Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
PMP Training (12 Courses)
This PMP Training Certification includes 12 Courses with 55+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to prepare for the PMP Certification Exam and learn important concepts and features in Project Mangement, Project life cycle and phases, process groups and knowledge areas in detail.
What you get in this PMP Training?
Mobile App Access
About PMP Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|PMP - Integration Management||1h 46m|
|PMP - Scope Management||4h 03m|
|PMP - Time Management||5h 25m|
|PMP - Cost Management||3h 59m|
|PMP - Quality Management||3h 04m|
|PMP - Human Resource Management||3h 2m|
|PMP - Risk Management||2h 19m|
|PMP - Procurement Management||2h 18m|
|PMP - Communication Management||1h 31m|
|PMP - Stakeholders Management||1h 55m|
|Financial Concepts for Project Management||5h 26m|
|Project Management - Learn All Process Groups & Knowledge Areas||18h 31m|
|Course Name||Online PMP Certification Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 12 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||55+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||PMP Certification Exam and you will learn important concepts and features in Project Management, Project life cycle and phases, process groups and knowledge areas in detail.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Project Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
PMP Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the PMP Exam Prep Certification Course is explained.
PMP - Integration Management
In this PMP Certification Training, you will learn about how to ensure a good level of coordination among the project activities. Also how to make sure that all the processes i.e scheduling, procuring, risk management, people management, task management, etc within a project is running smoothly without any hindrance. You need to watch 9 videos to cover this module.
PMP - Scope Management
In this PMP Certification Training module, you will learn to define the work required and make sure that the work defined as per the project is completed in the fixed period of time. Scope management includes the detail process of scope determination, its management, and its control. In order to determine if the project scope has been successfully completed or not, at the end of the project or the phase, the completed work is compared against the scope baseline of the project management plan.
PMP - Time Management
In this PMP Training module, you will learn how to manage time, as time is the most important resource in a project. To increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity of a project a conscious control is prepared and exercised over the amount of time spent on specific activities which are known as Time Management. You need to watch 34 videos to cover this module.
PMP - Cost Management
In this PMP Course, you will learn how to manage cost knowing the financial and human resource required to complete a project within an approved project. Firstly you will learn to estimate the costs required for each activity in the project, then you will learn to determine the realistic project budget, determining the cost baseline and the funding requirements for the project, then you will learn to monitor and control the cost of the project, which will make you a better project manager and a leader. You need to watch 23 videos to cover this module.
PMP - Quality Management
In this PMP Certification Training, you will learn how to manage the quality of the product manufactured by the service provided in a project. This course will teach you about customer satisfaction and best service delivery, by following the necessary tools and techniques, which will be taught to you in this module. You need to go through a bundle of 11 courses to cover this module.
PMP - Human Resource Management
In this module, you will learn how to organize and manage the project team, and to take out the most from each team member. Human Resource also includes acquiring the project team, human resource planning, developing the project team and managing the team. You will learn all the processes that a project manager uses to assemble, develop and manage the project team. You need to watch 22 videos to cover this module.
PMP - Risk Management
In this PMP course, you will learn how to manage risk while undertaking the project and ensure that risks are kept to in a minimal. You will learn about two types of project risk 1) Negative impact risk, 2) Positive impact risk. Risk is uncertain, but this course will teach you how to recognize risk and make it minimal so that it does not affect the goals of a project. You need to watch 12 videos to cover this module.
PMP - Procurement Management
In a project, a lot of things are required including materials, consultants, equipment, training, and many other goods and services. In this PMP course, you will learn the process of purchasing the essential products for meeting the needs of the project scope. To recognize which part of the project shall be procured from sources out of the organization is what Procurement Management teaches you. You need to watch 16 videos to cover this module.
PMP - Communication Management
In this PMP Certification Training module you will learn how to systemize, plan, implement, monitor and revise all the channels of communication between an outside the organization. To be a successful project manager you have to be a great communicator as there are a various group of people in a project team, with whom you have to communicate regularly to get your work done. You need to watch 9 videos to cover this module.
