Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Retail Management Training (5 Courses, 4+ Projects)
This Retail Management Training includes 5 Courses, 4 Projects with 35+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn how to run a retail business efficiently. We look at logistics management, retail supply chain, merchandising, budgeting, assortment and space management. We will also understand retail pricing, product distribution, and logistics, relationships such as retail supplier & customers, IT for retail.
Retail Management Case Study #2
Supply Chain Training in Retail
Retail Management Course
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Retail Management Training?
Mobile App Access
About Retail Management Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Retail Management||7h 33m|
|Retail Management Case Study #2||2h 54m|
|Retail Management||11h 24m|
|Retail Management Course||10h 47m|
|Supply Chain Training in Retail||3h 13m|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management||7h 58m|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management Case Study #1||3h 33m|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management Case Study #2||2h 4m|
|Market Research Case Study #2||3h 15m|
|Supply Chain Management of Different Retail Formats||1h 25m|
|Course Name||Online Retail Management Certification Course|
|Deal||You get access to all 5 courses, 4 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||35+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to run a retail store efficiently|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Retail Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about the Retail Industry would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 5 courses, 4 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Retail Management Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Retail Management Certification Course is explained.
The purpose of the course is to acquaint the learners with the practical world of retailing. Retail management is currently one of the rapidly emerging careers in the industry with the retail market being one of the most important parts of the economy. Through this course, learners will be able to learn from top to down, everything about retail management.
The course is so designed to cover relevant topics related to retail management in a step-by-step manner. By the conclusion of the course, the learners will become well versed in the practicalities of the retail management world. The course will impart knowledge to the learners about genesis, history, development, structure, dynamics, importance, and effect of retail management as a subject matter.
Let us discover what all will be covered in the course.
- An introductory session will be there which will deal with the basics of retail management, strategic retail management, situational ethos analysis, the technique of customer targeting and intelligence acquisition, selection of store location, retail business management, merchandise management and pricing thereof, dealings in customer communication and retail strategy to be followed.
- We will also go through an interesting case study concerning a retail conglomerate across Asia, to gain a better understanding of the intellectual capital management setup.
- Moving ahead, we will learn about unorganized and organized retail, types of stores and eCommerce (such as departmental stores, specialty store, drug store, value store and so on), features of retail-organized-eCommerce operations, international marketing, merchandising, product assortment, retail pricing criteria, store layout, key ingredients of retail in-store, in-store, trends concerning global and Indian retail industry trends and success in retail.
- We will develop an understanding about retail supply chain, category management concepts, and processes, merchandising budgeting, assortment and space management, and its advantages, challenges faced in retail pricing, retail product lifecycle management, retail distribution models and retail replenishment, logistics in the retail sector, retail supplier and customer relationship management, management of supply chains of various retail formats and retail supply chain of apparel, footwear, and IT sector.
- The learners will gain insight into supply chain management in retail through coverage of a case study. An analysis will also be given about retail location as an advantage.
- At the next level, we will clear our concepts about supply chain management system, supply chain logistics operations (covering important aspects such as transportation, warehousing, packaging and handling functions), supply chain logistics design, and supply chain logistics administration.
- Another case study about the functional set-up for an upcoming e-commerce Megalith will provide you insight about logistics and supply chain management in the real-life world.
- The course also contains another case study concerning supply chain logistics redesign for a Chinese E-commerce player and you will get to know about the importance of supply chain logistics for e-commerce. You will associate yourself with concepts such as global supply chains, network design, and planning analysis.
- The course will conclude with the coverage of a final case study concerning market research for a luxury vehicle brand market segmentation research exercise in China. You will understand the practical realities of market research.
Retail Management Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Retail Management?
Retail Management is a united part of Supply chain management, making shopping a pleasant experience to the customers making sure that they leave the store with a smile. Previously retail only meant sale from the stores, or door to door or hand delivery, but now the trend has changed giving a boom to the retail industry. Nowadays, retail is done in a wide scope via online means, where the retail industries are establishing the network marketing by online shopping, using websites and other technology, allowing e payments, and courier services.
