Learn from Home Offer
Jupyter Notebook for Beginners
Learn Python with Jupyter Notebook from scratch. Collaborate, create interactive visualizations, and manipulate big data
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Jupyter Notebook for Beginners?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Jupyter Notebook for Beginners
- Work with the interactive, and powerful tool - Jupyter Notebook
- Create your own notebooks on Python, Julia, R and other supported languages
- Run code snippets and view the results of more than 40 languages in the notebooks
- Create and visualize graphs,plots, and charts in the notebook
- Work faster on notebooks using keyboard shortcuts
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Beginners 6h 05m ✔ Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Advanced 7h 5m ✔
MODULE 2: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Minor 1 Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Minor 2 Test - Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training Major
About Jupyter Notebook for Beginners
This is an introductory course for absolute beginners who want to start with Jupyter notebook as a tool.
Who need Jupyter Notebook ?
- If you want a highly lucrative career in machine learning, data science, deep learning, or in any other data driven technologies, you should know how to work with Jupyter Notebook: one of the most important tools a machine learning engineer or a data scientist needs in her (his) day-to-day job
- Jupyter Notebook is also used among scientific communities and mathematicians.
- If you are a Python or R developer, looking for a tool to quickly run the ad-hoc scripts, see the result then and there, and fix your code as you go, Jupyter Notebook is a tool you need.
- It is similar to a physical notebook you carry to take notes, in the sense that - you can write textual content, embed images, videos, and run all the code and programs, see the results of your programs - all within the notebook itself. Jupyter notebook supports more than 40 programming languages. If you are learning Python, Julia or R, its highly recommended you start using Jupyter Notebook - you'll love it.
- You can share and distribute the notebooks you create using Jupyter notebook as a tool.
Python is a very popular and powerful programming language.Python is versatile and can be fun to use in creating powerful and useful applications. Python can be used to create a variety of applications types from games, web applications,desktop applications. Python is also very prominently used in data science and data analysis. Jupyter Notebook is an environment that we can use to experiment with Python interactively . It allows you to share live Python code with others. In this introductory beginners course we will learn about the basics of Python and Jupyter notebook.
- Access to a working computer
- Knowledge of Python is an added advantage
- All who want to use Jupyter Notebooks
- Python programmers
- Data Scientists and Data Analysts
- Machine Learning Engineers