Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Android Developer Training (40 Courses, 20+ Projects)
This Android Developer Training Certification includes 40 courses, 20 Projects with 202+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of these courses. You will get to learn the complete app development process using the latest Android versions.
Android Mobile Apps Foundation Course
Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training
Android Marshmallow Mobile Apps
Android Lollipop (5 Courses)
Project on Android App - Login App with SQL Lite Database
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Android Developer Training?
Mobile App Access
About Android Developer Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Android Mobile Apps Foundation Course||5h 16m|
|Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training||4h 34m|
|Project on Android 7.0 Nougat - Tap and Play Game||2h 19m|
|Android Marshmallow Mobile Apps||7h 15m|
|Project on Android 6.0 Marshmallow - File Sharing App||2h 2m|
|Android Lollipop:01 - Mobile Apps Development||5h 12m|
|Android Lollipop:02 - Android Webservice||1h 27m|
|Android Lollipop:03 - Social Media Integration on Android||4h 12m|
|Android Lollipop:04 - Android Animations||1h 54m|
|Android Lollipop:05 - Data Storage Management||1h 57m|
|Project on Android Lollipop - Online Cab Booking||1h 37m|
|Project on Android App - Login App with SQL Lite Database||2h 16m|
|Project on Android App - Location Tracking App with Notifications||3h 2m|
|Project on Android App - Android SDK Manager||1h 52m|
|Project on Android App - Multimedia Mobile Apps in Android||2h 9m|
|Android Activity Management||4h 31m|
|Android UI Handling||1h 27m|
|Android Native UI Controls - Beginners||5h 14m|
|Android Native UI Controls - Advanced||4h 28m|
|Android Intents||4h 15m|
|Android Custom Native UI - Beginners||4h 4m|
|Android Custom Native UI - Advanced||4h 07m|
|Android Fragment Management||3h 7m|
|Project on Android App - Android MediaPlayer||2h 34m|
|Project on Android App - Android Audio Capture||3h 49m|
|Project on Android App - SMS and Phone Call in Android||9h 11m|
|Web Service Parsing JSON API||2h 23m|
|Android Notification||3h 55m|
|Android Push Notification||3h 08m|
|Advanced Metaphors in Android||1h 29m|
|Android Data Backup||2h 16m|
|Android SQLITE Database||4h 37m|
|Android Touch||2h 48m|
|Project on XML - Web Service Parsing XML API||2h 38m|
|Getting Started with Xamarin||4h 2m|
|Android Web Service REST APIs||2h 55m|
|Android Web service SOAP APIs||2h 23m|
|Project on Android App - Integrating Google Maps APIs||2h 45m|
|Android Geocoder & ReverGeoCoder APIs||2h 35m|
|Project on Android App - Directions APIs using Intent||2h 23m|
|Project on Android App - Location APIs||2h 01m|
|Project on Android App - Google Places API||3h 14m|
|Android Places Autocomplete APIs||3h 3m|
|Project on Android App - Camera API||3h 39m|
|Project on Android App - Bluetooth API||3h 04m|
|Project on Android App - WIFI API||2h 36m|
|Project on Android App - Android Alarm API||2h 34m|
|Project on Android App - Sensor API||2h 38m|
|Android Widget||2h 12m|
|Project on Android App - Live Wallpaper||2h 11m|
|Android Testing||4h 39m|
|Android Mobile Apps Publishing||53m|
|Android Material Design - The Fundamentals||5h 08m|
|Android Material Designs - Advanced||5h 31m|
|Android Third Party Libraries Integrations - The Fundamentals||6h 55m|
|Android Third Party Libraries Integrations - Advanced||3h 42m|
|The Complete Android Developer Courses - Beginner To Advanced||23h 56m|
|Creating Mobile Apps in Android Marshmallow||3h 24m|
|Mobile Apps Development using Android Nougat||2h 34m|
|Core Java Programming Revisited||9h 1m|
|Course Name||Online Android Developer Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 40 courses, 20 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||202+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn the complete app development process using the latest Android versions.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about app development using Android and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about app development would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 40 courses, 20 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Android Developer Certification Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Android Developer Certification Course is explained.
The android developer training has been crafted with the utmost care by our experts in the field of android development and crafted in such a way that we capture the gap between the industry ask versus the current skillset possessed in the market and bridge that gap to empower our learner to crack the toughest nut with ease.
The objective of this training is to let you swim in an ocean of unknowns along with constant mentoring and support from our end to allow to be exposed to the latest technological advancements and enable you to be the world-class android developer who would take chance to improvise on the existing process and make the application more powerful, smarter and versatile. So, without further ado, let’s glance through some highlights.
