PMI ACP Training
1 Online Courses
PMI-ACP Exam Prep â€“ PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Training12h 17m
Skills you will master
- USER STORIES
- VBP (VALUE BASED PRIORITIZATION)
- XP (XTREME PROGRAMMING)
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- Soft skill
- Pivotal Tracker
- Agile Framework and Terminology
- Agile Manifesto Values & Principles
- ACP Stakeholder Manegement
- Stakeholder Management
PMI ACP Training Course
This Online PMI ACP Training Course includes a comprehensive PMI ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) Course with 12+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to prepare for the PMI ACP exam and also you get to learn different agile methodologies consisting of various tools, techniques, and principles.
As day by day software development is getting revolutionized, a professional with a position who’s everyday work is to acquire different products for the client for them it’s better to have knowledge about each and every detail of agile methodologies which promotes the continuous development and testing of a product throughout the SDLC.
About PMI ACP Training Course
|Course Name||PMI ACP Training Course|
|Deal||You get access to all these comprehensive videos for a lifetime.|
|Hours||12+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||PMI ACP exam and also you get to learn different agile methodologies consisting of various tools, techniques, and principles.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Project Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
PMI ACP Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the PMI ACP Training Course is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||PMI-ACP Introduction||This PMI ACP Training introduction module is further divided into 3 subparts where we will be guiding you through the certification requirement and how we are going to help you achieve the certification.|
|2||Agile Framework and Terminology||In this module, you will get know about the agile process in detail. Starting from client interaction to delivering the product how the agile framework works and what are all the roles that make the agile process work.|
|3||Agile Manifesto Values and Principles||This PMI ACP Training module discusses the aim of the agile process and how It helps. However, we have further divided this module into 4 submodules to make it simpler for you. The sub-modules describe the 4 values of Agile manifesto, the 12 principles Agile Process and the 12 principles Agile software continuous.|
|4||ACP Stake Holder Management||We will discuss how to manage the stakeholder, or you can say the people involved in the project. here we also going to learn how to make the stakeholders understand the execution process of the project. Most Importantly we will learn how to build an environment full of trust which balances the stakeholder requests towards the project.|
|5||Agility, Stakeholder Management – Practice Q&A||Well this a specially designed module for Q&A practice with respect to the certification and to cover this PMI ACP Training module you have to complete its 8 subparts.|
|6||Initiation- Agile Chartering And Its components||This module will discuss the initiation process of the project charter and how to address all the related information in a single document which will keep the technical as well as the business team on the same page clearly stating their roles and responsibilities.|
|7||Initiation Practice Q&A||Once you are confident about the charter module, this module is designed you to test the questions as per the certification.|
|8||Release Planning||This PMI ACP Training module will discuss the handling of various releases in multiple sprints, how to align your requirements and when to release those with an environment where priorities change very quickly.|
|9||Release Planning Practice Q&A||A practice module for the release planning|
|10||Iteration Planning||In this module will explore the area of the product backlog and with each iteration how to put the list in the backlog and how to address the same In future iterations.|
|11||Iteration Planning Practice Q&A||After done with the iteration module, this PMI ACP Training module will help you with some practice Q&A|
|12||Execution||This module will teach you how to build your deliverables for the concerned project and how you should deliver those to your customer|
|13||Execution Practice Q&A||Then some practice Q& A on project Execution|
|14||Iteration Review||This PMI ACP Training module will give you an idea of how to inspect with the team after every iteration and address the backlogs in the next.|
|15||Iteration Review Practice Q&A||This Module will help you practice the iteration review module|
|16||Building High-Performance Teams||In this PMI ACP Training module, we will discuss how to build a team perfectly aligned with each other work with a maximum productivity|
|17||Building Teams Practice Q&A||This module will have some practice questions about the Building high-performance teams|
|18||A Catalog of Agile Methods||A very important module where we will discuss the different approaches and how they are useful in different situations.|
|19||Agile Methods Practice Q&A||This PMI ACP Training module will have some practices questions and answers about the agile methods|
|20||PMI ACP Special Topics||With addition to agile practices, we do cover some extra topics as per PMI. you will get to know about some x-factors through these topics.|
|21||PMI ACP Special Topics Practice Q&A||This will cover some practice Questions and answers about the special topics covered|
|22||PMI ACP Certification Process||This module will guide you through the certification process starting from the registration process to the exam.|
|23||PMI ACP Conclusion||This PMI ACP Training will provide you a perspective about the whole curriculum and some crucial points to remember. A summary of the whole certification and a brief about the key takeaways.|
What is PMI ACP?
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) recognizes the knowledge of a professional over Agile practices. With the help of PMI, this agile certification is more credible than any other examination or course like this and it will give you global recognition.
For a professional who is already working under agile practices, it will give you a platform to show your commitment and versatility to your employer.
Which tangible skills you will learn in this PMI ACP course?
- Stake Holder Management: It’s a key factor to manage all the stakeholders in a way so that everyone will be on the same page and providing them an environment primarily build on trust. Therefore the outcome will be more and the conflicts will be less.
- Project Charter initiation: Before starting the development of the product it requires a strong and clearly stated project Charter with the manifesto, roles & responsibilities. Here you will also learn how to manage the project scope so that it can be deliverable within the timeline.
- Release Planning: Handling the product backlog and planning the feature release as per the priority. With the ability to manage the rapidly changing priorities it will be easier.
- Iteration Planning and Execution: in case of multiple sprints it is very important to handle and plan the iterations. As at the end of every iteration, there will be some requirements which will stay incomplete and we need to address that in the next iteration which is also an essential part of project execution.
- Building High-Performance teams: Teams with high productivity and improved alignment can be considered as a high-performance team as well as how to maintain a transparency level throughout the team members. You will get to know how the teams using agile practices are the happiest and delivers the most.
PMI ACP Course Prerequisites
A Basic Understanding of any methodology: A basic understanding of any methodologies like waterfall or spiral will definitely be helpful while going for this certification.
- Managers, Designers, and Developers: Most of the officials who go for the certification are either managers, designers or the developers having enough experience in SDLC. Because through this certification they can showcase their versatility to their employer.
- Team leads, Team Members or Technical Architects: professionals who are there in a position to manage teams for them this certification is a must. With the help of PMI, this certification will give you some new insights into agile practices, tools, and techniques.
- A PMI-ACP certification aspirant: anyone who is looking to attempt the PMI-ACP certification can go for the PMI ACP Training for sure.
Why should I do this PMI ACP Training?
With PMI-ACP you not only validate the agile skills but also will get global recognition because of the Certification.
How this PMI ACP Training is different from PMP?
Project management is something is focuses on the whole project life cycle where starting from project initiation, team selection to project closure, but this certification focuses on the different agile tools, techniques, and principles and how we can get most of it for the SDLC. The important factors like scrum, sprint planning, release planning, iteration review, and managing product backlogs were addressed in this PMI ACP Training which is different from the PMP certification
- After this PMI ACP Training, you will have a much better insight about team building, project charter, project release, iteration planning, stakeholder management which eventually help you tighten your grip on the project.
- A greater understanding of building a business environment
- It gives you a platform to showcase your credibility and level of Professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
- With the help of PMI-ACP, you can give your carrier that much needed a boost by making it desirable for most of the recruiters.
Easy to understand
Agile Certified Practioner(PMI-ACP)