Agile Scrum Training (4 Courses)
4 Online Courses
Agile Project Management
Team Foundation Server Training
What you get
Mobile App Access
Agile Scrum Training Certification
This Online Agile Scrum Certification Course includes 3 comprehensive Agile Scrum Training with 27+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn all important concepts and features in Agile methodologies. We also look at the Agile framework and terminology, agile manifesto values and principles.
The proper management and monitoring of any project are important for project growth. Agile Project Management is one of the most innovative approaches in the world of project management. Basically, Agile management is designed based on the lessons learned from failures. It is a continual and incremental process which revolutionized software industries. Although it is not limited to software only but also for the engineering, IT, and new product or service development projects in the most flexible and interactive way to design and manage activities.
In this Agile Scrum Certification, we will cover all the things you need to know about Agile Project management. Which includes an understanding of the important agile principles, practices, and techniques, both in a technical perspective and both the necessary perspective to influence change and to maintain improvement.
So if you are passionate Project manager, Manager or Business person who wants to learn new approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the use of effective Agile controls then Just enrol in, do the Agile Scrum training, practice at your own suitability and feel the freedom of acceptance change and how to improve the changes.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Quality Management Certification Course
|Course Name||Agile Scrum Training Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 3 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||27+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn all important concepts and features in Agile methodologies|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Quality Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Project Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced project management skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Agile Scrum Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Agile Scrum Training Certification is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Agile Project Management||14||In this Agile Scrum training module, we will provide invaluable information and knowledge on Agile project management and Agile methodologies which will include Agile estimation, risk management, Agile metrics, and Agile value stream analysis. This module is for Winners who are expected to be barrier remover, a key driver in project review alongside key stakeholders. You need to watch 110 videos in total to cover the module.|
|2||Pivotal Tracker||1||This Agile Scrum training module will start with discussions of the basic principles of Pivotal Tracker for Agile Scrum and Project Management. In this Agile Scrum Training Certification you will learn about Pivotal Tracker, about their users, concepts on agile, Pivotal interface like Dashboard, Projects in PT, Workspaces, story creation, Different attribute of stories, Story type, Story points, Story status, Story velocity, Panels for stories, Movement of stories in Agile environment, Epics, Label’s, Project History, Pivotal analysis and project responsibilities. These all tools will help you to manage and monitor complex projects easily and help in creating reports and performing analysis, creating Project manual, etc.. You need to watch total 13 videos to cover the module.|
|3||PMI-ACP||12||This Agile Scrum Training Certification is designed for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner. In this Agile Scrum Certification course we will discuss about PMI-ACP Handbook, quizzes for extensive practice on concepts, convenient learning access for agile aspirants, agile theory and practice and our experts will help to make you eligible in this certification, by creating an interactive course and sufficient practice tests to give you confidence that prepares Project Managers for the Agile Certified Practitioner exam. You need to watch 111 videos in total to cover the module.|
|4||Total No of Hours||27+ Hours|
Agile Scrum Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Agile Scrum Project Management?
Agile Project Management is one of the most innovative and new approaches in the Project Management world. Which has been programmed based on the lessons learned from failures? A project management method which is different from the rest is Agile Scrum Project Management. It is the most successful project management procedure. And Scrum is one of many agile approaches to product development. Scrum is an agile method of iterative and incremental product delivery that uses response and collaborative decision making.
In any work or project if you want to achieve success, then knowing the fundamentals is mandatory, the Agile works on the same concepts that are fundamentals. Agile has been launched from software industries, but now it is in almost all industries to manage design and activities such as engineering, IT, and new product or service development projects.
Agile has some basic principles on which it works, some are mentioned below.
Satisfaction of Client – It is one of the priorities of Agile Management.
A requirement of Change- In agile Management Changes are always acceptable as it works on the iterative process so there is no problem.
Frequent delivery of products in a short time, measurement of growth using software, Sustainable Development, Simple technical methods are some of the agile principles…
Agile Management cares for continuous improvement to maximize worth. There is a plethora of opportunity for Agile Management. Practicing Agile Management in your current job or in your own business gives excellent results.
Courses designed here for Agile Management addressed all issues related to Productivity and Risks. Here, we tried to cover all the valuable knowledge of Agile Management, so that it is completely valuable to you. Rarely, you will find an Agile Management course that goes deeper in the concepts of Scrum in Agile Management, Principles, Dashboard, Workspaces, story creation, its attribute, type, Epics, Label’s, Project History etc.. In such a deep sense.
