Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
PMI-RMP Exam Prep Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1 | 7 Mock Tests
This PMI RMP Certification Training includes 7 Courses with 31+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You get to learn how to identify, mitigate and access the risks of a project in a standardized manner.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PMI-RMP Exam Prep Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1 | 7 Mock Tests?
Mobile App Access
PMI-RMP Exam Prep Course Bundle Training
|Courses||You get access to all 7 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||31+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to identify, mitigate and access the risks of a project in a standardized manner.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Risk Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
PMI-RMP Exam Prep Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the PMI RMP Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: PMI-RMP Exam Prep Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details PMI-RMP - Risk Management Plan and Strategy 4h 23m ✔ PMI-RMP - Stakeholder Engagement 5h 14m ✔ PMI-RMP - Risk Process Facilitation 7h 7m ✔ PMI-RMP - Human Resource Management 1h 29m ✔ PMI-RMP - Communication Management 1h 16m ✔ PMI-RMP - Risk Monitoring and Reporting 9h 11m ✔ PMI-RMP - Risk Governance & Framework 2h 56m ✔
MODULE 2: Mock Tests & Quizzes on PMI-RMP
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Mini Quiz 1 Test - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Mini Quiz 2 Test - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Mini Quiz 3 Test - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Mini Quiz 4 Test - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Mini Quiz 5
MODULE 3: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Mock Test Test - Risk Management Professional(PMI-RMP) Mock Test 2
What is PMI RMP?
PMI Risk management Professional (PMI-RMP) validates the expertise of a professional over risk management practices. This Certification is specially designed to address the risk management section in project management.
Starting from planning risk mitigation it covers various areas such as Risk governance and framework which will help you to find much deeper insight and a new lookout in risk management.
For a professional who is already working in project management, it provides them greater recognition and the ability to stand different in front of employers, Stakeholders, and peers.
What tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- Stake Holder Engagement: It’s a key factor to manage all the stakeholders in a way so that everyone will be on the same page and providing them an environment primarily build on trust. Therefore the outcome will be more and the conflicts will be less.
- Risk Management and Facilitation: Handling the risks and their responses and planning the facilitation in a proper standardized manner.
- Team Building and Human Resource Management: With risk management in focus there should be a perfect channel of communication. The risk would be minimum in case of a perfect communication and resource management
- Risk Monitoring, reporting, and Governance: Planning for the risks were never enough, there is a proper way of monitoring the risks and the responses. then the reporting of the responses to stakeholders which makes the stakeholder engagement more effective.
- Prior Understanding to project management and its process: A basic understanding of any methodologies like waterfall or spiral will be helpful while going for this PMI RMP Training.
- Basic understanding of Project Risk and Its importance in a business or Organization: A candidate or a professional who is working in the risk management area would find this PMI RMP Training more helpful and applicable. With all those experiences he will find that perfect catch.
- Project Management Professional: Most of the officials who go for the certification are either manager, the developers having enough experience in Project Management. Because through this certification they can showcase their versatility to their employer.
- Project managers: professionals who are addressing risks and mitigation plans for a few years, With the help of PMI this certification will give you some new insights about Risk management and governance.
- A PMI-RMP certification aspirant: anyone who is looking to attempt the PMI-RMP certification can go for the course for sure.
Why should I do this PMI RMP Certification Training?
Risk Management is something that will be always in focus. After completion of the PMI RMP Training, you will get a deeper insight, will be able to address the risks involved in the projects. And also, I will get a clear idea of communication management.
How this PMI RMP Training is different from PMP?
Project management is something is focuses on the whole project life cycle where starting from project initiation, team selection to project closure, but this certification focuses on Risk management practices. Starting from identifying the risks to forming the risk frameworks and domains to help the organizations. Stakeholder Engagement, risk monitoring, and reporting, risk facilitations were addressed in this PMI RMP Training which is different from the PMP certification.
- After this PMI RMP Certification Training, you will have a much better insight into team building, Human Resource Management, Risk management, Risk Governance which eventually helps you to protect and increase the need of your organization.
- It gives you a platform to showcase your versatility in Risk Management and helps you stand different in front of recruiters, peers, and employers.
- With the help of PMI RMP, you can give your career that much needed a boost by making it desirable for most of the recruiters.