PMI-RMP Exam Prep
7 Online Courses
Risk Management Plan & Strategy4h 28m
Stakeholder Engagement5h 25m
Risk Process Facilitation8h 26m
Human Resource Management1h 03m
Communication Management1h 02m
Skills you will master
- Risk Management
- Risk Planning
- Strategy for Risks
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Process Facilitation
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Risk Governance & Framework
- Qualitative Risk Analyses
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Critical Success Factor
- Risk Process Facilitation
- Quantitative Risk
- Monte Carlo in Cost Estimation
- Quantifying Risk
- Cross Culture
- Leadership Styles
- Johnson and Johnson Framework
- Project Plan
PMI RMP Training Course
This PMI RMP Certification Training includes 7 comprehensive PMI-RMP Exam Prep Courses with 31+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to identify, mitigate and access the risks of a project in a standardized manner.
With the increasing complexity in project environments, PMI RMP will help you protect and enhance the need of your organization with global recognition. Let’s know the learning process of Project Risk Management with us.
About PMI RMP Training
|Course Name||PMI RMP Training Certification|
|Deal||You get access to all 7 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||31+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to identify, mitigate and access the risks of a project in a standardized manner.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Risk Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 7 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced project management skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
PMI RMP Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the PMI RMP Certification Course is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||PMI-RMP 01: Risk Management Plan & strategy||This PMI RMP Training module will help you understand how to strategize and plan for the risk factors along with its uses, process and the flow of inputs from different process groups. You need to watch 33 videos in total to cover the Module.|
|2||PMI-RMP 02: Stakeholder Engagement||This module is all about how to build a strong stakeholder engagement to mitigate the highest possible risks with maximum planning. It also describes the importance of stakeholder engagement and analysis. To cover this module, you need to watch 42 videos in total.|
|3||PMI-RMP 03: Risk Process facilitation||In this PMI RMP Training module, you will get to know about the role of a facilitator and how to make things easy and achievable for the process groups. You need to watch 73 videos in total to cover this module.|
|4||PMI-RMP 04: Human Resource Management||In this PMI RMP Certification Training, We will discuss the different plans and strategies to manage the resources, leadership styles, conflict management, team building skills, etc. You need to watch 11 videos in total to cover this module.|
|This PMI RMP Training module will discuss the way communication should be managed between the process groups and teams. How to control the flow of communication between the process groups and how to monitor all these things. You need to watch 12 videos in total to cover this module.|
|6||PMI-RMP 06: Risk Monitoring and Reporting||In this module, we will discuss how to evaluate the risk responses against the established benchmarks and the way of reporting those to the stakeholders. To cover this module, you need to watch 72 videos in total.|
|7||PMI-RMP 07: Risk Governance and Framework||This module will discuss the activities associated with risk governance and what are the responsibilities of the risk committee. It will also cover the IT framework and its domains. You need to watch 22 videos in total to cover the PMI RMP Training module.|
What is PMI RMP?
PMI Risk management Professional (PMI-RMP) validates the expertise of a professional over risk management practices. This Certification is specially designed to address the risk management section in project management.
Starting from planning risk mitigation it covers various areas such as Risk governance and framework which will help you to find much deeper insight and a new lookout in risk management.
For a professional who is already working in project management, it provides them greater recognition and the ability to stand different in front of employers, Stakeholders, and peers.
What tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- Stake Holder Engagement: It’s a key factor to manage all the stakeholders in a way so that everyone will be on the same page and providing them an environment primarily build on trust. Therefore the outcome will be more and the conflicts will be less.
- Risk Management and Facilitation: Handling the risks and their responses and planning the facilitation in a proper standardized manner.
- Team Building and Human Resource Management: with risk management in focus there should be a perfect channel of communication. The risk would be minimum in case of a perfect communication and resource management
- Risk Monitoring, reporting, and Governance: Planning for the risks were never enough, there is a proper way of monitoring the risks and the responses. then the reporting of the responses to stakeholders which makes the stakeholder engagement more effective.
Certificate of Completion
- Prior Understanding to project management and its process: A basic understanding of any methodologies like waterfall or spiral will be helpful while going for this PMI RMP Training.
- Basic understanding of Project Risk and Its importance in a business or Organization: A candidate or a professional who is working in the risk management area would find this PMI RMP Training more helpful and applicable. With all those experiences he will find that perfect catch.
- Project Management Professional: Most of the officials who go for the certification are either manager, the developers having enough experience in Project Management. Because through this certification they can showcase their versatility to their employer.
- Project managers: professionals who are addressing risks and mitigation plans for a few years, With the help of PMI this certification will give you some new insights about Risk management and governance.
- A PMI-RMP certification aspirant: anyone who is looking to attempt the PMI-RMP certification can go for the course for sure.
Why should I do this PMI RMP Certification Training?
Risk Management is something which will be always in focus. After completion of the PMI RMP Training, you will get a deeper insight, will be able to address the risks involved in the projects. And also, will get a clear idea about communication management.
How this PMI RMP Training is different from PMP?
Project management is something is focuses on the whole project life cycle where starting from project initiation, team selection to project closure, but this certification focuses on Risk management practices. Starting from identifying the risks to forming the risk frameworks and domains to help the organizations. Stakeholder Engagement, risk monitoring, and reporting, risk facilitations were addressed in this PMI RMP Training which is different from the PMP certification.
- After this PMI RMP Certification Training, you will have a much better insight about team building, Human Resource Management, Risk management, Risk Governance which eventually helps you to protect and increase the need of your organization.
- It gives you a platform to showcase your versatility in Risk Management and helps you stand different in front of recruiters, peers, and employers.
- With the help of PMI RMP, you can give your carrier that much needed a boost by making it desirable for most of the recruiters.
Maura GonÇalves Couto
Easy but Impressive
Risk Monitoring and Reporting
Very informative course