Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Project Management Training Program (31 Courses)
This Project Management Training Certification includes 31 courses with 200+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn different tools and techniques used for a project to manage it in the most successful and professional manner.
Project Management Professional PMP
Expert Project Management
PMP - Integration Management
PMP - Scope Management
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Project Management Training Program?
Mobile App Access
About Project Management Training Certification
|Course||No. of Hours|
|PMP Certification 2022||11h 6m|
|Project Management Professional PMP||21h 18m|
|Project Planning||3h 2m|
|Expert Project Management (PMP)||3h 52m|
|PMP - Integration Management||1h 44m|
|PMP - Scope Management||4h 39m|
|PMP - Time Management||5h 17m|
|PMP - Cost Management||3h 57m|
|PMP - Quality Management||3h 36m|
|PMP - Human Resource Management||3h 17m|
|PMP - Risk Management||2h 16m|
|PMP - Procurement Management||2h 1m|
|PMP - Communication Management||1h 29m|
|PMP - Stakeholders Management||1h 51m|
|Project Scheduling||2h 23m|
|Project Schedule Management Training||2h 29m|
|Project Estimation and Cost||2h 54m|
|Project Management - Learn All Process Groups and Knowledge Areas (PMP)||18h 1m|
|Software Project Management Training (PMP)||6h 22m|
|Software Estimation- Online Software Project Estimation Training||9h 03m|
|FPA - Function Point Analysis||2h 28m|
|MS Project 2019||3h 18m|
|MS Project for Project Professionals||2h 23m|
|Microsoft Project 2016 Training||1h 58m|
|Microsoft Project||2h 59m|
|Microsoft Sure Step Methodology For Managing Projects||1h 58m|
|Project Productivity Improvement - A Comprehensive Guide||20h 38m|
|Financial Concepts for Project Management (PMP)||5h 19m|
|Agile Project Management||14h 26m|
|CAPM Exam Prep||5h 11m|
|Course Name||Online Project Management Training Certification Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 31 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||200+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Project Management knowledge areas, Project Scheduling, Integration Management, Scope Management, Quality Management, Scope Management, Project productivity, Microsoft Sure Step Methodology For Managing Projects, Microsoft Project|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Project Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 31 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced project management skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Project Management Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the project management certification is explained.
Project Management is the technique that comes with business administration which effectively cooperates with the latest tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute and control to dealing with the project. This focuses on everything about project management with all the latest features.
The main objective of the Project Management Program is to highlight important things like Project management including its characteristics as well as the project life cycle. A detailed description of Process groups and knowledge area to improve skills for stockholders, procurement management as well as risk management. This program also helps you to improve Project Integration Management and Project Scope Management.
This section will give you the details about the key features of the course which are mainly focused on the entire training program. It covers all about Project Management, so one easily builds up with the latest skills in their technical domain. Let’s see all the things one by one in detail as bellows:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) covers up the things like the introduction part to increase the financial position of the company along with spreadsheets, Management in different streams like Stakeholder, Procurement, Risk, Communication, Quality, Cost, Schedule, Scope and Integration Management. It dealing with Project plans in different MS projects. It also focuses on Expert Project Management, Effective Management with various tools.
- Into the next part of the training we are going to cover PMP-Integration Management with some basics things, developing a project charter, directing and managing project work.PMP – Time Management for effective time management for project managers, dealing with activities like defining, sequencing, estimating. PMP- Cost Management for planning cost management, estimating the cost, determining a budget.PMP –Risk Management with identification, analyzing, risk response planning and risk control.
- PMP –Communication Management for planning, managing, controlling Communication Management. An important thing in this section is we are also covering Project Schedule Management in every aspect of Project Management. Why it is needed? Also covering Effort, cost, Schedule estimation, Give details about Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- It also includes estimating Road map and key success factors, estimating workbook, how tasks and Activates took place in WBS, Management and Coordination with Phase Major Activity. Project Management in All Process group and Knowledge Areas, Management in various aspects like Risk, Time, Quality, changes and many more things.