PMP - Stakeholders Management
In this course, you will learn about stakeholder’s management. A lot of stakeholders are involved with a project, so you will get to learn how to manage them, and make the most use of them.
Financial Concepts for Project Management
In this PMP Certification Training, you will learn about the techniques to evaluate various projects using the help of Financial Analysis such as Present Value, Discounted Cash Flow, Payback Period, etc. which is required to evaluate which new investment opportunities shall be chosen. You need to watch 34 videos to cover this module.
Project Management - Learn All Process Groups & Knowledge Areas
In this PMP course, you will learn about the discipline that the organization follows by using tools and techniques to plan, initiate, execute, monitor, control and close a particular matter known as a project, to achieve its intended objective in a most successful manner. You need to watch 127 videos to cover this module.
What is the PMP Certification Exam?
Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, Project Management Professional is the gold standard of project management certification, which validates your competence to lead the project and the team by performing the role of a Project Manager. PMP is a globally recognized certification course for project managers, whereas you can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country. Project Management Professional is the second of three formal credentials administered by the PMI.
Industry Growth TrendThe Professional Services Automation Market is projected to grow from USD 634.7 Million in 2016 to USD 1,244.8 Million by 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills you will learn in this PMP Course?
- Integration Management: You will master in integration management after completion of this course, as this course will teach you all the tools and techniques that will make you easily delegate the task to the team members.
- Time Management: Time management is the most important skill and resource to achieve your intended project objectives. This PMP Certification Training will teach you to do maximum work in minimum time, and also how to utilize time as per your project plan.
- Communication Management: A project manager has to maintain a good relationship with its team members so that he will be able to utilize the most of their capabilities, this is only possible through Communication Management, which you will master after completion of the course.
- Education: To qualify for PMP you must have at least a secondary degree(classified by PMI) or a postsecondary 4-year degree.
- Work Experience: Work experience is the most important part of your application process. For a secondary degree, you have to provide evidence that you have led projects for 7500 hours or three and a half years and postsecondary 4-year degree 4500 hours or roughly two years’ experience.
- Project Management Education: Regardless of degree and work experience you must have at least 35 hours of project management education to qualify for the PMP Exam Prep Course.
- Project Managers: This PMP course is designed for Project Managers, who want to apply a standards-based approach to project management and desire to increase their project management skills. The course is best suited for project managers.
- Professionals: Professionals who want to become a project manager can apply for this course.
Would this PMP course add value to my profession?
Yes, if your profession is related to Project manager, then this course will surely add value to your profession.
Can this PMP course be accessed from anywhere?
Yes, this course can be accessed from anywhere and at any time as it’s an online course, you just need to have a laptop or computer to do the course at your comfortable time.
Who will give the PMP Certification Training?
Trained professionals from all over the world will give you the training.
Will I get technical support at eduCBA during my training?
Yes, you will get technical support at eduCBA, you just have to make a call or mail to our email id.
What are the payment options for this PMP course?
You can make the payment offline or online, offline by depositing cheque or demand draft and online by debit card, credit card, and NEFT.
- Adds Value to the Resume: PMP certification is the most valuable certificate program. Interviewers prioritize profiles with PMP certification over does who does not have such certification.
- Provides Industry Recognition: As PMP is a universally recognized certification, it is global and works with any industry in any location. So you can gain industry recognition by adding the certification to your resume regardless of professional background and industry.
- Helps you learn important skills: How do you stand out as there are many project managers in the job market? PMP certification having high standards makes your resume more attractive to companies.
- Contributes to Higher Income: PMP Certification brings a higher salary to the project managers and also gives job Security.
- Provides Networking opportunities: You become a part of the PMI club when you sign up as a PMI member and currently, PMP has about 773840 active PMP certification holders, hence this gives you a great opportunity to expand networking as PMI arranges a frequent meeting for members in major cities across the world.
PMP – Spot on!
Miguel Gomes Monteiro
Top-notch PMP Exam Prep Guide
Pedro Tomas Checo
Great Place to Learn
Alexandru Mihai Matei
Best PM Course
Total Quality and Management
Wee Yin Hao Freddie
eduCBA PMP exam preparation course review