Job Interview Training
11 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Skills you will master
- Resume Making
- Group Discussions
- Job Interviews
- Business Corporate Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Job Hunting
- Find Jobs using Social Media
- Salary Negotiation
- Effective Communication Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- Business Etiquette
Online Job Interview Training
This Job Interview Training Course includes 11 comprehensive Job Interview preparation courses with 24+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn Interpersonal skills, Public speaking skills, Enhance your Resume, know the technical aspects of soft skills, Leadership skills, Job hunting, Interview Preparation, Salary negotiation, and Corporate Etiquette.
This Job Interview training course is designed to help you stand out in the crowd of job seekers. With so much competition around, one needs to be best prepared not only with their skills & knowledge but also with the technique to present them, so they don’t get unnoticed in the list of applicants.
It covers all the points from building an effective resume to the technique of participating in group discussions, polishing communication & writing skills, business etiquettes, how to tackle job interviews to come out with flying colors and salary negotiation too. The course also helps us to learn how to find a job using social media, as in today’s business scenario social media platforms not only play an important role in organization marketing but also promoting self.
- About Job Interview Training
- Online Job Interview Training Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to this Job Interview Training
- Sample Preview of this Job Interview Training
- Target Audience for this Job Interview Course
- Online Job Interview Course FAQs
- Career Benefits of this Job Interview Course
- Online Job Interview Training Reviews
About Job Interview Training Course
|Course Name||Online Job Interview Training Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 11 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||24+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Interpersonal skills, Public speaking skills, Enhance your Resume, know the technical aspects of soft skills, Leadership skills, Job hunting, Interview Preparation, Salary negotiation, and Corporate Etiquette|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about getting a Job and wants to improve their professional development skills|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 11 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced professional skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Job Interview Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Job Interview preparation course is explained.
|S.No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Effective Resume Making||1||In this first job interview training module, we will start with a brief Introduction to Resume, so that you can be clearer with the difference between Resume/CV and a Bio-Data. You will learn how to make an effective resume which attracts your candidature and sure shot lands you a call for an interview.|
|2||Group Discussions||2||We will go through this module to understand what a Group Discussion is, why it is conducted in the selection procedure of various companies and colleges and how to ace it with optimal qualities and to get a favorable assessment in the GD.|
|3||Job Interviews||1||In this Job Interview training, we start with an Introduction to Interviews and go through Interview Questions, Types of Interviews and Interview Tips & Skills to better understand what input you need to provide to the interviewer in order to have the assessment in your favor. This job interview training course will help you to find out how well you can handle interviews and accordingly prepare you to hone your skills for better results by learning to control the pace of your interview.|
|4||Business Corporate Etiquette||1||In this module you are provided with the tools and knowledge from practical workplace etiquette skills, to build yourselves into better leaders, cultivate strong client relationships, promote a positive work environment in your department /organization and advance team performance which will make a positive and everlasting impact.|
|5||Email Etiquette||2||This module helps you to understand what are email etiquette and its importance, because email writing is an important key in any business communication and learning the Dos & Don’ts would surely help in creating a good impression.|
|6||Job Hunting: How to Stand Out in the Crowd||1||In this Job Interview training, you will learn how to stand out in such a competitive crowd. We find out what the companies are looking for so that we can prepare ourselves accordingly to increase our chances of being called for an interview.|
|7||Find Jobs using Social Media||1||In this module we will understand how social media helps us to find jobs and also how to enhance our social media profiles on LinkedIn and Facebook, to locate the best jobs for ourselves.|
|8||Salary Negotiation||5||This Job Interview Training starts with introducing you to Salary Negotiation and discusses topics such as Benchmarking, Negotiation Principles, Myths of Negotiation, Networking & The Briefcase Technique, Negotiation for women and Competing Job Offers to learn how to negotiate your salary.|
|9||Effective Communication Skills Training||1||This Job Interview training module helps us in learning how to effectively communicate and build better relationships with others. We will go through the Barriers to Communication and learn how to convey our message so that it is well understood and received.|
|10||Business Writing Skills||2||This Job Interview training starts with an introduction to Business Writing addressing the importance of language in the professional world and methods of business communication. We also learn about the importance of emails and types of emails.|
|11||Business Etiquette||7||In this Job interview training module, we learn about Business Etiquette and why it is required. We go through Networking & Communications, Email & Text Etiquettes, Dressing Sense, Networking, Business Entertainment, and Dining Etiquettes which will help newcomers entering into the corporate world and also the existing corporate employees.|
|Total Duration||24+ Hours|
Certificate of Completion
What is the Job Interview Training Program?