For a comprehensive end-user satisfaction, Retail Management is an art that requires employing various tools of logistics management, giving relief to the consumer to shop without any struggle.
The scope of Retail Management is to ensure that all the event of retail is managed correctly. Guaranteeing and Marketing that commodities get to the customer is the main purpose of Retail Management. Retail Management avoids unnecessary chaos at the store by simply ensuring that the customers save time and find their desired product or merchandise and return home with a smile.
By the end of this Retail Management Course, you will learn about branding, how to create successful service, how to market your product or services, strategic planning, merchandising, retail site selection, pricing, and retail channels, offering you a great variable and flexible career.
Industry Growth TrendThe customer experience management market is projected to grow from USD 7.8 billion in 2019 to USD 14.5 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2019 to 2024.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills you will learn in this Course?
- Supply Chain Management: In this retail management certification, you will learn about supply chain management which means supervision of the movement of goods and services from point of origin to point of consumption, comprising movement and storage of Raw materials, finished goods and work in progress inventory. It is the most vital part of Retail Management and requires great skills, which can be achieved by doing this course.
- Retail Product Lifecycle Management: In this Retail Management Training Certification you will learn about the retail product lifecycle and how to manage this, the Retail Product lifecycle is calculated as per the product and accordingly is supplied to the stores for sale to consumers. A product carries an expiry date. This course will teach you all the techniques to understand and manage the Retail Product Lifecycle.
- Retail Customer Relationship Management: As at the retail level, it allows you to direct contact with the customer, you need to learn and understand Customer Relationship Management. This Retail Management Course will teach you all the essentials you need to provide satisfaction to your customers.
- Passion and Drive to learn: For learning any course at any age you have to be passionate enough to adapt and learn it with ease and peace, which will help you to grow in your field.
- Basic Computer knowledge: As you have to take this course online, you are supposed to have basic computer knowledge so that you can take the course without any technical hindrance.
- Computer/Laptop with Internet Facility: As we do not provide any classroom tutorial, you have to take this course online, for which you will require your laptop or computer with an internet facility.
- Students: Student who are seeking a diploma in SCM/Retail, this course is definitely for them, as it will give them wide scope and opportunity to gain practical knowledge on retail right after their education, also this course will make their CV attractive to the employers, making them stand ahead of all.
- Professional: Professional who is already working in the Supply Chain team, this Retail Management Course will enhance their knowledge about Supply Chain, and help you grow in your organization, getting a salary hike and designation hike.
- Entrepreneurs: Those who run their own business, driven by customers, this course will teach them all the techniques and tools of customer relationship management which ultimately results in the growth of sales, which is the prime objective of any business or businessman.
Retail Management Course – FAQ’s
Will this Retail Management Course add value to my Career?
Yes, this course will add value to your career, making you stand ahead of everyone.
Can I take this course in my Leisure time?
Yes, you can take this course at your leisure time, as it is an online course, you can take it any time any place whenever you are comfortable.
Is this a certified Course?
Yes, it’s a certified course, and you will get certification after the completion of the course.
- Employment Enhancement: This Retail Management Training adds a feather to your cap, making you stand ahead of all your competitors, attracting more and more employers, giving you a better job opportunity.
- Job Security: As Retail is a boom in today’s world, because of the e-commerce and online marketing, it will give jo security to the professional, as it’s a never-ending work or department, and it is widening its scope with time.
- Salary Hike: This Retail Management Course will help you achieve growth in your organization resulting in a salary hike, also job in the retail field is in high demand offering a huge salary to the employees.
- Cost minimization: Those who own their own business can minimize their cost of production by taking care of their supply chain department themselves, not only this, it also helps in minimizing risk as it is directly under the control of the owner having full knowledge to supply chain management, hence personal attention in your business will make the organization reach all its goal and objectives.
- Knowledge: Apart from everything you learn and earn knowledge about Retail, and its management, which is the most important part of any business as it has a direct relationship with the customers.
Retail Management Course
Good Experience with Online Course