Learn from Home Offer
Administration of Red Hat Linux
Practical Training Focused on Features Introduced in Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Learn Linux and everything you need to pass RHCSA (RHEL 9) EX200 certification exam - Unofficial Red Hat Training.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Administration of Red Hat Linux?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
Administration of Red Hat Linux
- Gain practical experience with real hands-on Labs
- Master Podman, Buildah and Skopeo - tools that replaced Docker
- Perform RHEL / CentOS / Oracle Linux installation
- Make use of new RPM features
- Discover and use DNF - YUM successor
- Master modular Software Management with Application Streams
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines
- Basic Linux Commands
- Users and Group Management
- Linux Networking Fundamentals
- Linux Processes
- Linux Security
- Linux Disk Management
- Software Package Management
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Red Hat Linux 9 Tutorials 8h 33m ✔ Project on Red Hat Linux 2h 29m ✔ Red Hat Linux 7h 51m ✔
About Administration of Red Hat Linux
This course is aimed at IT Pros or people who want to get familiar with Linux. It's designed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with the command line and perform essential Linux administration tasks, including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration. The course is very well structured, with step-by-step demonstrations, including lots of guided exercises, labs, and quizzes. The course is targeted to help automate and script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations of how to use Bash commands. The goal is to help you do your job more efficiently. It is for anyone who wants to learn Linux and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator. Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Also, it is aspiring Linux system administrators.
In this course, we are going to cover the objectives of Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHEL 9) EX200. The course contents are:
- Installing Linux Virtual Machines.
- Linux Essentials (Basic Linux Commands).
- Users and Groups Management.
- Linux Network Configuration.
- Linux Security.
- Operate Running Systems.
- Configuring and Maintaining Systems.
- Storage Techniques.
- Configuring File Systems.
- Managing Containers Images.
- Bash Shell Scripting (Learn Bash Quickly ebook).
Red Hat Certified System Administrator is one of the most valuable Linux certifications in the industry and it will definitely help you to start a career in Linux. This course is fully hands-on. It'll help you and prepare you for the real exam. You are only one certification away from becoming a certified Linux system administrator; you are only Red Hat Certified System Administrator away!
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux otherwise take my other class "Complete Linux Training to get your Dream IT Job"
- Laptop/PC with 4G of RAM and a CPU
- Desired to become Redhat certified (RHCSA)
- Experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators seeking validation of their skills
- IT professionals who are on the path to earn RHCE certification
- Who want a fast track course in order to pass the RHCSA8 certification exam
- Experienced Linux system administrators who require a certification either by their organization or based on a mandate