New Year '20 Offer
New Year '20 Offer
PMI SP Training(7 Courses)
7 Online Courses
Project Schedule Strategy
Project Schedule Planning and Development
Project Schedule Management - NASA Case Study
Schedule Monitoring and Controlling
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online PMI- SP Training
This PMI SP Certification Training includes 7 comprehensive PMI SP Courses with 48+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn project schedule planning and development. We also look at a sophisticated case study on schedule management of NASA.
Managing and monitoring of any project is key to the project succession or project failure. The project schedule management system controls the performance of project time and budget and helps the project manager to best estimates the final project cost and project duration. It represents the internal process of carefully creating, maintaining, monitoring and communicating to relevant stakeholders the different schedules for duration and requirement for a task. It is a technique to forecast the variances in projects by comparing the work scheduled and work accomplished.
Here, we tried to incorporate all the basic principles and techniques needed to understand the origin of the project schedule management system. Some of which include Project baseline, Project scheduling and planning data for project decision making, profitability analysis, hazard and risk related to projects and its analysis, Performance tracking, etc.
So if you are an avid Project manager, Manager or a Businessperson who wants to finish the projects on time, on the planned duration and with all other project completion principles, you must learn the Project Schedule Management and their implementation.
You have to just enroll yourself to the course, learn the tools and techniques of scheduling and practice at your own suitability, and within a very short period of time, you will become a good Manager which will help in your job or for your business.
Before we go into the basics of the target audience, prerequisite, career benefits, let’s talk about the course curriculum.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About PMI SP Training
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|PMI-SP - Schedule Strategy||3h 43m|
|PMI-SP - Schedule Planning and Development||6h 24m|
|PMI-SP - NASA Case Study||15h 24m|
|PMI-SP - Schedule Monitoring and Controlling||13h 21m|
|Project Scheduling||2h 27m|
|Project Schedule Management Training||2h 33m|
|PMI-SP - Stakeholder Communications Management||5h 39m|
|Course Name||Online PMI- SP Training|
|Deal||You get access to all 7 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||48+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn project schedule planning and development. We also look at a sophisticated case study on schedule management of NASA.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Project Schedule Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about project management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||All videos of 7 courses|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
PMI SP Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the PMI SP Certification Training is explained.
|Serial No||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Project Schedule Strategy||3 hours 43 minutes||In this PMI SP training module, we will provide a customized learning package on the Project Schedule Strategy. The course will include Project schedule configuration management, Develop a schedule, Establish scheduling policies and procedures, Communicating the objectives and goals to the team members. This module is for Leaders who are expected to be barrier remover and want to learn PMI. You need to watch 30 videos in total to cover the module.|
|2||Project Schedule Planning and Development||6 hours 24 minutes||In this PMI SP course module, we will provide a customized learning package on Project Schedule Planning and Development. The course will include learning activities related to defining and sequencing activities, developing the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and establishing the performance measurement baseline (PMB). You need to watch 50 videos in total to cover the module.|
|3||Project Schedule Management – NASA Case Study||14 hour 09 minutes||In this PMI SP Certification Training, we will provide a customized learning package on Project Schedule Management in this course you will able to understand how to made a strategy and plan for project schedules with the help of a sophisticated case study on schedule management of NASA. You need to watch 116 videos in total to cover the module.|
|4||Project Scheduling||1 hour 06 minutes||In this PMI SP Training, we will provide a customized learning package on Project Scheduling. It will start with the overview of project scheduling, work breakdown structure preparation, methodology, need, cost estimation, tools, and techniques to do the best project scheduling and their implementation in the project and business.|
|5||Project Schedule Management Training||2 hour 33 minutes||In this PMI SP Certification Course, we will provide a customized learning package on Project Schedule Management Training. The course has been designed carefully for developing, maintaining, and communicating to relevant stakeholders the different schedules for time and resources for a task, This will cover the need for project management scheduling, cost estimation, working schedule formation, risk analysis, and their mitigation and many more. You need to watch 13 videos in total to cover the module.|
What is PMI- SP Training?
Project schedule management is a systematic project management process used to forecast the variances in projects by comparing the work scheduled and work accomplished. Schedule Management is a long-term approach that works in a very systematic way, whose purpose is to achieve success in projects by estimating the best cost and project schedule.
It is a management that cares for the successful completion of projects in estimated budget and duration.
