Learn from Home Offer
Total Quality Management
Improving quality to ensure productivity and have competitive advantage. TQM is an organization-wide activity that has to reach every individual within an organization. Total Quality Management (TQM) is a customer-oriented process that aims for the continuous improvement of business opera. Principles and Practice of TQM for Organizational Effectiveness.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Total Quality Management?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Complete knowledge and understanding of total quality management and its importance to an organization
- Increased skill, confidence and experience to partake in establishing a TQM system within the organization for ensuring standard quality delivered by all depart
- Increased skill & experience to audit current systems to check for gaps in quality management & delivery & devise corrective actions & implement systems to hand
- Greater skillset & capabilities to play an important part in influencing organizational success by successfully implementing TQM systems focused on the customer
- Learn total quality management tools
- Learn six-sigma and quality management
- role of managers in total quality management
- role of customers in total quality management
- Learn the plan-do-study-act technique
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details TQM Applicability in Industries 14h 5m ✔ Total Quality Management Training 3h 41m ✔ TQM - Decrease Errors, Increase Profit and Assure Quality 7h 47m ✔ Quality Models 4h 17m ✔
MODULE 2: Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Defect Management with QC 1h 03m ✔ Kaizen Masterclass for Continuous Improvement 3h 39m ✔ Earned Value Management EVM 2h 3m ✔ ISO 9000 Quality Management 4h 27m ✔
About Total Quality Management (TQM)
Quality refers to a parameter which decides the superiority or inferiority of a product or services. Total quality management is defined as a continuous effort by the management as well as employees of a particular organisation to ensure long term customer loyalty and customer satisfaction. Remember, one happy and satisfied customer brings ten new customers along with him where as one disappointed individual will spread bad word of mouth and spoil several of your existing customers as well as potential customers.
Total quality management can be divided into four phases the planning phase, doing phase, checking phase and acting phase. The planning phase: Planning is the most crucial of total quality management, in this phase the employees have to come up with their problems and queries with need to be addressed. They need to come up with the various challenges they face in their day to day operations and also analyze the problems's root cause. Employees are required to do necessary research and correct relevant data which would help them find solutions to all the products.
Quality management ensures superior quality product and services. Quality of a product can be measured in terms of performance, reliability and durability. Quality is a very crucial parameter which differentiates an organization from its competitors.
- No experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
- Basic Business Knowledge
- Individuals who want to branch into quality management as a profession with little or no previous knowledge in quality management.
- Individuals who wish to learn or improve their knowledge and skills in total quality management.
- Quality assurance and control personnel, coordinators and managers, project team members, engineers, customer service personnel and professionals etc.
- companies, directors, managers, supervisors, quality assurance consultants. businessmen, traders, entrepreneurs, everybody in business etc