Job Interview Training is a training program for anyone who is looking for a job or job change. Job Interviews consists of an applicant who is being assessed by a representative of an employer for hire. The hiring process is equally important for both the applicant and the interviewer as for the company the right candidate needs to be selected for adding value to the company and for the candidate it’s important that the company of his/her choice recognizes their potential.
Hence, for a successful job interview, one needs to be fully prepared to tackle it and this course provides you the basics you’ll need to cover to plan and practice your performance for it.
Which Skills will you learn in this Job Interview Training?
- Resume Making – an effective resume, to highlight your skills and attract a prospective employer.
- Group Discussions – to prepare yourself for putting across your ideas and thoughts in the selection procedure so that you can sure shot land a call for an interview.
- Job Interviews – to learn how to prepare oneself with the right pace and skills to have a successful interview.
- Business Corporate Etiquette – to be presentable and well groomed for the corporate world.
- Email Etiquette – so that you can create a good impression by learning the dos and don’ts of writing a professional email.
- Job Hunting & Finding Jobs using Social Media – to create a strong presence and a right profile on social media platforms to attract good job opportunities by building connections.
- Salary Negotiation – to be able to successfully negotiate for the expected salary.
- Effective Communication Skills – for being able to effectively communicate so that you are correctly understood and received.
Pre-requisites to Job Interview Training
- Positive attitude towards learning – Strong determination, perseverance, and motivation to prepare and perform in an interview.
- Passion to learn – To go through any course for a good amount of time one needs to be driven with a passion to pursue it so their attention is undivided and they can enjoy the learning process without losing interest.
- A computer with an internet connection – so one can access the course from anywhere and anytime as suited to them.
Target Audience for this Job Interview Training
- Students: Any student who is willing to prepare for an interview and is looking for a job opportunity.
- Corporate Employees: For corporate employees who want to improve and work upon their job interview techniques and are looking for a job change.
Job Interview Training Course – FAQ’s
How will this course help me in job interviews?
After doing this job interview training you will find yourself much more confident and capable to face job interviews and come out with flying colors. Not only interviews, but you will also be able to create your own identity in the corporate world by being corporate ready by learning the dos and don’ts of the industry.
Will the course be relevant to the job interview process in the long run?
The course holds relevance for a long time and the skills provided are not time specific, they will be helpful in any kind of job interview process as they focus on self-improvement by learning skills and techniques to have a successful interview.
How can I apply what I learn in this job interview training? And when?
After you start the course, you will be able to see the difference in your preparation style and you’d be able to start applying them immediately by incorporating the techniques learned.
Are there any samples provided for Resume and Email-Writing to learn from?
Yes, there are samples and video tutorials provided to learn the dos and don’ts of resume writing and email writing to understand better and practice it.
How does this job interview training help working employees?
If you’re already working and looking for a job change, you must be aware of the process. But as many people don’t interview frequently, so it helps in brushing up oneself with the process.
Are there any Pre-requisites for enrolling to this Job Interview Training Program?
No, there are no pre-requisites for this training program. Anyone who is willing to learn can enroll and start learning and applying the knowledge to get the best results.
Career Benefits of this Job Interview Training
- Anyone who is looking for a new job or has an upcoming job interview will be able to use the learning’s and techniques from this training program to have a successful interview experience.
- Also, if you’re already a working professional and are looking for a job change, after doing this job interview training course you will be way ahead of your peers and open your doors for more rewarding job opportunities.
Job Interview Training Reviews
Effective Job Interview training
Joseph M. Yabes
Sampled eduCBA online course and liked it
Bettie van Straaten
Learning Is Fun!
Excellent Job interview training course