In the current competitive market, quality work at the projected cost and timely completion of any project is the main goal of any consulting firm or industry. Project schedule management techniques help to achieve this goal by focusing on the important factors affecting any project like budget allocation and project scheduling. It contributes to identifying and reducing risk, Profitability analysis, Project vision and forecasting, Better responsibility, following the performance of the project.
There are many opportunities for PMI. Practicing PMI-SP in your current job or in your own business gives excellent results. And if you start learning about it, you will see how it helps you achieve the desired goal of the project.
Here, we will cover all the valuable knowledge of Project Scheduled Management, Some topics that we will cover is mentioned below: Courses designed here addressed all important factors and topics related to schedule, budget, scope of schedule management, WBS, Project management Manual, responsibility matrices and many more so that it is completely valuable to you. Rarely, you will find a course that goes deeper in such a deep sense to Project Schedule Management.
For details, just go through our course curriculum once again.
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
You will learn a lot. We’re highlighting here the ones that are most relevant –
- You will learn the basic roles and responsibilities of the project manager.
- After completion, of course, you will be able to handle any project in time and an estimated budget.
- You will be recognized easily by the employers among the crowd.
- You will be able to manage people through change
- You will become a great leader
- Your career growth will increase
- You will gain Project management skills, critical thinking skills, Analytical skills, team building, risk management, time management and many more.
- You will learn the basic principles of Project scheduling and its implementation.
- After completion, of course, you will be able to identify problems in projects and the tools for eliminating that and making processes better and more effective.
- You will learn effective techniques to organize projects and teams.
- Willingness to learn and practice PMI schedule strategy
- An open mind to incorporate different ideas & learnings
- Basic computer functioning knowledge:
- Passion to be the best and to work for the best companies
- Strong determination, perseverance, and motivation
- A good computer with an internet connection
- Very Basic knowledge of project schedule and management.
- This PMI SP Online Training directly expands the scope of various aspects of various job roles involved in the Project management sector. The purpose of this course is to help the individuals to learn the tools and techniques for Project Schedule management. The following list has a detailed list of those individuals for whom this training will be a great experience:
- Graduates seeking a corporate job for Project management
- Professionals from Project management background
- Project managers
- Certified project professionals
- Project schedule managers
- Management students
- Project developers
- Key project stakeholders
- Programmer and developer
PMI SP Training FAQ’s
Why should I do this PMI SP Certification Training?
Because there’s no better PMI-SP course you would find in the market. If you’re willing to learn the tools and techniques of the project schedule, your search ends here.
I’m in a Management student. Can I do this PMI SP Training?
Yes, you can. In fact, this course is highly recommended. If you want to get your desired job in the field of project scheduling and management and want to grow in this field, you must do this PMI SP course.
What is this PMI SP Certification Training course all about?
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about the roles of Project Manager which is an important entity towards a successful project and work.
You will know what is the need for project scheduling management in a project and what are the unique tools and techniques to do this. This PMI SP training course is designed in such a way to provide you the complete knowledge that begins right from scratch. Work breakdown structure, Estimation of effort for each task, resource availability, work schedule, budget schedule, Project management manual and many more you will learn through this course. This PMI SP certification course will boost your knowledge of Project Schedule management and Monitoring.
- Project schedule Management is one of the acclaimed and accredited courses, from the list of various training programs and certification courses available in this competitive market. Schedule for any project is an important activity, it is an organization of work to be performed in a particular project at particular time periods. It helps the project manager to track the work performed or work pending for a task assigned. This PMI SP training course will address the roles and responsibility of Project Managers, Schedule manager, planning and monitoring of the project, work schedule, project budget and etc.. This PMI SP Certification Training will make you able to:
- Handle any complex project with various scope and very competitive budget smoothly and open various career opportunities because now you will become the master of your field.
- You can help the company to increase its Project budget expectations and become an important part of the professional group of an organization.
- You will be ahead of your competitors
- This PMI SP training course will help the beginner in Project scheduling and management role.
- You will learn an effective management plan or schedule which will help to execute any project successfully and make the client happy.
- This course will enhance your presentation skills of scheduling and budget that will help you reach success.
This PMI SP Certification Course is not going to harm you in any way, it will always help you to make a better Project Manager.
Very Interesting Course
Ahmed Bahaeldin Ahmed Abdalla
Schedule Model Overview
Nhia Mai Lor
Zackary Haley Hopkins
Clint A Behm