Learn from Home Offer
Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel - Comprehensive Bundle
34+ Hours of HD Videos
9 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel - Comprehensive Bundle?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Financial Modeling & Valuation In Excel – Comprehensive Bundle Course
|You get access to all 9 courses and 9 Mock Tests.
|40+ Video Hours
|The Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel course comprehensively covers financial modeling, Excel skills, accounting foundations, and valuation techniques, including DCF and relative valuation. The course also applies these skills to create a financial model for Apple Inc.
|Excel Templates Included?
|Yes. All templates downloadable
|The eligibility for Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel course generally requires a background in finance or related fields, basic Excel skills, and a computer with internet access.
|Enrolling in the Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel course requires basic financial concepts and a comfortable understanding of Microsoft Excel usage.
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Excellence for all 9 courses
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. You can include these links in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Financial Modeling Skills.
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self-Paced Learning
Financial Modeling & Valuation In Excel – Comprehensive Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
No. of Hours
Financial Modeling Overview 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 44m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 26m ✔
MODULE 2: Accounting Essentials
No. of Hours
Accounting - The Foundation 43m ✔ Accounting:01 - Income Statement 1h 57m ✔ Accounting:02 - Balance Sheet 3h 19m ✔ Accounting:03 - Cash Flows Analysis 1h 2m ✔
MODULE 3: Valuation Essentials
No. of Hours
Corporate Valuation - DCF and Relative Valuation 3h 01m ✔
MODULE 4: Financial Modeling
No. of Hours
Financial Modeling of Apple Inc 8h 25m ✔
MODULE 5: Mock Exams & Quizzes
No. of Hours
Test - Financial Modeling - Mini Quiz Test - Ultimate Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Exam Test - Financial Modeling Quiz Test - Mini Quiz - Financial Modeling Test - Test Series On Accounting 02 (Balance Sheet) Test - Test Series On Accounting 02 (Financial Statement) Test - Test Series On Financial Modeling of Apple inc Test - Complete Assessment On Financial Modeling of Apple Inc
- Hands-on Instructor-led Case Studies
- Perform Financial Analysis on Apple Inc
- Create a financial and valuation model from scratch
- Predict share price target
- Display projects on your resume and Linkedin profile.
Certificate of Completion
- Basic Excel: A strong understanding of basic Excel functions and formulas is essential.
- Finance Basics: A basic understanding of financial concepts such as financial statements, financial ratios, time value of money, and other fundamental accounting principles.
- Prior Financial Analysis Experience: Having prior experience in financial analysis can be beneficial as it will give you a better context for creating financial models.
- Financial Analysts and Investment Professionals use financial models to analyze investments and make informed financial decisions.
- Corporate Finance Professionals utilize financial models for budgeting, forecasting, and assessing business scenarios.
- Investors and Shareholders employ financial models to evaluate investment opportunities and assess potential returns and risks.
- Teachers and Students use financial models to teach and learn concepts related to financial modeling.
Financial Modeling & Valuation In Excel – Comprehensive Bundle FAQs – General Questions
Can I access the course materials after completing the course?
Yes, you will have lifetime access to the course materials, including video tutorials, projects, and other resources. It allows you to review the content at your own pace and refer to the materials whenever you need to refresh your knowledge or practice your skills.
How will the course help me in my professional career?
The course will educate you with essential financial modeling and valuation skills in Excel, accounting foundations, valuation in Excel, etc. Thus, mastering these skills will improve your resume and make you stand out to potential employers in the competitive job market.
What topics does this Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel – Comprehensive Bundle course cover?
The course covers a wide range of topics, including financial modeling techniques, building complex Excel models, company valuation methods, discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis, sensitivity analysis, and financial statement analysis.
Can I apply the skills learned in this course to real-world scenarios?
Yes, the course includes real-world projects and case studies that will help you to apply financial modeling and valuation techniques to practical situations.
The best course of excel
Cesar Jakson Sanchez Casas