Black Friday Offer
Black Friday Offer
SEO Training (18 Courses, 5+ Projects)
18 Online Courses
5 Hands-on Projects/Case Studies
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
SEO Secrets for Page Optimization
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
SEO 2019 - Complete SEO Course
Content Marketing Tools and SEO Analytics
SEO and Search Engine - SEO to Rank #1 in Google
What you get
Mobile App Access
SEO Training Course
This Online SEO Certification Course includes 18 comprehensive Search Engine Optimization courses , 5 Projects with 80+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO Analytics Strategies, SEO and Search Engine, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, On Page Optimization – A/B Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and others in this comprehensive SEO training certification.
SEO is the art of getting traffic organically. And if you master the art, you will be able to win a lot of battle in the online marketing industry.
Let’s say that you’re a customer and you would like to buy a new mattress for your bed. If it were 20 years ago, you would have taken your vehicle, roam around in the market, see what’s good, do some bargaining, and then purchase the best mattress in terms of your budget and your sense of quality. However, in this era of online marketing, people don’t take so much pain to buy a thing. They simply go to Google, search with the keywords, and do their research online. And there lies the value and importance of SEO.
Imagine there are two companies selling mattresses in your locality – company A and company B. Company A has taken the time to optimize their website for higher Google ranking through SEO. And company B hasn’t taken the pain and expected that their quality will speak for itself.
Now, as a customer, what would you choose? You would choose the one that’s visible in your Google search. Since company A did the work, they would get the business and not company B, even after having premium quality materials at a reasonable price.
That’s the power of SEO. And in this Search Engine Optimization course, you would learn how to optimize your website or your employer’s website with ease.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About SEO Training Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|SEO Project on Page Optimization||5h 24m|
|SEO - Search Engine Optimization||4h 17m|
|SEO Project 2019 - Page Optimization||2h 52m|
|SEO Analytics Strategies- Content Marketing Tools||2h 18m|
|SEO and Search Engine - SEO to Rank #1 in Google||11h|
|Google Analytics||4h 58m|
|Goggle Ads Hands-on||1h 01m|
|Google Adwords- Google Adwords Course||9h 35m|
|Google AdWords - Beginners to Beyond||1h 8m|
|Google AdWords - Advanced||57m|
|Google Charts||3h 6m|
|Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Beginners||1h 5m|
|Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Advanced||3h 31m|
|Project - On Page Optimisation A/B Testing||2h 26m|
|Project on Google Analytics||2h 37m|
|Digital Marketing - Display Advertising||3h|
|Email Marketing Case Study - Build a Powerful Targeted Email Database||3h 07m|
|Project on Twitter Marketing and Analytics||3h 35m|
|Local SEO||1h 27m|
|Content Marketing with Case Studies||3h 36m|
|Content Management System and Marketing||5h 22m|
|Successful Methods of Content Marketing||1h 44m|
|Content Marketing for Professionals||1h 6m|
|Course Name||Online SEO Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 18 courses , 5 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||80+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO Analytics Strategies, SEO and Search Engine, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, On Page Optimization – A/B Testing, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Digital Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 18 courses , 5 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced cloud computing skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online SEO Course Curriculum
SEO Project on Page Optimization
This is the first module of this SEO Course. We will start this module with a brief introduction to SEO and the difference between SEO & SEM. Then, we will go in detail with the elements of SEO and page optimization. This entire module will need you to watch 40 videos.
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
We will begin this SEO course module with an introduction to SEO and why SEO is important. Then, we will teach you the advantages & prerequisites, process, how to work on adopting, tools to use, how to use directory & generic, and finally a summary & conclusion of what you would learn in this module. You need to watch 26 videos in total to cover this module.
SEO Analytics Strategies- Content Marketing Tools
This entire SEO Course module is divided into two parts. The first part will discuss content marketing tools. And the last part would be on content marketing examples. In the first part, you will learn about SEO analytics, marketing automation, webinar, graphics creation etc. The last part will elaborate on ten content marketing examples. You need to watch 15 videos in total to cover this module.
SEO and Search Engine - SEO to Rank #1 in Google
As we always do, we will also start this module with a brief introduction to search engines. Then, we will talk about Google Search Engine, crawling index processing, relevancy calculation retrieving, need for SEO, SEO requisites, SEO Techniques & importance, types of search - local search, SEO background, examples of the search engine, factors considered by search engines etc. You will also learn about the online SEO essential training at the end of this module. To cover this entire SEO Course module, you need to watch 101 videos.
We will start the SEO course module with a brief overview of web analytics. Then, we will talk about the structure of Google Analytics, goal setting, user management, audience tab & acquisition tab, conversion & dashboard tab, intelligent tab, and finally, email & export options. You need to watch 35 videos in total to cover this entire module.
Google Adwords- Google Adwords Course
We will start this SEO training module with a brief overview of the Google Adwords. Then, we will talk about the difference between SEO & SEM, how to set goals for Google Adwords, and basic concepts of AdWords. Then, we will teach you knowing user searches, search network campaign, how to make use of negative keywords, what’s the concept of CPM, how to create ad-groups, understanding frequency capping, the concept of conversion tracking, concept of video campaigns, shopping campaigns, linking AdWords & analytics, and dynamic remarketing. You need to watch 67 videos in total to cover this module.