For details, just go through our course curriculum once again.
What tangible skills you will learn in this course?
You will learn a lot. We’re highlighting here the ones that are most relevant –
- You will learn the basic principles of Agile Management and its implementation.
- After completion, of course, you will be able to enhanced quality of the Product and production systems and the tools for eliminating risk and overall cost of projects and making processes better and more effective.
- You will learn effective team working techniques and arrangement between the business and IT
- It will improve your project visibility and execution
- You will be able to manage people through change
- You will become an avid Project Manager and a great leader.
- You will gain Project management skills, critical thinking skills, Analytical skills, team building, risk management, time management and many more..
- The Agile Scrum Training Certification and its materials have been crafted very carefully, this Agile Scrum Certification will enhance the skills for all those who want to know every inch of Agile and want to have those methodologies implemented in the best possible way.
- Willingness to learn agile project management and grow: If you don’t like management, this course may not be for you. This Agile Scrum training is particularly designed for people who want every element of agile Management under one umbrella.
- Basic Project Management Knowledge: you should have some very basic knowledge of Management.
- Basic computer and software handling knowledge Basic computer operating and some basic software like Microsoft knowledge are required.
- Any project management Foundation certification (but not necessary)
- Basics of Agile and Scrum
- Can Create an account on Pivotal Tracker
- This online training directly expands the scope of various aspects of various job roles involved in the production line and consultancy. The purpose of this Agile Scrum training is to increase the knowledge already existing and to help those who are new to Agile Scrum Management. The following list has a detailed list of those individuals for whom this training will be a great experience:
- Management Students, Professionals in the project management, Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, Project Specialist, Project Executives, Production Managers, Business Analysts, Customer Support Managers, Various Team Leaders, Plant managers from manufacturing enterprises, Those who want automate and perform project planning effectively, Agile Scrum based project managers, Anyone interested in learning project management using Pivotal tracker
Why should I do this Agile Scrum training certification?
Because there’s no better Agile Scrum management course you would find in the market. If you’re willing to learn Agile Management, your search ends here.
I’m a Project Manager working at Engineering Consultancy Firm. Can I do this Agile Scrum training?
Yes, you can. In fact, this Agile Scrum Training Certification is highly recommended. If you want to help your organization with on-time project completion with maximum profit or want to be the best project manager you must do this Agile Scrum training certification.
I’m in the Publishing Industry. Can I do this Agile Scrum training?
Yes, you can. Agile and Scrum management is the best Project management tools which can be applied in any field of in fact it is the best approach for any industry or project. You can use the tools and techniques of Agile and Scrum in the publishing industry as well definitely it will improve you.
What is this Agile Scrum training course all about?
In this Agile Scrum training, you will learn everything you need to know about Project Management as an important entity towards a successful business or organization. Agile Scrum will be introduced to you, and you will learn all the different facets to this management technique, in a view to help you with gaining enough knowledge to either step onboard into the world of Management or to understand the ways in which you can bring about a change in the way quality is dealt with at your workplace. Learn the application of these techniques and learn how Agile and Scrum, when applied in an industrial setup, will give you the required results.
Quality in the global and industrial sector of the global economy is a huge and steadily growing area. Organizations and businesses strive to inspire higher levels of quality at each level of the process on which products, services pass through. This Agile Scrum training addresses the need for quality and quality management techniques offered by TQM. With this Agile Scrum Training Certification, you will be able to:
- Open the pile of various job opportunities because your knowledge base is now extensive and you will be able to teach the concept of Agile and Scrum to the employees and can gain success in what you do
- You can help the company to increase its quality expectations and increase your credibility as a contributor in your organization.
- Knowing the tricks and principles of Agile and Scrum can expose you to a great, vast expanse of the different industries of the world. You will never be lost.
- This Agile Scrum training will open the doors of opportunity in your current Project management job, especially in the enterprise and Agile-led projects.
- After getting the PMI-ACP certification, you can use agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques to increase the growth of the organization.
- It will Increase your professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.
- This Agile Scrum training will improve the skills for all those who want to know every inch of Agile and Scrum and want to have those methodologies implemented in the best possible way.
- This Agile Scrum certification will help the Project managers who want to explore a different project management approach and can use it for any project and industry.
Nice course with extras
Agile and Scrum Certification Training
Agile and scrum course
Agile and SCRUM complete course
Clayton James Myers