Learn from Home Offer
XHTML Complete Guide
The Objective of the training revolves around the various topics which are part of XHTML technology and help make a user well profiled in XHTML.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this XHTML Complete Guide?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
XHTML Complete Guide
- The set of skills that can be acquired on completion of this XHTML training course are XHTML, XHTML List, Tables, Forms, Styling with CSS, Positional CSS for Layout, Server – Side Programming and PHP related technologies.
- XHTML training has many excellent courses and chapters under each course that are covered in the course curriculum which is very useful in obtaining the knowledge of several types of XHTML concepts and techniques and several other skills related to the web or Server-side programming.
- The XHTML training also has a set of tangible skills which are CSS, advanced CSS topics, XHTML basics and advanced topics, server-side programming with PHP, etc.
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details XHTML - Beginners 1h 44m ✔ XHTML - Tables and Forms 4h 29m ✔ XHTML - Styling with CSS 2h 32m ✔ XHTML - Advanced Styling with CSS 3h 35m ✔ XHTML - Positional CSS for Layout 4h 4m ✔ XHTML - Server Side Programming with PHP 3h 07m ✔ XHTML - Advanced Server Side Programming with PHP 2h 21m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details XHTML Practical - Styling with XHTML and CSS 2h 47m ✔ XHTML Practical - Creating Website for an Engineering College 2h 1m ✔ XHTML Practical - Case Study on XYZ Bank 1h 01m ✔
About XHTML Complete Guide
This XHTML Training will help you become a proficient XHTML Developer. It will hone your skills by providing all the necessary topics needed to develop your full grasp over XHTML Technology and empower it. Some of these courses are discussed below:
The first section kick starts you with XHTML fundamentals like XHTML Introduction, how to create HTML Page, examples on modifying settings of HTML, validating XHTML forms, basics of XHTML, explore the output with the help of various tools like editors, Notepad++, by various types of browsers and Firefox.
In the second section, we’ll learn topics such as Basics of List & Task management, learning different types of lists such as ordered, unordered, definition and nested lists, spanning rows & columns, XHTML tables, building various form attributes like checkboxes, radio buttons, chaining images, email hyperlinks and building styled text input.
The third section includes the concepts like Basics of CSS, generic fonts and guide to setup font family, the styling of text, understanding web-based fonts, text alignment and decoration, the definition of CSS attributes, color codes, how to define selector class, use of div and span tag with an example, and understanding various other properties like margin, border, padding, images, internal & external stylesheet and step by step guide to inheriting stylesheet.
The last section comprises of Server-Side Programming with PHP in XHTML and it includes various topics such as How-to set up your server, creates a file in PHP, with the help of PHP generating HTML, control structures and XHTML forms
- A computer (Windows, Linux or Mac) is required.
- Your enthusiasm and willingness to learn XHTML and then to showcase it on your website and resume!
- No prior knowledge of programming is required.
- Anyone wanting to learn XHTML and CSS programming language.
- Developers who need to add XHTML to their résumé
- Server Side Engineer or UI engineer: This XHTML training course learners will be able to learn more number of skills from the contents which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced as a Data Analyst, XHTML UI Developer, Graphic & Web Designer, Software Engineer, PHP Web Developer, Software Developer, UI Developer, Team Leader, Web UI Designer, HTML Developer, Full Stack Developer or MEAN Stack Developer. This course can be opted with not even a single thought because of its excellent job opportunities in the IT industry. This XHTML training is best recommended for any Web or Server-Side Developer.