Learn from Home Offer
Data Analysis with NumPy & Pandas
Learn NumPy & Pandas for data science, data analysis & business intelligence, with practical, hands-on Python projects
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Data Analysis with NumPy & Pandas?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Data Analysis with NumPy & Pandas
- Python is a computer programming language often used to build websites and software, automate tasks, and conduct data analysis.
- Python is a general-purpose language, meaning it can be used to create a variety of different programs and isn't specialized for any specific problems.
- Whether you work in artificial intelligence or finance or are pursuing a career in web development or data science, Python is one of the most important skills
- Its simple syntax and readability makes Python perfect for Flask, Django, data science, and machine learning.
- Installing Anaconda Distribution for Windows
- Installing Anaconda Distribution for MacOs
- Installing Anaconda Distribution for Linux
- Reviewing The Jupyter Notebook
- Reviewing The Jupyter Lab
- Python Introduction
- First Step to Coding
- Using Quotation Marks in Python Coding
- How Should the Coding Form and Style Be
- Introduction to Basic Data Structures in Python
- Performing Assignment to Variables
- Performing Complex Assignment to Variables
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Pandas with Python Tutorial 5h 47m ✔ NumPy and Pandas Python 5h 01m ✔ Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 56m ✔ Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset 3h 25m ✔ Analyzing the Quality of White Wines using NumPy Python 1h 19m ✔
MODULE 2: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 1 Test - Numpy and Pandas Mini Test 2 Test - Numpy & Pandas Mock Test
About Data Analysis with NumPy & Pandas
Data Analysis with Pandas and Numpy introduces you to the popular Numpy Pandas library built on top of the Python programming language. Pandas and Numpy are powerhouse tools that allows you to do anything and everything with colossal data sets - analyzing, organizing, sorting, filtering, pivoting, aggregating, munging, cleaning, calculating, and more!
Over the course, We'll take you step-by-step through Pandas and Numpy, from installation to visualization! We'll cover hundreds of different methods, attributes, features, and functionalities packed away inside this awesome library. We'll dive into tons of different datasets, short and long, broken and pristine, to demonstrate the incredible versatility and efficiency of this package. Data Analysis with Pandas and Numpy is bundled with dozens of datasets for you to use. Dive right in and follow along with my lessons to see how easy it is to get started with Pandas and Numpy. This is a hands-on, project-based course designed to help you master two of the most popular Python packages for data analysis: NumPy and Pandas. Throughout the course you'll play the role of Data Analyst. Using the Python skills you learn throughout the course, you'll work to analyze products, pricing, transactions, and more.
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- No prior knowledge of Python for beginners is required
- Motivation to learn the the second largest number of job postings relative program language among all others
- Desire to learn machine learning python
- Curiosity for python programming
- Desire to learn python programming, pycharm, python pycharm
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- Anyone who wants to start learning Python bootcamp
- Anyone who plans a career as Python developer
- Anyone who needs a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python in data analysis
- And also, who want to learn how to develop ptyhon coding
- People who want to learn python
- People who want to learn python programming
- People who want to learn python programming, python examples
- Anyone who is particularly interested in big data, machine learning
- Those who want to learn the Pandas Library, which is necessary for data science
- Those who want to improve themselves in the field of Python Programming Language and Data science