Learn from Home Offer
MICROSOFT PROJECT Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1
This Microsoft Project Training Certification includes 7 courses with 15+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. You get to learn how to use the Microsoft Project tool to its full potential while managing projects.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MICROSOFT PROJECT Course Bundle - 7 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About MICROSOFT PROJECT Course Bundle
|You get access to all 7 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|15+ Video Hours
|Learn how to use the Microsoft Project tool to its full potential while managing projects.
|Anyone serious about learning Microsoft Project and wants to make a career in the project management field
|Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 7 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced project management skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
MICROSOFT PROJECT Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Microsoft Project Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: MS Project Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details MS Project 2019 3h 18m ✔ MS Project for Project Professionals 2h 23m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Project - Managing Project with MS Project 1h 58m ✔ MS Project - Beginners to Intermediate 2h 59m ✔ Microsoft Project 2013 for Project Managers 59m ✔
MODULE 3: Learning from Practicals & Case Studies
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Sure Step Methodology For Managing Projects 1h 58m ✔ TreeView and ListView in VBA 2h 23m ✔
Microsoft Project – Certificate of Completion
What is Microsoft Project?
Microsoft Project is software that is used by Project Managers from 1984. Earlier it was designed in the DOS then, later on, it was upgraded on windows. It comes apart from the windows package as the user has to buy this product from Microsoft.
This is a versatile software in the field of management where a project manager can create, develop, or set up his task including resources. He can make a chart to schedule any activities that he wants to attend and handle a project in a fluent way. This product from Microsoft has gained a huge market and further looking towards today’s condition Microsoft project is used by the majority of companies.
Industry Growth TrendThe Professional Services Automation Market is projected to grow from USD 634.7 Million in 2016 to USD 1,244.8 Million by 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this course?
In this Microsoft Project Training course, we have three modules with several chapters included in it. This teaches us about all skills right from scratch then intermediate to the professional level. Here we get a chance to master ourselves in the management field by learning this Microsoft Project Training Certification. Following are the skills we learn: –
- We learn all commands with its features and uses that help in getting good hands on the software.
- If we buy heart the features of the tool then it is hard for us to forget.
- At the intermediate level, we get to know about resources and their uses.
- Creating our task and scheduling activities boosts our work and saves time.
- Microsoft Project acts as a second hand of project manager that increases the efficiency and double up the work.
- This Microsoft Project Certification makes you such a professional in this software and similarly, the course content is provided that boosts your skills.
- You just need to study hard and results will be in your hand.
- To grab on the skills provided one should have the following things that make him easier to understand and enhance his knowledge.
- He should have a Desktop or Laptop in which Microsoft Project should be installed.
- He should have a basic computer handling the knowledge that makes him comfortable with the software.
- To cope up with today’s world he should have adhered to internet skills and different applications using skills.
- Programs and its content are easily designed in a step format but your software understanding skills should be good.
- Finally, you should be very much eager to learn all the data and must give your precious time daily.
- Who should opt for this Microsoft Project Training course this is the big question. The perfect answer to this is mentioned below: –
- Beginners are on priority always as they have good grasping power instead of experience.
- A person working in a company as a project manager without Microsoft project then he is the perfect candidate as he must learn.
- Apart from this project schedulers, Project executives, Firm owners, Company partners, senior staff of the company handling loads of members, etc.
- Candidates who are the learning management studies have a perfect choice to enroll themselves for this Microsoft Project Training.
Microsoft Project Course – FAQ
Are the examples provided in this course relates to Practical knowledge?
This study gives you perfect knowledge about the live examples of today’s market condition. All content provided is always updated as per changing market conditions so you will get a piece of practical knowledge from this.
Will this Microsoft Project Training certification be finished early if I am in a hurry?
The complete resources and data are provided on the internet so you can learn from anywhere or anytime. This is the advantage that you can use your 24X7 time and finish the course when you want.
How this professional chapter in the advanced level will help me?
This is a professional leveled knowledge and will help you if you are at the managerial level. If you are a fresher still after getting some experience you can make use of it.
The Microsoft Project Training course seems good but do you provide a copy of the software?
Thank you for the Microsoft Project Training, but the copy of the software you have to purchase from Microsoft in your name. This you can keep with you and can learn and make use of all data gives by us.
- This Microsoft Project Training course is all about management studies and it’s working. You can make use of this Microsoft Project certification in a similar field still it has a wide scope.
- You can work as a data analyst, planning engineer, or project coordinator.
- By learning this you can start your career as a business analyst or assistant project manager.
- In today’s market, there are plenty of jobs available for management students.
- If you have a tag of this Microsoft Project Training course in your CV then you can climb stairs in your career path.
- Boosting your knowledge makes you eligible to take any decisions and decide the feasible path.
OJO, Kelechi Chiaka
Microsoft Project 2016 Training
Clint A. Behm
Microsoft Project 2010 Training