Learn from Home Offer
ANDROID DEVELOPER Course Bundle - 60 Courses in 1
This Android Developer Training Certification includes 60 courses with 208+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of these courses. You will get to learn the complete app development process using the latest Android versions.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this ANDROID DEVELOPER Course Bundle - 60 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Android Developer Course Bundle
|You get access to all 60 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|208+ Video Hours
|You get to learn the complete app development process using the latest Android versions.
|Anyone serious about app development using Android and wants to make a career in this Field
|Basic knowledge about app development would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 60 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
Android Developer Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Android Developer Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: ANDROID Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Android Mobile Apps Foundation Course 5h 17m ✔ Android Nougat Mobile Apps Training 4h 6m ✔ Project on Android 7.0 Nougat - Tap and Play Game 2h 16m ✔ Android Marshmallow Mobile Apps 7h 08m ✔ Project on Android 6.0 Marshmallow - File Sharing App 2h 16m ✔ Android Lollipop:01 - Mobile Apps Development 4h 53m ✔ Android Lollipop:02 - Android Webservice 1h 26m ✔ Android Lollipop:03 - Social Media Integration on Android 4h 1m ✔ Android Lollipop:04 - Android Animations 1h 52m ✔ Android Lollipop:05 - Data Storage Management 1h 53m ✔ Project on Android Lollipop - Online Cab Booking 1h 27m ✔ Project on Android App - Login App with SQLite Database 2h 16m ✔ Project on Android App - Location Tracking App with Notifications 3h 14m ✔ Project on Android App - Android SDK Manager 1h 51m ✔ Project on Android App - Multimedia Mobile Apps in Android 3h 26m ✔
MODULE 2: Learning from Practicals & Projects
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Android Activity Management 4h 23m ✔ Android UI Handling 1h 24m ✔ Android Native UI Controls - Beginners 4h 7m ✔ Android Native UI Controls - Advanced 4h 27m ✔ Android Intents 4h 08m ✔ Android Custom Native UI - Beginners 4h 33m ✔ Android Custom Native UI - Advanced 4h 23m ✔ Android Fragment Management 4h 3m ✔ Project on Android App - Android MediaPlayer 2h 31m ✔ Project on Android App - Android Audio Capture 3h 42m ✔ Project on Android App - SMS and Phone Call in Android 9h 31m ✔
MODULE 3: Advanced Features & Functions
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Web Service Parsing JSON API 2h 17m ✔ Android Notification 3h 45m ✔ Android Push Notification 3h 03m ✔ Advanced Metaphors in Android 1h 26m ✔ Android Data Backup 2h 15m ✔ Android SQLITE Database 4h 32m ✔ Android Touch 2h 43m ✔ XML Practical - Web Service Parsing XML API 2h 33m ✔ Getting Started with Xamarin 4h 2m ✔
MODULE 4: Web Services & Google Features
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Android Web Service REST APIs 2h 5m ✔ Android Web service SOAP APIs 2h 19m ✔ Project on Android App - Integrating Google Maps APIs 2h 42m ✔ Android Geocoder & ReverGeoCoder APIs 2h 31m ✔ Project on Android App - Directions APIs using Intent 2h 22m ✔ Project on Android App - Location APIs 2h ✔ Project on Android App - Google Places API 3h 7m ✔ Android Places Autocomplete APIs 2h 59m ✔ Project on Android App - Camera API 3h 34m ✔ Project on Android App - Bluetooth API 3h 37m ✔ Project on Android App - WIFI API 2h 34m ✔ Project on Android App - Android Alarm API 2h 28m ✔ Project on Android App - Sensor API 2h 34m ✔
MODULE 5: Learning from Case Studies & Practicals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Android Widget 2h 09m ✔ Project on Android App - Live Wallpaper 2h 07m ✔ Android Testing 4h 27m ✔ Android Mobile Apps Publishing 52m ✔ Android Material Design - The Fundamentals 5h 37m ✔ Android Material Designs - Advanced 5h 28m ✔ Android Third Party Libraries Integrations - The Fundamentals 6h 44m ✔ Android Third Party Libraries Integrations - Advanced 3h 35m ✔ The Complete Android Developer Courses - Beginner To Advanced 23h 21m ✔ Creating Mobile Apps in Android Marshmallow 2h 8m ✔ Mobile Apps Development using Android Nougat 2h 33m ✔ Core Java Programming Revisited 9h 22m ✔
The android developer training has been crafted with the utmost care by our experts in the field of android development and crafted in such a way that we capture the gap between the industry ask versus the current skillset possessed in the market and bridge that gap to empower our learner to crack the toughest nut with ease.
