Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
PMI ACP Training (1 Courses)
This Online PMI ACP Training includes a 1 Course with 12+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to prepare for the PMI ACP exam and also you get to learn different agile methodologies consisting of various tools, techniques, and principles.
PMI-ACP Exam Prep - PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Training
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this PMI ACP Training?
Mobile App Access
About PMI ACP Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Course Name||PMI ACP Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all these comprehensive videos for a lifetime.|
|Hours||12+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||PMI ACP exam and also you get to learn different agile methodologies consisting of various tools, techniques, and principles.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Project Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
PMI ACP Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the PMI ACP Training Course is explained.
This PMI ACP Training introduction module is further divided into 3 subparts where we will be guiding you through the certification requirement and how we are going to help you achieve the certification.
What is PMI ACP?
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) recognizes the knowledge of a professional over Agile practices. With the help of PMI, this agile certification is more credible than any other examination or course like this and it will give you global recognition.
For a professional who is already working under agile practices, it will give you a platform to show your commitment and versatility to your employer.
Industry Growth TrendThe Professional Services Automation Market is projected to grow from USD 634.7 Million in 2016 to USD 1,244.8 Million by 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this PMI ACP course?
- Stake Holder Management: It’s a key factor to manage all the stakeholders in a way so that everyone will be on the same page and providing them an environment primarily build on trust. Therefore the outcome will be more and the conflicts will be less.
- Project Charter initiation: Before starting the development of the product it requires a strong and clearly stated project Charter with the manifesto, roles & responsibilities. Here you will also learn how to manage the project scope so that it can be deliverable within the timeline.
- Release Planning: Handling the product backlog and planning the feature release as per the priority. With the ability to manage the rapidly changing priorities it will be easier.
- Iteration Planning and Execution: in the case of multiple sprints it is very important to handle and plan the iterations. As at the end of every iteration, there will be some requirements that will stay incomplete and we need to address that in the next iteration which is also an essential part of project execution.
- Building High-Performance teams: Teams with high productivity and improved alignment can be considered as a high-performance team as well as how to maintain a transparency level throughout the team members. You will get to know how the teams using agile practices are the happiest and delivers the most.
A Basic Understanding of any methodology:
- A basic understanding of any methodologies like waterfall or spiral will be helpful while going for this certification.
- Managers, Designers, and Developers: Most of the officials who go for the certification are either managers, designers, or developers having enough experience in SDLC. Because through this certification they can showcase their versatility to their employer.
- Team leads, Team Members or Technical Architects: professionals who are there in a position to manage teams for them this certification is a must. With the help of PMI, this certification will give you some new insights into agile practices, tools, and techniques.
- A PMI-ACP certification aspirant: anyone who is looking to attempt the PMI-ACP certification can go for the PMI ACP Training for sure.
Why should I do this PMI ACP Training?
With PMI-ACP you not only validate the agile skills but also will get global recognition because of the Certification.
How this PMI ACP Training is different from PMP?
Project management is something is focuses on the whole project life cycle where starting from project initiation, team selection to project closure, but this certification focuses on the different agile tools, techniques, and principles and how we can get most of it for the SDLC. The important factors like scrum, sprint planning, release planning, iteration review, and managing product backlogs were addressed in this PMI ACP Training which is different from the PMP certification
- After this PMI ACP Training, you will have a much better insight into team building, project charter, project release, iteration planning, stakeholder management which eventually help you tighten your grip on the project.
- A greater understanding of building a business environment
- It gives you a platform to showcase your credibility and level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
- With the help of PMI-ACP, you can give your carrier that much needed a boost by making it desirable for most of the recruiters.
Easy to understand
Agile Certified Practioner(PMI-ACP)