Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Project Estimation Training (9 Courses)
This Project Estimation Course includes 8 courses with 10+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn Project Estimation, Function Point Analysis, Primavera, PMP.
Project Estimation- Online Project Estimation Training
Project Management Training Courses
Project Management Professional - PMP
Primavera P6 Professional Training
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Project Estimation Training?
Mobile App Access
About Project Estimation Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Software Estimation- Online Software Project Estimation Training||9h 03m|
|FPA - Function Point Analysis||2h 28m|
|Software Project Management Training (PMP)||6h 22m|
|Project Management Professional - PMP||30h 42m|
|Project Management Professional PMP||21h 18m|
|Project Planning||3h 2m|
|Primavera P6 Professional Training||8h 55m|
|Expert Project Management (PMP)||3h 52m|
|Course Name||Online Project Estimation Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 8 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||10+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Project Estimation, Function Point Analysis, Primavera, PMP|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Project Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 8 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced project management skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Project Estimation Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Project Estimation Course is explained.
The main goal of Project Estimation Training is to deal with project management in every aspect of software development. This program focus on key terms like cost, scope as well as time for better software project estimation.
The objectives of this program are to focus points like an underestimation of the project, overestimation of the project. The main key points of project estimation depend upon Project size, Resources, Schedule, Cost with the use of efficient tools and Methodologies. Along with it we are also going to cover Wideband Delphi Estimation Method, Work Breakdown Structure, Program Evaluation and Review Techniques, COCOMO model, Usecase Point Analysis, Function Point Analysis and more.
In this Project Estimation Training, we are going to cover software Project Estimation with detailed process description and many more things let’s see one by one in detail as follows:
- So in this training program we are including points like Software Project Estimation which gives a detailed introduction, Basics Concepts on Software Estimation, How Work Breakdown Structure works, details about Program Evaluation and Review Techniques. This includes the Underestimation of the project which will focus on your project stuff, its scope and so on, along with it also includes Overestimation of the project which covers over stuff on your project along with its scope by considering factors like Project size, Resources, Schedule, Cost. So all those factors become useful in terms of business functionality, software systems and improvement in coding tools so software development becomes the easiest process for the developer.
- This section also focuses on Use case point analysis, Cocomo Model, Function Point Analysis, more detailed description on Effort, Schedule and Cost Estimation, Project Tracking and so on. One of the most important topics which are highlighted in this course is Function Point Analysis which is abbreviated as FPA, which includes details on its Introduction, Function Point History, and variations. It also includes Function points and its Superiority, Function Point Analysis (FPA) along with its methods, it also includes some examples based on Function Point Analysis and so many other important points regarding FPA are included in this training session. It’s considered as structured techniques of a problem-solving approach.
This section more focusing project demonstration includes Project Management which gives all the details about the project things like planning and managing software projects. Let’s see all the project things one by one as follows:
- Project Management Training things like Introduction of Software project Management, details about managing software projects, managing risk, managing time, managing quality, management of objective and scope, Managing changes, managing people, managing complexity, Managing software Assets along with its focus on Managing External stakeholders as well as Managing the software process in the first step. Later on details about Project Management, Project Scope, Time, Cost, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management, Stakeholder and communication management and many more.
- Along with these projects, things include resource management, stakeholder management, procurement, Risk, cost and more things in depth of management knowledge. If we are talking about project examples or project actual use, this training including varieties of project examples those project based on Microsoft Based projects which will cover Basics of MS projects, how to do Data Entry in MS projects, how it can be done in the project and many more.
- More considering projects it includes projects based on Oracle Primavera P6 professional Training including things like Login to Primavera, Strengths First View, Selection methods, User Preferences, developing activates, managing budgeting and baselining. It also includes based on Expert Project Management with some basic and expert management, Project Planning with effective management and tools.
Certificate of Completion
What is Project Estimation?
Project Estimation is something that controls the major decision makings regarding project feasibility. Mainly the scope of the project depends on it as deals with the Costs, resources, and duration of the project.
When a Project completes successfully within the timeline, a big credit goes to the Project Estimation as in the first place it made easier most of the complexities and provided a solution for how to deal with it.
The scope of Project Management is huge. That’s why we have designed you a course that adds values to a Project management career. Because once you get started with the course, you will get to know the different procedures and methodologies that are being used in project Estimation.
To get you aligned with Project management, this is an exclusive course. Herewith Project Estimation, we have also provided you the connection with project management and how it should be done with all the practical constraints.
Industry Growth TrendThe Professional Services Automation Market is projected to grow from USD 634.7 Million in 2016 to USD 1,244.8 Million by 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Project Estimation Course?
You will learn a ton. We’re highlighting here the most relevant ones –
- Project Estimation: Not only the IT firms but across all domains now understand the value of Project Estimation and management. You will learn what are the different kinds of Projects that a typical firm gets complete details in this course.
- A clear Picture about PMP certification: The Project Management Professional certification structures and procedure with all the 35 EDU included.
- Function Point Analysis: How to divide complex project functional points into smaller parts so that it can be handled better.
- Primavera P6 Training: You will get a close look and experience with professional training with quality constraints with the help of Primavera in a controlled environment.
- An Experienced IT professional with Different Roles Over the Years: Clearly if you are an experienced IT professional working in different roles will have a great understanding of different angles of Project management.
- Basic common sense: Project Estimation isn’t rocket science. If you have basic intelligence, you can do this course. Of course, a fundamental understanding of the SDLC life cycle and good decision making will help.
- Students: Any student from any field who wants to peruse a career in Project Management can do this course. Learning Project Management will widen the scope of your career. It will help you explore all total a new side of Job search.
- Professionals: Professionals across different domains who have the interest or work in the area of Project management can have the course for the in-depth knowledge in Project Estimation.
- Entrepreneurs: For Entrepreneurs, if you have got the knowledge about project estimation which will ultimately help you in different decision-making processes. In short, it will give the Entrepreneurs a new perspective to handle the projects.
- Project Managers: As a project manager you have just started your career and lacks real-time knowledge, then this course is for you to get some real-time experience which will stand you in a better position as a project manager
Project Estimation Course – FAQ’s
Why should I do this course?
Because not only it provides you a full picture of Project Estimation but also gives you a co-relation to your career which is going towards project management.
I am an IT professional with 3 years of experience in software Development how could taking this Project estimation course will help me
Well as you are an IT professional having prior knowledge of different software development life cycles it would be an added advantage and help your career uplift towards a better position in the current organization.
You would be able to make a stand which will be significantly different than others:
- This course will add a sperate weight to your CV as a project manager or for the future Managers. With the help of real-time constraints and approaches surely you will stand different.
Project Estimation Course Reviews
Project Estimation for Beginners
Primavera P6 Project Planner Software Review
James Andrew Currie
Project Estimation course
Primavera P6 Professional Training
Project Estimation Course