Learn from Home Offer
PRIMAVERA P6 Course Bundle - 10 Courses in 1 | 6 Mock Tests
This Primavera Training Course includes 11 courses with 29+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You get to learn project portfolio management software Primavera and its features and application to streamline business operations more effectively.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PRIMAVERA P6 Course Bundle - 10 Courses in 1 | 6 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About PRIMAVERA P6 Course Bundle
|You get access to all 11 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|29+ Video Hours
|Learn project portfolio management software Primavera and its application which includes its Fundamentals, Products & features, program management, Project Codes and Developing Activity, Budgeting, and Customising, Reporting and Graphics
|Anyone serious about learning Project Management and wants to make a career in this Field
|Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 11 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced project management skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
PRIMAVERA P6 Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Primavera training is explained.
MODULE 1: Project Management with Primavera P6
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Overview of Primavera 1m ✔ Primavera - The Foundation 59m ✔ Primavera - Project Codes and Developing Activity 4h ✔ Primavera - Budgeting and Customizing 1h 5m ✔ Primavera - Reporting and Graphics 2h 26m ✔
MODULE 2: Project Productivity Improvement with Primavera P6
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details PPI:01 - The Fundamentals 2h 35m ✔ PPI:02 - Primavera Overview 1h 49m ✔ PPI:03 - Primavera Products and Features 5h 39m ✔ PPI:04 - Primavera Program Management 20m ✔ PPI:05 - Primavera Practicals 3h 49m ✔ PPI:06 - Oracle Primavera P6 Practicals 7h 31m ✔
MODULE 3: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - PMP Mini Quiz 1 Test - PMP Mini Quiz 2 Test - PMP Mini Quiz 3 Test - PMP Mini Quiz 4 Test - PMP Mini Quiz 5 Test - PMP Mini Quiz 6
Certificate of Completion
What is Primavera?
Primavera is an enterprise based project management software that helps software professionals and management executives to finish a project starting right from project planning, scheduling, allocating resources and monitoring and control. It is through this software that the mix and match of projects are strategically chosen to adequately allocate resources for each project within the budget.
Also, after project execution and implementation, it provides the best features to control, monitor and track your project progress harboring team collaborations throughout the organization. Learning about a project management course like Primavera is crucial because it helps to mitigate risks thereby avoiding issues that may arise throughout the project life cycle.
Industry Growth TrendThe Professional Services Automation Market is projected to grow from USD 634.7 Million in 2016 to USD 1,244.8 Million by 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Primavera Course?
There are a couple of skills that you will learn which will equip you with a better decision making process. Some of them are as follows:
- Project Management: This skill will allow you as a decision-maker to choose, pick up and strategically place the right projects in the pipeline for your business. You will know how effectively with ease a project could be implemented using Primavera. Passing through different life cycles of the project would now make more meaning to you.
- Resource Allocation and Budgeting: Knowing beforehand just about how much resources you need to allocate for each project as per your budget would keep you on control and mitigate risks. You will know that this is crucial for optimum use of resources and manpower.
- Practical use of Primavera: This Primavera training course will directly help you channelize your executions to improve the productivity and output of your project. Through various embedded tools in the software, you will learn how to customize activities and understand roles better.
Pre-requisites to Primavera Training Course
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle: All you need to know is being familiar with the basic terminologies of software cycle like planning, scheduling, and control.
- Basic knowledge of software engineering operations: Having read a
- A thirst for learning: Almost all industries these days manage projects which are of varying budgets and profit-oriented. It is highly recommended to be aware of software that would help you in today’s time for your enterprise to produce a higher output through projects
Target Audience for this Primavera Course
- Students: Students from all walks of life can benefit a lot from doing this course. Learning project management software like Primavera is extremely promising for organizations in today’s economy. It will not introduce you better in interviews but could be a great add-on point in your resume that will not be loosely taken.
- Software Professionals: The demand for software professionals have been on rising since the last decade. They have to do an eclectic role to carefully scrutinize a project before signing off the contract. It is exactly here where Primavera comes into play for deeper applications.
- Anyone interested to learn about Primavera program: Whether you are a student, entrepreneur, software developer or a management trainee, the skills that you develop through Primavera can help leaps and bounds in return in terms of your project handling abilities.
Primavera Training Course – FAQ’s
Can this Primavera course be accessed from anywhere?
Yes, this course can be accessed from any place and at any time. You just have to register for the Online Training Bundle, the post which you will be given the login credentials that would help you to use the contents and videos across any medium.
Is there a certificate given the post the completion of the Primavera course?
After completing a module in the Online Training Bundle, you shall have received a certificate for completing the same. After you are done with 70% of the course, your request for a certificate can be issued.
What are the pre-requisites needed to enroll in the Online Primavera Certification Bundle?
There is no skill required for this training. All you need is a passion to learn and a willingness to know about industry domain.
What are the different Payment Options?
You may pay through online mode or offline mode. If you pay online, you have the option to use a debit/credit card or even Net Banking. Otherwise, you can pay in cash, issue a cheque or demand draft.
Sample Preview of this Primavera Certification Course
Career Benefits of this Primavera Course
- Making you more skilled than other managers in the industry: The Primavera course takes you through the essentials of using project management tools, how to create reports and also shows how resources can be created and utilized optimally
- Easier Collaboration and effective networking within your circle: This Primavera course will help collaborate your team better through delegating tasks easily using different system integration techniques that could run your project operations even smoother. This will help better team communication.
- Valued added recognition and thereby a progressive career promotion: Managers/professionals and software executives have a better chance to get promoted in their career than their counterparts without the knowledge of Primavera
Primavera Training Course Reviews
Primavera P6 Project Planner Software Review
James Andrew Currie
Primavera P6 Professional Training
Clint A. Behm
Primavera P6 Project Scheduling