Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Six Sigma Prep Course (9 Courses)
This Six Sigma Training includes 9 Course with 22+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn Six Sigma foundation and principles, concepts and its application from scratch. We also have covered the certifications on Six Sigma White Belt, Six Sigma Green Belt, and Six Sigma Black Belt.
Lean Six Sigma Foundation and Principles
Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Black Belt
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Six Sigma Prep Course?
Mobile App Access
About Six Sigma Certification Prep Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Lean Six Sigma Foundation and Principles||1h 07m|
|Six Sigma and Lean||1h 06m|
|Lean Six Sigma White Belt||3h 31m|
|Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||1h 43m|
|Six Sigma Green Belt||2h 25m|
|Six Sigma Black Belt||24m|
|Lean Six sigma for Champions||6h 58m|
|Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology||3h 52m|
|Six Sigma using Minitab||21m|
|Course Name||Online Six Sigma Certification Prep|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||22+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn Six Sigma foundation and principles, concepts, and its application from scratch. We also have covered the certifications on Six Sigma White Belt, Six Sigma Green Belt, and Six Sigma Black Belt.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Six Sigma and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about project management|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Below mentioned is the detailed Course Curriculum that a Candidate will undergo in his training.
The goal of the course to bring best practices in the development process and improve the business processes by providing defect-free products. This methodology helps to improve the capability of business handlings & services with high performance and increased profits to the organization.
The objective of this course is to provide a good understanding of delivering high-quality products and how to manage the business for sustained improvements. The main strategy of Six Sigma to provide qualitative output by identifying defect causes and eliminating them before it impacts manufacturing. The projects following Six Sigma methodologies will have defined steps with specific target values in sequential order. It also helps us to understand the other benefits of Six Sigma implementation in it. Benefits like increased customer satisfaction, reduced cost, fewer process cycles, etc.
The course provides a detailed curriculum on six sigma skills and methodology. It includes,
Lean six sigma foundation and principles provide a deep dive into the basics of six sigma methodologies and the importance of six sigma tools. It also walks us through the good practices of deriving optimal solution by efficient root cause analysis through controlled gain methods.
Six sigma when practiced with modern lean management principles provides excellent project management methods and adaptations for modern business requirements.
Lean six sigma white belt section explains the pillars of six sigma right from their Japanese origins. It continues to explain the importance of PDCA cycles, DMAIC framework in the industry.
Lean six sigma yellow belt explains the lean Hist, Meth, Jidoka, Heijunka, and 5S methods for yellow belt certification.
Lean six sigma green belt details about DMAIC, DMDAV process, PDCA cycle, correlation, and hypothesis.
Lean six sigma black belt section takes a deep dive into key concepts of six sigma and detailed analysis of DMAIC vs DFSS.
Lean six sigma for champions explains all six sigma phases namely Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control, and Recognize in detail.
Lean six sigma application in Information technology adapts the lean six sigma methodologies from traditional Japanese origins to modern, dynamic agile-based software development techniques.
Minitab is a statistical analysis tool originally developed for easy visualization of the statistical analysis found its place on lean six sigma management to assist businesses in identification, trend spotting, and rectification of waste (Muda) in the business model.
The six sigma course provides with ample case studies and hands-on sessions with real-life data on popular six sigma tools for industrial knowledge as follows,
Real-time projects to measure quality cost, employee involvement, customer satisfaction, continuous process improvements, performance measures, etc.
Quality improvement techniques with Philip Crosby, Taguchi loss function, Pareto charts, Ishikawa diagrams, scatter plots, run charts, histogram, and quality-oriented brainstorming sessions.
Toyota’s world-class waste management methods that defined the six sigma and lean management process.
Famous case studies of Juran trilogy, Deming philosophy, The Toyota way TQM, POKA YOKE, etc.
JIT systems that help build and manage quick processes on demand.
Hands-on on total quality management tools helpful on TPM, QFD and FMEA systems
Lean principle implementation using Kaizen and quality circles.
Kanban systems that provide a high-level view of the process and workflow of various divisions of the organization
Hands-on on popular manufacturing tools like SEATON, SEISO, SEIKETSU, and shitsuke.
Hands-on on Minitab software by measuring, trend spotting, and discover valuable insights using real-time organization data.
