Learn from Home Offer
Unity Editor Scripting Masterclass
A Beginner's Guide to Editor Scripting and Tools Programming in Unity. Create Unity Store Assets or Automate Internal Development.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Unity Editor Scripting Masterclass?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Unity Editor Scripting Masterclass
- Learn how to make tools in Unity
- Take full advantage of the power of Unity
- Speed up your development process
- Understand how asset store tools are created
- Get knowledge of industry-standard techniques
- To create internal development tools
- To create a localisation package for unity games
- To style and distribute unity packages
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Editor Scripting in Unity - Beginners 6h 33m ✔ Editor Scripting in Unity - Intermediate 53m ✔ Editor Scripting in Unity - Advanced 4h 27m ✔ Test - Unity Ultimate Exam Test - 2023 Unity Exam
MODULE 2: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Unity Assessment Exam Test - Unity Test Series Test - Unity Complete Exam
About Unity Editor Scripting Masterclass
This course will teach you how to maximize your potential using the Unity editor. By using the techniques taught in this course, you will speed up your development time and customize your Unity workflow. You will learn how to make Unity user friendly to your preferences, techniques, and workflows. First, we will look at some built-in options Unity gives developers for customizing the editor. We will learn how to customize window layout, console output, and more. Next, we will look at how to use editor scripting to our advantage. Unity allows us to customize and extend the functionality of the editor by writing C# code. The final topic we will look at is customizing the inspector. This will give us the ability to edit and modify our game objects in the scene. By the end of this course you will have a well-rounded knowledge of how to customize each of these areas of Unity. The result will be a more efficient and effective development process allowing you to get more quality work done in less time.
Game development requires the involvement of many different types of disciplines and people to complete. Often times the Game engine or software used to make the game, is very technical making it difficult for some disciplines to work efficiently in. This is where the creation of artist / designer tools come into play. As a unity developer, learning how to create Visual Editor Tools for artists and designers is crucial to the productivity of your game development production. This course will guide you through the process of developing your first visual node based editor that can be used for any sort of game development task. It will give you the underlying knowledge of saving out your nodes data, giving the user the ability to connect nodes, create nodes, and delete nodes. By the end of this course you will have a fully functional node based editor that you can extend to meet the needs of your game development project.
- You'll need a copy of Unity 3D
- Basic Understanding of C#
- Familiar with Unity and its interface
- This course is intended for anyone wanting to create their own custom game tools and editors within the Unity 3D game engine. Having a basic understanding of C# in Unity is all you will need to take this course.
- If you are just starting out with Unity then it is recommended that you explore more of the C# language and understand how to create basic custom editors in Unity3D.
- Anyone who wants to take their Unity C# skills up a level
- Developers who are interested in making tools for the Unity Asset Store but don't know where to start
- Students who want to obtain a game industry job as a Unity Developer