Learn from Home Offer
Linux System Administration with Python
In the course of the training you will gain detained insight into basic workings of Python, and I-Python and Bash Scripts. You will learn about Text and Documentation and Reporting in reference to Programming with Python.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Linux System Administration with Python?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Linux System Administration with Python
- Python is a versatile and expendable multi-paradim programming language and supports Object-Oriented Programming and Structured Programming. Many of its features support Functional Programming and Aspect-Oriented Programming and with the help of various extensions it also supports Design by Contract and Logic Programming.
- So once you learn this language you can undertake many kinds of IT programming and projects which are based on Python. It opens up a wider career opportunity for Computer and Networking Professionals worldwide. Whether you are a Networking Professional, a Computer Programmer, a Software Tester, a Systems Administrator, you will find ways to incorporate Python in your programming works and be productive like never before. So learning Python is just a stepping stone to a greater career opportunity than what you had beforehand.
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Linux System Administration with Python 13h 12m ✔
MODULE 2: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 1 Test - Linux System Administration With Python Mini Test 2 Test - Linux System Administration with Python Mock Test
About Linux System Administration with Python
This comprehensive course on Python has over 18 hours of in depth lectures which has been divided into 15 Sections and 98 Sub Modules. The course has attracted over 11,000 students worldwide and is one of the most sought after courses in our site by the IT fraternity and IT students community. In the course of the training you will gain detained insight into basic workings of Python, and I-Python and Bash Scripts. You will learn about Text and Documentation and Reporting in reference to Programming with Python. Other important topics that have been touched upon in this course are Networking, Data Processing, SNMP, and OS Soup. You will also get an overview on Data Package Management, System Processes and Concurrency and upon building of Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs). You will also get detailed insight on Data Persistence methodologies and usage of Command Line.
The Comprehensive Course has been divided into 15 Sections namely:
Section 1:Introduction to Python Programming in Linux
In this section you will learn about installing of VMWare and Mint Linux system
Section 2: Learning about Python Interpreter
Here you will get an introduction to Python Interpreter in Linux system and get to know the differences between Python and Bash Scripting. You will also get an overview on System Information script, Indentations and tabs and Functions.
Section 3: iPython
Here you will learn about installing VMWare tools and iPython. You will also get to learn about the difference between Python and Unix Shell. You will also gain an insight on Directories and Bookmarks and Variable Expansion and String Processing. WHO functions and History alongside Information gathering is another aspect of this section which you will learn.
Section 4: Text
Here you will learn about Python Development History and Task Automation. You will gain an insight into Built-ins and Modules and what are Regular expressions how to work with files and writing files using Python
Section 5: Documentation and Reporting
Couple of interesting features you will learn in this part are – Standard Input Output methods, Automated info gathering, Receiving Mails and Information Formatting
Section 6: Networking
Here you will get learn everything about Sockets and SSH Protocols
Section 7: Dat
Some aspects of this section are lectures on Twisted, Working with and Modifying Directories, How to compare Datas and merging and performing checksums. You will also get to learn about Metadata and Tar Archives
Section 8: SNMP
Here you will get to learn about bzip2 files
Section 9: OS Soup
In this important section you will get an insight on Installation of SNMP, Multiple Operating Systems and Fingerprinting. You will also learn about Cross Platform builds and Pyinotify alongside OSX.
Section 10: Package Management
In this important chapter you will learn about Virtualization and Cloud Management.
Section 11: Processes and Concurrency
In this elaborate section you will get to learn about EPM Package Management and Subprocesses. You will also learn about Platform Modules and Threads, Ping Sweep, Thread Handler and how to Schedule Process.
Section 12: Building GUIs
In this section you will get an idea of Daemonize and get and introduction GUIs and PyGTK App alongside learn workings of Apache Log Viewer Script
Section 13: Data Persistence
In this section you will learn about Apache Log Viewer Script and Pickle files. YAML, ZODB and SQlite3 will also be introduced.
Section 14: Command Line
In this important chapter you will elarn about SqlAlchemy and Storm and get an intro to CLI and OptParse for simple scripts. You will also learn about True False usage pattern and Choices usage pattern. Other things that will be taught here are Kudzu Usage Pattern and Hybrid Kudzu Design pattern.
Section 15: Pragmatic Examples
In this very important last chapter you will learn about integrating configuration files and managing DNS with Python. LDAP and Apache Log parser are two important things that you will gain insight into here. You will also learn about FTP Mirror Scripts here in this module.
- Python is an advanced Computer Programming Language which is targeted at advanced IT Students and Computer Professionals. So if you do not have any exposure to any kind of Computer Programming language this course is not meant for you. Having prior working knowledge of Python will be beneficial. If you do not have any exposure to Python but know some other computer programming language then that too can be helpful for learning this course on using Python for Linux system Administration.
- This course is targeted at people who want to learn Python to help them in day to day computer Tasks which can be automated with the help of Python. Python also helps other programming tasks. So if you are an IT Student, Computer Programmer, Networking Professional, Systems Administrator, Software Tester, Software Developer then you can definitely benefit from this course.