After doing coverage for all the concepts of Project Management in this training program the next step is to implement all features into the project demonstration. So here we are giving some project examples is a various stream so it can be more understandable and implementation made easy in Project demonstration. Let see all those in detailed description:
- It’s going to include projects on MS-based platforms, It includes projects for MS Projects 2019 with plan setting, task linking, Entering Tasks and duration, Task linking, Resource basics, MS projects with advanced courses which include How to schedule, setup, Reporting, and resource leaving.
- Microsoft Project based on 2016 which focuses on projects including listing activates, Different Resource Charts, Menus, Advanced customization, working with forms, templates, use of toolbar drawing, Introduction to macros and customizing toolbars along with menu parts.
- This section focus on Microsoft based projects with MPP workspace, How to create Projects with a simple way, How to build project information keenly, more detailed information about the projects for developing plans, Allocating task, Assigning resource along with Tracking their progress report for a better result to improve productivity, Managing budget, Analyzing work trends along with workloads for efficient outcomes.
- Microsoft utilizing sure step of Methodology towards the Management of projects for implementing project key concepts, Projects in Microsoft sure Step model, dealing with all the phases into it. Project management and organizational Change in management libraries. Financial concepts also implement in forms of Project Management along with Balance Sheet, Use of Income statement, Growth Analysis based projects Maintaining cash flow, Present and future value, Forecasting and maintaining budgets and many other Real-life examples in every aspect.
Certificate of Completion
What is Project Management?
Project management is where a person has to handle the given project in a standard format as per the company rules. This field doesn’t require any specialization but the knowledge of every field is a must. The basic need of a project manager is to complete the project within the given time and complete the target.
Project management deals with planning, controlling, and efficiently executing the work. This field is made to save the time and money of the company by working in a properly structured way which makes more benefits in the existing field. This department plays a crucial role in the growth of the company and helps in making a constrained path for the future.
The project management person has to deal directly with the director’s persons of the company so he should be well-groomed. The project manager has to manage clients, workers, staff, and team and have to maintain a good relation. He has to estimate the cost of the project so financial management should be strong.
Industry Growth TrendThe Professional Services Automation Market is projected to grow from USD 634.7 Million in 2016 to USD 1,244.8 Million by 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Project Management Certification?
This project management training is very vast and teaches you lots of things which can change your way of living
- The course gives you over brief about the actual project management work and its culture.
- This project management certification gives you immense knowledge which helps to any kind of project in any way.
- The project manager is a leader and here you will be taught to live like a leader.
- As you have to deal with managers so attire should be completely formal and the way of living should be managerial
- The candidate should be graduated from the project management field. If not any graduate stream will work for this project management training.
- It is good if he is having his small business then also he can develop his business using these skills.
- Candidate should eager to learn all things that will make him a perfect project manager.
- He should be workaholic as in this stream candidates have to work more than regular hours.
- People working in industries can opt for this course.
- Students can do to get extra knowledge.
- He/she should be fluent in English in reading and writing.
Project Management Training – FAQs
Why this project management training is important?
This course gives you immense knowledge of work and makes you capable of handling a project in any company. This gives you a boom in your career.
Is there any discount on the project management training available?
The discount depends upon when you are applying and which offer is going on. We do some offers, but for this, you need to contact the EDUCBA management team.
How this project management training certification helps me practically?
As we are having professionals who are having industrial experience and can teach well efficiently. They will help you in giving practical knowledge which is beneficial for you.
How many candidates have done this before?
Around 3900 candidates have opted for this project management training and everyone is enjoying after learning with us. They are happy and have given positive feedback as they are implementing their knowledge gained from here.
- After completion of this course, you have a wide opportunity to work with any company using your knowledge.
- Your way of living changes and once you finish the project management training.
- You will work in a different way other than the students who haven’t done this project management training.
- Many companies are waiting for this profile and looking for a perfect candidate who can manage this role
- Many students have achieved a higher position in less time due to their work role and efficiency in working.
- This project management training certification turns out to be a path changer in your life and can take you to a different level than your expectations.
- The main thing is that you can work in your previous field in which you were working with a higher post as a manager. It means you can make use of your previous experience
Project Management Training Reviews
Project Management Training
Project Management – The Grand Tour
Top-notch PMP Exam Prep Guide
Pedro Tomas Checo
Great Place to Learn
Alexandru Mihai Matei
Best Project Management Certification
Project Management Training
Wee Yin Hao Freddie