In this SEO certification, we will start with an introduction to Google Charts, features of Google Chart, API Syntax. Then, we will talk about the first pie chart example, bubble chart example will go in detail about Google Charts, and what it’s about to interact with the Google Charts. To cover this whole module, you need to watch 18 videos in total.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Beginners
In this short module, we will start with an introduction to conversion optimization. Then, we will talk about types of conversions, how conversions get tracked, what is CRO, CRO calculation method, CRO importance & strategy, understanding your audience & basic concepts, and other basic concepts. Finally, we will conclude the module with a summary. You need to watch 10 videos in total to cover the module.
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) - Advanced
In this module, we will start with an introduction to advanced training on CRO. Then, you will learn about the components of CRO, building & testing an optimization plan, phases of an optimization plan, testing user data, prioritizing testing opportunities, setting up your test, analyzing data, understand goal funnel, analyzing results & finding success, understanding PPC for better, optimizing conversion rates for PPC, how keyword grouping affects CRO, landing pages & improving conversions, myths about CRO, CRO tools, and tips for CRO. Finally, we will conclude the module with a summary. You need to watch 23 videos in total to cover this module.
Project - On Page Optimisation A/B Testing
This is the last module of the SEO course. In this module, we will begin with an introduction to on-page optimization. Then, we will get started and go in detail about A/B Testing. Next, you will learn how to identify your goals, what tools you can use to create maximum output, and at the end, we will conclude by summarizing the entire module. This entire module will need to you to watch 15 videos.
Certificate of Completion
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. When you do SEO on your website, we need to keep the following in mind –
- Words that you write: Gone are the days when you just insert right keywords into sentences and try to make sense of an article. The readers are now much more informed. And as a result, you need to write words that matter because they matter to the search engines like Google, Bing. You need to use keywords but not in a way that comes in the way of consuming content.
- The titles you write: Even if we don’t see the title when we get the search results, title matters a lot for the search engines. Search engines pay a lot of attention to the search titles because these titles tell the search engines what the page is all about.
- The links that link your website to another website: If you have links from authority websites, you would rank higher and at the same time, search engines will value those websites more whenever anyone searches for results.
- The words that you use in links: This is important since if you use links for the words “mattresses” and link to a vendor that sells mattresses, whenever anyone would search for “mattresses”, that vendor would be given preference in the search engine.
- Building great reputation: If you constantly create new, valuable content for your readers to which they can engage, search engines will rank your website higher.
In this SEO training course, you will learn all of it and more in detail.
Which Skills will you learn in this SEO Course?
You will learn many micro-skills in this search engine optimization course. We’re mentioning the most significant ones for your reference –
- Google Analytics: You will learn how to use Google Analytics in detail. This is not only helpful to track the results you would get by using the SEO, but also useful for identifying the ones that are creating desired output for your website.
- Google Adwords: Organic leads can be done, but without the right expertise it would be quite harder especially now since there are two million posts published in an hour. So, you need to take help of Google ads so that you can rank higher and reach your target audience.
- SEO Optimization in detail: You will learn SEO optimization like a pro. In this SEO course, we will not only teach you the fundamentals but also how you can apply the learnings in practical scenarios.
- Willingness to master SEO: Not everyone would need to master SEO. But if you’re a business owner or a digital marketer that handles the website of the employer, you need to do this SEO course. And since there are a lot of things to learn here, until you have the right mindset, you won’t be able to get the best value out of this SEO certification.
- A basic sense of how website drives traffic: Since you’re here and want to learn SEO, it’s assumed that you already know how a website drives traffic to the website. You may not know the nitty-gritty, but you have a basic idea. And that’s what you need to do this SEO training course.
- Students: Gone are the days when only a mid-level professional can start a business. A student can start a business/website and learn the ropes from scratch. And that’s often more valuable than a conventional degree. That’s why this SEO course would be great for students who would want to optimize their website or clients’ website with SEO.
- Professionals: If you’re handling the websites of your employers, this SEO training course would be a blessing for you. If you do this single course, you would be able to learn things that take years to learn by trial and error.
- Entrepreneurs: If you have a website and a business and your means to generate leads is through the website, you must learn the nitty-gritty of SEO so that you can drive traffic to your website and learn the ropes.
SEO Certification Course – FAQ’s
Why should I do this SEO course?
The counter-question is why shouldn’t you? You would get so much value out of this SEO course – from Google Analytics to Conversion Rate to SEO Optimization to Google Adwords – whatever you would need would be at your fingertip.
Can I do this SEO training course as a HR professional?
The answer is both yes and no. Yes, if you’re planning to shift your career to digital marketing or expanding your horizon to digital marketing in your company. And you shouldn’t do this SEO course if aren’t planning to use the material. It would be wasteful for you and you won’t get the best value out of it.
Do I need to do any other SEO training course once I complete this one?
Learning has no boundaries, so we won’t say that you don’t need to do any other course. If you want, you can do other courses as well with this one. But if you want to optimize your website and drive traffic to your website, this SEO course would be enough.
Sample Preview of this SEO Training
- You will get promoted in your job/business: Every job has the next level no matter where you are right now. If you’re a digital marketer and want to take your career/business to the next level, SEO is a valuable skill. And who wouldn’t want to take their career/business to the next level?
- You will be way ahead than your peers and colleagues: There’s nothing to compare. But after doing this SEO certification course, you would be way ahead than your peers and colleagues in terms of your knowledge of digital marketing. Since digital marketing is a vast subject, learning a complete SEO course would definitely give you an unfair advantage over others.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course Reviews
Good SEO Certification Course
Amarachi Crystal Udo-Obia Omereife
A course aimed at beginners.
Simeon Jacob Julius de Nijs
Very helpful Training on SEO
Ivana Slavkovski Bilić