Learn from Home Offer
CAPM Exam Prep Course
This Online CAPM Certification Training includes a 1 Course with 23+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to prepare for the CAPM exam and also you get to learn about the fundamentals in project management, project integration management, steps such as planning HRM, executing and delivering a project, monitoring, controlling and closing.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this CAPM Exam Prep Course?
Mobile App Access
About CAPM Certification Training Course
|You get access to all these comprehensive videos for a lifetime.
|23+ Video Hours
|Prepare for the CAPM exam and also you get to learn about the fundamentals in project management, project integration management, steps such as planning HRM, executing and delivering a project, monitoring, controlling and closing
|Anyone serious about learning Project Management and wants to make a career in this Field
|Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
CAPM Certification Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the CAPM Certification Training Course is explained.
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details CAPM 22h 8m ✔
|Online CAPM Training Course
|This CAPM Course module has 162 videos and takes an approximate time of about 23h 28m to complete the course. This CAPM certification would be valuable for entry-level people. In this module first, you will be introduced CAPM.
Next, you will be, in detail, taught about the project. About project management and, program and program management. Important basic concepts will be taught regarding project stakeholders, functional organization, matrix organization, type of organizational structures, about project lifecycle.
The CAPM training module contains topics regarding project frameworks, mostly, Q&A.
You will be introduced to project integration management and practice Q&A. PG1 and PG2 project initiations will be taught in-depth. Regarding the PG2 project you will be taught about project planning, schedule development, HRM, cost of project planning, risk management, quality management, procurement management, and few practice examples.
Also, the module includes PG3 – executing and delivering a project, PG4 – monitoring and controlling, and PG5 CAPM closing and at last a brief conclusion on CAPM.
What is CAPM?
- Knowledge is a powerful tool, people who know a field rises above the rest. CAPM means Certified Associate in Project Management, it helps the associates who are new to this field gain knowledge about project management. Though, it does not include just managing the project. Many other skills come under project management. Like, knowing your team’s weaknesses and strengths, planning, and executing the task.
- Why is it necessary to know about Project Management? Management is a skill that is not gained by birth. You must craft yourself to learn that skill. The skill of project management helps you a long way when you are new to this field. It acts as the guide and helps you achieve the goal with the team.
Industry Growth TrendThe Professional Services Automation Market is projected to grow from USD 634.7 Million in 2016 to USD 1,244.8 Million by 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this CAPM course?
CAPM Training Course will help you to master skills and improve your knowledge of management. Below are the skills that you would have mastered at the end of this training and can effectively manage any given team.
- Quality Management: You will be able to oversee the team activities and keep a benchmark as the level of excellence. This skill will help you to manage and inspire the team efficiently.
- Procurement Management: This is an important skill if you are running a business. This skill helps you to manage the goods and services as well as save money spent on procurement.
- Project Planning: It is the planning of the project. It is a very important part of the project, this is where it is decided what is the target and how to reach that target.
- Human Resource Management: This would be another important skill. This helps you to manage the resources needed in the team.
- Apart from the above skills, you will learn Risk Management, Communication Management, Project Integration Management, Project Initiation, Executing and Delivering a Project, and Monitoring & Controlling.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- As they say, where there is a will there is away. So above all the prerequisites, you should have the willingness to learn.
- If you are new to managing a team but, are willing to put effort to learn the aspects of project management then this CAPM training course for you.
- If you are an experienced professional and want to improve your skills or polish your skills, then this is the course that you need to opt for.
Within what duration will I be able to complete the CAPM training course?
If you follow the instructions and understand what the course has to offer, then you will be able to finish the course in the specified time itself.
Is there any timeline within which I need to complete the CAPM certification course?
Once you have enrolled in the course you can set your own pace to complete the module.
- An efficient project manager who has the desired skills.
- Program manager: As you will have the fundamental knowledge of project management.
- Data Analyst: All the details related to your teammates will be available and this will help you to analyze the team’s strengths and weaknesses.
- You will be eligible for Business Analyst, IT Project manager, project coordinator.
Insightful and Informative
Certified associate in project management
SEYNI SOULEY BOUBACAR
Dayron Elias Leyva
Comprehensible Training for CAPM