure of the Android application development concepts covered. Through this, you will implement the concepts of android development more effectively. It provides more knowledge and understanding of android application development.
- In the project development phase, the training covers both the basic and advanced projects to implement the concepts learned and build interactive android mobile applications
One of the key parts of learning is the implementation of the concepts learned practically. To improve the knowledge and understanding level of the trainees, there are few important projects covered as part of the course. To provide more exposure to the real-time problem the project section is included as part of training to provide the trainees with better hands-on experience
- Project on developing Cab booking service with Android will keep you aligned with the structure and control flow of android application integration. Android services and framework techniques will provide ideology on developing interactive mobile applications
- The project will be more complex, the learner needs to implement advanced concepts Android services to create cab mapping which finds the nearest cab service. By this project, we will have more exposure to practical knowledge and gain hands-on experience in the implementation & deployment of the android app.
- The Cab booking mobile application on Android will make the trainees gain confidence in building interactive android mobile applications shortly and enhance their hands-on experience
Once completing the course and the projects associated with it, the learners will be in a position capable to develop interactive mobile applications with Android and help them to leverage their careers in mobile app development.
Certificate of Completion
What is Android Lollipop?
Android keeps on releasing newer versions that contain important upgrades on previous ones. The most important change in the Lollipop release was a completely redesigned user interface (UI). It was built around an innovative design language called Material Design. The material design concept was made to give users a paper-like feel to the UI. Apart from that, other changes were also incorporated such as improvements to the notifications bar and its style, which can now be accessed directly from the lock screen without requiring any password and displayed within applications as banners on top of the screen. Internal changes to the platform were also made and it was done using the Android Runtime (ART). Improved application performance was achieved, and it was intended to improve and optimize battery usage as well.
Lollipop’s successor is Marshmallow, which was released next year in October 2015
Major updates on Android 5.0 are listed below as a bullet point for easy understanding: –
- A refreshed notification system
- Individual notifications now displayed on cards based on material design language,
- batches of notifications can be grouped by individual apps
- Notifications are displayed on the lock screen as well as cards
- A do-not-disturb feature is added for notifications.
- The recent apps menu was redesigned as a three-dimensional stack of cards shape to show open apps
- Individual apps can now display multiple cards under a recent menu
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Android Lollipop Training?
In this section, we detail the various skills that candidates can learn from this Android Lollipop Training. This section will help students access the intended learning outcome of the course and hence help them decide if they should enroll for the course.
- Android Lollipop: – Update on all new features of the lollipop upgrade.
- Mobile Apps Development: – App development using lollipop, the core of this Android Lollipop Training.
- Android Webservice: – Webservices on Android OS similar to web services on another platform.
- Social Media Integration on Android: – How Facebook and Twitter apps work on the mobile OS
- Android Animations: – How various animations such as flip and slide are built on the lollipop.
- Data Storage Management: – How data is stored and retried with lollipop architecture on the Android platform.
- Android Custom Designs: – Custom designs such as notification and open apps’ views are covered.
- Creating a New Layout: – Layout changes been done based on a material language framework.
- Standard Toolbar: – Many toolbar functions are provided for easier app development
- Recycle View Widget: – Many new widgets are provided for better usability and design.
- Layout Manager: – Layout manager is provided for multifunctionality on the device.
- View Holder: – View holders are unique concepts to lollipop design
- Drawer Model: – provided for better performance and UI
- Generate Constructor: – Constructor is vital to lollipop OS.
Requirements / Pre-requisites
- In this section, we provide the pre-requisite for this Android Lollipop Training so that the candidates can learn any additional material is required before starting with this course for a better and smoother experience during the course. These pre-requisites are as below: –
- Sound knowledge of Java is required before starting this Android Lollipop Training. If you are new to Java or never learned Java, it is advisable to first spend some time there and then come back.
- Expert level java is not required but you should know at least basics of the concepts like OOPs, data scoping, multi-threading programming, exception handling, collections, etc.
- A personal computer or a laptop needs a good internet connection.
- Any IDEs are fine. You can use something like NetBeans or Eclipse-based on your preference.
- You will require to download and install the Android SDK tool from the Android website.
- In this section, we list out suitable candidates for this course. This shall give a clear idea if this Android Lollipop Training is suitable for you or not.
- Anyone interested in Android App development: This is a very generic actually. If you are passionate about building android apps, you are welcome to learn.
- Beginners in the field of Android App development: Those people who are already in this field but want to upskill themselves and learn new things that were released with the lollipop.
- Students who want to build a career as Android App developer: College graduates who have studied computer science or related subjects and want to build a career in android app development.
- Freelancers interested in the Android lollipop training course and create their App: The course is suitable for self-learners and go-getters as well. They can learn and build on the go simultaneously.
- iOS developer interested in developing an App in Android: Those who are planning to move from iOS or want to learn Android and iOS both.
Android Lollipop Training FAQ’s
In this section, we provide common questions typically asked by students before enrolling for the course. This section will clean any doubt if you have regarding joining this Android Lollipop Training.
Who are the Instructors in this online training course on Android lollipop?
The instructors from this Android Lollipop Training are professionals with several years of industry and academic experience. They typically have tons of experience in the field of Online teaching and are subject matter experts. All the courses covered in the bundle are based on Industry-based standards and industry requirements. Also, the courses start from Scratch and do not assume any prior knowledge of students to get the participant well-acquainted with every concept and module.
Can I expect to get any technical Support during the Android Lollipop Training period?
Yes, we do provide technical support to all our students. When you have any technical issues, just drop an email or call us.
What are the Payment Options for this Android Lollipop Training?
There are both Online & Offline Payments available. You can pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking, and through mobile wallet. In offline payment option, Cash Deposit, Cheque, Demand Draft or money orders can also be done.
Is there any option to clear doubts like live discussions etc.?
Yes. You can contact our customer support for more details.
- In this section, we provide various career benefits of this course. After completing this Android Lollipop Training, you can become one of the following: –
- Data Analyst: They usually do data crunching or data manipulation
- Android Mobile Application Developer: – You will build cool apps
- Assistant Software Developer: You will build enterprise software to be used by millions of people.
- Mobile Software Engineer: – You may work on converting a desktop application to mobile-based applications.
- Java Developer: – Java has a huge scope and is used almost everywhere.
- System Engineer: – You will build large systems, operating systems, mainframe computers, etc.
- IOS Developer: – iOS developers are a niche market and good skills are always in demand.
- iPhone Developer: – Android developer often finds it convenient to switch to iPhone developer compared to non- android developers.
- This career section should give a clear picture to forthcoming students on the benefits of this Android Lollipop Training. Salary package is also relatively better in app development and job satisfaction is better compared to similar other software jobs. Android applications are very popular and are in the current trend. If we can make an application with the help of Android SDK and then launched on Google store and it becomes successful, one can earn in millions in no time.
Android Lollipop Training Reviews
Very Useful course
Balaprasad Vitthalrao Bhojane