We have built this course with the utmost care and proper analysis has been put in to help not only beginners in android development but also advanced learners who want to glance at this course and help them get benefitted from this course as well. Some special highlights of the course are:
- In the very first section, we will go through the foundation course on Android mobile apps. The different versions of android, viz. Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop are the versions that we would be looking at in this section. In each of the courses you would come across Java essentials for each of the versions, the UI components, buttons, intents, and many more!
- In the very next section, we would go through the activity management concepts in Android. This will make the learners aware of activity basics with life cycles in Android. We also have life cycles with different cases. Our learner will be able to fully understand the background principle important for activity management, UI handling, Android Intents, and fragment management in section 2.
- In Section 3 of the training program we would capture the web service parsing JSON API along with devising notifications in an android application. We would also go through an understanding of push notifications, metaphors in android, performing da backup, and how we integrate the SQLite database. We will end this section by understanding some basics in Xamarin.
- In section 4, we would go through an understanding of web service APIs (REST, SOAP). Also, in this section we have a special topic of Android geocoder and ReverGeoCoder APIs which deals with latitude/longitude data for an address.
- Finally, in the final sections we cover topics related to widget and types of testing performed when one builds an application. This section also has some revisits to Core Java programming to be seen as and when required.
Our course not only gets you the best in class theoretical knowledge but also give you in-depth hands-on experience on a real-time project to prepare you for projects happening in the organization. The projects which we would be going through are:
- As we learn about application development for different android versions viz. Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, we would have a project on each of the versions to make our learners comfortable with the different versions one can develop applications for and there are any dependencies related to any of them. Some of the projects are namely, Login App development with SQL, Tap and Play game development, and many more such applications.
- Post completion of theoretical topics in Section 2 as mentioned in our course highlights, we have ample amount of project for this section and intend to make you go through all the minor intricacies in the topics. The project includes the development of and application which captures audio, an application which supports SMS and Phone call in Android and a media player in android.
- Once our learners are well versed with the API related fundamentals, we have a project on XML, which deals with developing an API that is capable of parsing and is a web service API.
- In the next section we have again a lot of projects specifically tackling the theoretical concepts learned in this section. Here we would be building different APIs, one of them is direction, one as location and another on Google places API. We do build APIs in some project which has the capability of accessing Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.
- In the last section, we build a live wallpaper as one of the projects.
Certificate of Completion
What is an Android Developer?
Apps have become vital in everyday lives, where most people access them for social, purchase. They have become daily routine activities using a mobile application. So, Android developer is in huge demand today. Android Developer who builds a bunch of Android App. This course would teach you how to work with the Android Platform and take away through Android Application development which stays high in demand. The Android developer is responsible for designing, developing an android app, and improving performance for the mobile application platforms. He will design advanced applications and work with data sources and APIs.He maximizes development efficiency and helps in working with new technologies.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Certification?
You will be trained in advanced programming skill sets to optimize your apps and build an outstanding career as an app developer in reputed companies. Creating map Visualizations on the website engaging on google maps. You will be familiar with working with the JSON concept and rest APIs, the mobile web specialist. You will also gain skills in web service development. Most importantly, hands-on experience in developing high-quality Android apps to the Play store. You will understand basic android architecture and become proficient in the android development category.
- This course is suitable for beginners Computer programmers, a person willing to build a career in Web Development, professionals. IOS developer, a freelancer who wish to develop an app. Learn about social media Integration on android.
Android Developer Certification Course – FAQ’s
What is the learning objective of android training?
You will learn the basic android architecture and work with the tool SDK by an android developer and enable them to create the first Android App and run them on the emulator device.
Who should take this course?
Students and professionals who are interested in doing an android application can prefer this training, freelancer, HTML developer can make it to the professional level. Those who don’t have the insight into android development has a chance to explore on this training.
What is the time duration to finish Android developer training?
It nearly takes 202+ hrs to take complete advanced android developer training and has lifetime access.
How does this training certification help in the IT industry?
After completing Android training and the projects, you will be skilled and competent in tasks of android development.
- On successful completing this android training certification you will be capable of joining in higher IT companies as an android app developer, android tester, mobile app developer. Helps to perform better development on Android devices and lead your company forward. The market for Android developers is huge. Job opportunities are high in demand for good salaries and enjoy a secure job. Mobile app development offers sky-high career options around the globe. You can work on game development concerns, Marketing, e-commerce-learning organizations.
Simple and easy to follow
WONG CHING SIAN
Anantha Eswar R