Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Project Cost Management Training (3 Courses)
This Project Cost Management Training includes 3 courses with 16+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access.
This course will specifically help you understand planning, estimation, control and management of project cost. You will be introduced to various tools and techniques of cost estimation, determination of budget and controlling costs.
roject Estimation and Cost
PMP - Cost Management
Software Estimation and Project Management
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Project Cost Management Training?
Mobile App Access
About Project Cost Management Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Project Estimation and Cost||3h 2m|
|PMP - Cost Management||3h 59m|
|Software Estimation- Online Software Project Estimation Training||9h 2m|
|Course Name||Online Project Cost Management Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||16+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||The main aim of this course is to provide a wide understanding of the estimation of the cost of projects and managing them efficiently.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning managing project costs.|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about project management|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Project Cost Management Course Curriculum
The goal of this course is to bring you close to the nature of Project cost management through a series of courses intended for bridging the gap of current industry ask to the available skillset in the working population.
In the following course, we would try to fulfill the objectives required to be a successful manager who can apply the learning in the course to real-life projects and showcase the skills to monetize with the methodologies taught in the course. Each of the sub-topics in the bundle of the course has its respective objectives to fulfill, but overall, all these topics bind together to provide a flavor of being a successful project cost manager! Let us look at some course and project highlights which would explain the objectives in detail.
- To start with the Project Cost Management Training would lay our hands on some important theoretical concepts of Project cost management.
- These methodologies would go a long way in not only understanding what it would take to finish a project but also efficiently plan projects around it to be efficient with the resources in place.
- The first topic would be to make you understand what the different terminologies are, which are associated with project cost estimation. This will teach you how to answer the “WH” question around the estimation of the project cost. We would go through some important details on the work breakdown structure and estimating cost.
- We would also go through some important concepts on driver identification of a project cost, what are the matrices in project cost management, and finally how we do budgeting.
- In the next topic, we would take you through some advanced concepts of project cost management like estimating costs, determine budgets, cost controlling, and estimating costs.
- Not only the above, but we also have answered some FAQs by learning community, so that if any of the questions do crop up in your mind, are easily addressed then and there.
As we have mentioned in this Project Cost Management Training about how we drive the closeness of theoretical concepts with real-life problems by introducing real-time projects for our learners to solve. Here we would get a glimpse of the projects we would do in Project cost management.
- Through a project in one of our theoretical courses, we would take you through the working of WBS. WBS is nothing but a structural breakdown of a project into smaller components intended at the delivery-based outcome. Here you would be learning about creating a review in WBS and task and activity working in WBS.
- We would also go through a full-fledged project on Software Project estimation training. In this, we would come across all the solving parameters needed for a project estimation in a practical sense. Herein we would be reviewing some concepts like Program Evaluation and Review Technique, Use Case point Analysis, Cocomo Model, Functional point analysis, and many more under one roof of project.
- These practices will make sure that you maintain good practices of project cost management and will imbibe it in you to follow the same in all phases of your professional life.
- The projects will make sure that you learn from mistakes made here and not repeat them during real projects in your profession
Project Cost Management Course- Certificate of Completion
What is Project Cost Management?
Let us start with breaking down the topics into its elemental words on which it is built and get the essence of what they mean. The topic is something related to the cost management of projects. Having a skill set like this would eventually help the person to predict the cost and expenses coming forward and then carefully analyze the expenses so that there is balanced spending of the budget and breaking it off when the expenses jump out of the budget. These methodologies must be executed during the planning phase of a project and must be signed off before the work begins. The game doesn’t end there. Once the project is complete the predicted vs actual cost incurred is bench-marked paving way for future project planning.
The project cost management is built on the 3 pillars of estimating, allocating, and controlling costs in a project. All these pillars have a unique way of identifying themselves and take the help of few horizontals like cost budgeting, cost controlling, cost estimating, and resource planning to come out with an apprehensive plan for the project. And finally, at the end with all the estimations and actual spending, there is a last step of bench-marking as well.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
Like all other courses of EduCBA the well-crafted tutorials from world-class faculties, the course on Project cost management goes on at a natural pace of teaching you the methodologies associated with the course. This Project Cost Management Training will help you build the tangible skill to make you that handful of people who are the most sought after “Project cost planners” who can swim through tough tides in a professional world. The projects you would encounter here in the course will be a cherry on the cake for the professional ride.
Not only this, the confidence you would build while going through the course and post completion of the course would help you to later mentor people on the topic of project cost management. We have everything starting from scratch here in the course and move to the zenith of advanced-level topics. Everyone is welcome here to broaden their horizon of knowledge. Lastly, we would like to mention that this is the foundation we would help you build so that with our other courses you would be able to build a strong mansion on this.
- We here at EduCBA don’t believe in the concept of having a mandatory pre-requisite. We always get to build everything from scratch and help you attain the advanced level of the course as well. But having said that, the courses do have some good to have prerequisites so that grasping concepts will be easier and some of them are:
- Having a sound knowledge of project development stages.
- Having a basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Having acquaintance with some of the features in MS Office.
- Having some baseline analytical capability to understand the dynamics attached to costs management in projects.
- This last one is super mandatory, as it assigns the learner to solve each project on their own so that one can face the difficulty earlier rather than the actual project they would be working on.
- We never “target” any “audience”! Our courses are there for all those who want to expand their horizon of knowledge and keep working towards learning more. This course of ours would be helpful for any university student working on a Project management course to use this as the only reference book because we are sure that apart from this reference book you would need nothing else. For people in the field of handling, the project might take up this course to fill up the void spaces and efficiently plan their projects. For founders and co-founders of a startup, this course would also help you guide through the most important project you might want to look at so there is efficient usage of the budget available. All in all this Project Cost Management Training is magic in a box for all those who wish to take advantage of the magic.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Can I access this training from anywhere?
With just a click of a button and having a PC/laptop with a stable internet connection is more than enough for getting access to this course!
When will I receive my certificate for any training?
With each course you complete, you would receive a verifiable certificate to show-off your skills.
How much time would be required to be invested in this training?
With a dedication of 5-6 hours per week and constant application of the learned methodologies even for small things would help you cove this course in just a matter of 3 weeks.
- The benefit this course would be truly understood when the methodologies learned in the course becomes a habit for you and given any circumstances, you might be able to apply it without any hesitation. Post completion of the course and achieve the tag of “sought-after” candidate, will enable you to fetch higher in monetary terms, but when things are successful using the methodology you put in has an unmatchable satisfaction. This Project Cost Management Training will also enable you to grow your startup efficiently and in the right direction. Also, you would have unlimited access to the materials, making you flexible to come back to the courses again for a quick revision. Last but not the least, this is the only course you would need to be the nest project planner an organization has ever seen.