Realtime use cases with SMED and value stream mapping using JIT systems.
What is Six Sigma?
Data is a major part of today’s world, it may be a private organization or government-owned, almost all the decision that is taken today are based on previous data. In this data-driven world, organizations are looking as experts who can read the data understand it and expedite a result.
Tools that help the people to understand the data, improve the performance of the processes, and eliminate the defects and by guaranteeing the quality.
The person who does this Six Sigma Certification Course will be able to do the above work. This involves five key elements i.e. To Define – Problem definition and process definition
- To Measure – To measure the current performance
- Analyze – Analyzing the process and its root cause analysis.
- To Improve – Implementing the better process
- To Control – To maintain the implemented process.
So, six sigma is nothing but a set of tools that will be used to improve the process. This process was developed in 1986. Six Sigma emphasizes the removal of errors within the process. This method is used in all organizations like healthcare, IT, manufacturing, etc.
Six Sigma certification has three levels.
- Yellow belt
- Green belt
- Black belt
YELLOW BELT: Basic concepts of six sigma will be taught.
GREEN BELT: Next level of yellow belt. You will be taught how to implement the process efficiently.
BLACK BELT: This level is when you must manage big improvement. It helps in problem-solving. You will have a proper understanding of the Lean six sigma process.
Industry Growth TrendThe rapid application development market size is expected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2018 to USD 46.2 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 42.9% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
- Proper understanding of Lean Sigma and its tools.
- Root cause analysis and how to find the optimum solution.
- Resolving Practical problems using the six sigma tools.
- How to use the tools.
- 7 principles of sigma
- Problem-solving using the PDCA cycle.
- Lean framework
- Belt levels of six sigma
- DMAIC and DMDAV process
- Co-Relation & Hypothesis
- Use of six sigma in IT
- To properly understand the use of six sigma tools in IT one must have relative work experience in this field, to apply the principles properly.
- Proper industry knowledge will be beneficial before undertaking this training.
- To take up the green belt in six sigma, one must have basic statistical knowledge so that it will help in the analysis and should be quite good in mathematics.
- Having a basic knowledge of things that you are going to learn will be beneficial and this is a must to learn the Quality process.
- Above all, one must have the interest to learn and patience to understand the concepts and apply that in his/ her workplace.
- Consultants who are keen to learn and improve their careers.
- Analysts who are working as quality analysts will be very beneficial for them to progress in their field.
- Quality Assurance who checks the quality of the work, for them this will be a boost in their career.
- Project Manager, who wants to have proper knowledge regarding the workflow will be beneficial for him.
- Students who want to enter the IT field and have an interest in the six sigma.
- Any professional who wants to gain knowledge in the process and wants to improve the quality of the design or works. Should do this Prep Course.
- Any person interested in quality management and project management should take up this Six Sigma Certification Prep Training.
- Any person can take up this Six Sigma Certification Prep Course.
- Students having engineering and management background, for them this Prep training will be a career boost and it will also be a gateway for them to enter the field of work.
Where is six sigma certifications useful?
In the field of manufacturing, IT, and any work that needs an upgrade to what they have been doing previously. Any company who looks to improve its brand.
What are the major companies which use this Prep Course?
All the major companies are searching for people with this Six Sigma Certification Prep Training. For example Amazon, Boeing, Wipro, etc.
Is there anything important or a must-have knowledge before I take up this Six Sigma Certification Prep Course?
No, any enthusiastic person who wants to work in IT or quality management can take up this Six Sigma Certification Prep Training. Any person who is in a managerial position and looking move up can also take up this Course.
- Doing this Course is very beneficial from a professional growth perspective. Every company, at present, wants to find a good scope in each of there employers. How much he can contribute to the company efficiently. Doing Six Sigma certification is one of those attributes that will guide you to move up from your current position or will allow working in your desired domain.
- Below are the few job opportunities that anyone can pursue after doing the certification.
- Process Manager
- Quality Manager
- Any position that requires managerial abilities
- Business Analyst
- Quality Analyst
- Any person looking to improve business.
Course Structure and Syllabus.
Ram Teja Ganta
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Excellent Course Training
Islam Ahmed Gouda
Lean Six Sigma Review
Uzma Fatima Rasheed