The objective of this training is to let you swim in an ocean of unknowns along with constant mentoring and support from our end to allow to be exposed to the latest technological advancements and enable you to be the world-class android developer who would take chance to improvise on the existing process and make the application more powerful, smarter and versatile. So, without further ado, let’s glance through some highlights.
We have built this course with the utmost care and proper analysis has been put in to help not only beginners in android development but also advanced learners who want to glance at this course and help them get benefitted from this course as well. Some special highlights of the course are:
- In the very first section, we will go through the foundation course on Android mobile apps. The different versions of android, viz. Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop are the versions that we would be looking at in this section. In each of the courses you would come across Java essentials for each of the versions, the UI components, buttons, intents, and many more!
- In the very next section, we would go through the activity management concepts in Android. This will make the learners aware of activity basics with life cycles in Android. We also have life cycles with different cases. Our learner will be able to fully understand the background principle important for activity management, UI handling, Android Intents, and fragment management in section 2.
- In Section 3 of the training program we would capture the web service parsing JSON API along with devising notifications in an android application. We would also go through an understanding of push notifications, metaphors in android, performing da backup, and how we integrate the SQLite database. We will end this section by understanding some basics in Xamarin.
- In section 4, we would go through an understanding of web service APIs (REST, SOAP). Also, in this section we have a special topic of Android geocoder and ReverGeoCoder APIs which deals with latitude/longitude data for an address.
- Finally, in the final sections we cover topics related to widget and types of testing performed when one builds an application. This section also has some revisits to Core Java programming to be seen as and when required.
Our course not only gets you the best in class theoretical knowledge but also give you in-depth hands-on experience on a real-time project to prepare you for projects happening in the organization. The projects which we would be going through are:
- As we learn about application development for different android versions viz. Nougat, Marshmallow, Lollipop, we would have a project on each of the versions to make our learners comfortable with the different versions one can develop applications for and there are any dependencies related to any of them. Some of the projects are namely, Login App development with SQL, Tap and Play game development, and many more such applications.
- Post completion of theoretical topics in Section 2 as mentioned in our course highlights, we have ample amount of project for this section and intend to make you go through all the minor intricacies in the topics. The project includes the development of and application which captures audio, an application which supports SMS and Phone call in Android and a media player in android.
- Once our learners are well versed with the API related fundamentals, we have a project on XML, which deals with developing an API that is capable of parsing and is a web service API.
- In the next section we have again a lot of projects specifically tackling the theoretical concepts learned in this section. Here we would be building different APIs, one of them is direction, one as location and another on Google places API. We do build APIs in some project which has the capability of accessing Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.
- In the last section, we build a live wallpaper as one of the projects.
Certificate of Completion
What is an Android Developer?
Apps have become vital in everyday lives, where most people access them for social, purchase. They have become daily routine activities using a mobile application. So, Android developer is in huge demand today. Android Developer who builds a bunch of Android App. This course would teach you how to work with the Android Platform and take away through Android Application development which stays high in demand. The Android developer is responsible for designing, developing an android app, and improving performance for the mobile application platforms. He will design advanced applications and work with data sources and APIs.He maximizes development efficiency and helps in working with new technologies.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Certification?
You will be trained in advanced programming skill sets to optimize your apps and build an outstanding career as an app developer in reputed companies. Creating map Visualizations on the website engaging on google maps. You will be familiar with working with the JSON concept and rest APIs, the mobile web specialist. You will also gain skills in web service development. Most importantly, hands-on experience in developing high-quality Android apps to the Play store. You will understand basic android architecture and become proficient in the android development category.
- This course is suitable for beginners Computer programmers, a person willing to build a career in Web Development, professionals. IOS developer, a freelancer who wish to develop an app. Learn about social media Integration on android.
Android Developer Certification Course – FAQ’s
What is the learning objective of android training?
You will learn the basic android architecture and work with the tool SDK by an android developer and enable them to create the first Android App and run them on the emulator device.
Who should take this course?
Students and professionals who are interested in doing an android application can prefer this training, freelancer, HTML developer can make it to the professional level. Those who don’t have the insight into android development has a chance to explore on this training.
What is the time duration to finish Android developer training?
It nearly takes 208+ hrs to take complete advanced android developer training and has lifetime access.
How does this training certification help in the IT industry?
After completing Android training and the projects, you will be skilled and competent in tasks of android development.
- On successful completing this android training certification you will be capable of joining in higher IT companies as an android app developer, android tester, mobile app developer. Helps to perform better development on Android devices and lead your company forward. The market for Android developers is huge. Job opportunities are high in demand for good salaries and enjoy a secure job. Mobile app development offers sky-high career options around the globe. You can work on game development concerns, Marketing, e-commerce-learning organizations.
Simple and easy to follow
WONG CHING SIAN
Anantha Eswar R