Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
All-in-One Marketing Bundle - 170+ Courses | 800+ Hours | Lifetime |
It covers Sales & Marketing Concepts, Digital Marketing, SEO, Market Research, CRM, Content Management, Healthcare, Logistics and Supply Management, Retail Management, Strategic Management and much more. You will get a verifiable certificate (unique certification number and your unique URL) for each course you complete.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this All-in-One Marketing Bundle - 170+ Courses | 800+ Hours | Lifetime |?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
EDUCBA’s All-in-One Marketing Bundle is designed to provide comprehensive knowledge and practical skills in all aspects of marketing, from traditional marketing to digital marketing. By taking this bundle, you can gain valuable knowledge and skills that can help you build a successful career in the marketing field. The course covers all major marketing topics, including market research, consumer behavior, branding, advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, and more.
You will be able to get hands-on experience with real-world examples and practical exercises. You will go through the wide range of case studies, simulations, and exercises that can help you apply the concepts you learn to real-world situations. The course is offered online, so you can learn at your own pace and schedule. You can access the course materials anytime, anywhere, and on any device with an internet connection. The course material is developed and constantly revised by marketing professionals who possess substantial expertise in the industry.
Skills You’ll Master
|Sales & Marketing||
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management||
|Branding, Advertising & Promotion||
All-in-One Marketing Bundle Curriculum
|Bundle||No. of Courses||Hours||No. of Mock Tests||No. of Completion Certificates|
|The Complete Digital Marketing Course Bundle - 36 Courses in 1||37||137+||37|
|CRM Platforms Course Bundle - SalesForce | Zoho | Agile | MS Dynamics | Bitrix | - (9 Courses in 1)||9||41+||9|
|The Complete Strategic Management Course Bundle - 32 Courses in 1||32||138+||32|
|Logistics & Supply Chain Management Course Bundle - 16 Courses in 1||16||79+||16|
|The Complete Marketing & Business Course Bundle - 55 Courses in 1||55||260+||55|
|The Complete Retail Management Course Bundle - 10 Courses in 1||10||49+||10|
|The Complete Market Research Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1||18||84+||18|
|SEO Training + SEO For WordPress Websites Course Bundle - 27 Courses in 1||27||85+||27|
|Content Marketing Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1||4||11+||4|
|Business Analysis Course Bundle - Planning | Monitoring | Strategy Analysis | 20 Courses in 1||20||105+||20|
|Create Interactive Online Classes with LMS Course Bundle - Articulate Storyline | Zenler | Litmos | iSpring | 20 Courses in 1||22||61+||22|
|Healthcare Administrations and Financial Management Course Bundle||12||55+||12|
|Customer Relationship Management Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1||3||8+||3|
|Bonus Marketing Courses||252+|
Marketing Course – Certificate of Completion
Build your skills to get Job Ready.
EDUCBA’s course can assist you in pursuing a new career or transitioning from your current one by aiding you in developing a portfolio that demonstrates your preparedness for employment to potential employers.
Earn & Share your accomplishment.
To initiate your professional journey, you may share your certificate with your network on LinkedIn, which can assist you in establishing connections and gaining traction in your field.
What is Marketing?
When you search a dictionary for the meaning of marketing it shows as “the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.” In this present world, the meaning of marketing has changed far more than what a dictionary depicts. It’s not just about selling products or providing services. As people say things change so has the meaning of marketing, with the invention of digital marketing and market research, the businesses have changed the approach they do the marketing.
In yesteryears, it was more about how much you were able to sell your products and help the business grow. Nowadays that motto has changed, now it’s like having a good relationship with the customers, promoting your product online with digital marketing, researching before you do the marketing, attract new customers through web traffic and supply chain management. All these concepts are required to run a successful business. So, marketing has become an important part of the business.
Why marketing is necessary?
Building a brand name is an important task for the success of your business. It helps the business to grow by selling your products. As the product owner you know how the product works and its benefits fully but, do your customers know it fully so that they are willing to spend money on that and make their lives easy. So, to make the product fully knowledgeable to the customers marketing plays a vital role. Through marketing, potential customers will know your business and brand.
So, to put it in layman’s term marketing is nothing but a platform for identifying sales opportunities and utilizing this opportunity completely.
Industry Growth TrendThe digital marketing software market is projected to grow from USD 33.39 Billion in 2016 to USD 74.96 Billion by 2022. The global market is expected grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.9% during the forecast period. The forecast period has been considered from 2017 to 2022.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
- Basic understanding of marketing: A basic understanding of marketing concepts like the 4 Ps (Product, Price, Promotion, and Place), target audience, and customer segmentation will be helpful.
- Basic knowledge of digital tools: Basic knowledge of digital tools like Google Analytics, social media, and email marketing platforms will be useful.
- Good communication skills: Effective communication is essential in marketing. Good communication skills will help understand customer needs and create effective marketing campaigns.
- Business administration students: As you wish to make a career out of this domain it would be helpful to have an extra feather on your cap. It may help you to land your dream job by taking this course.
- Students: Students who wish to improve their skills and go the extra mile to improve themselves.
- Working professionals: If you are a working professional who insists on improving his skills so that it will be beneficial for you and your company or looking for a better opportunity or if you are an entrepreneur who wants to improve his/ her business.
- Online marketers: Who have limited knowledge and experience of marketing but have a passion to improve their knowledge.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Q: What is included in the Marketing Bundle?
A: The Marketing Bundle includes 170+ courses and 800+ hours of video content. It covers various areas of marketing, such as digital marketing, customer relationship management, strategic management, logistics and supply chain, market research, content marketing, healthcare administration and financial management, and creative and innovation skills.
Q: Who can benefit from the Marketing Bundle?
A: The Marketing Bundle is suitable for anyone who wants to develop their marketing skills, improve their career prospects, and significantly contribute to their organizations. It is ideal for marketing professionals, business owners, entrepreneurs, and students who want to learn about marketing and related areas.
Q: Are the courses in the Marketing Bundle self-paced?
A: Yes, the Marketing Bundle courses are designed for self-paced learning, allowing you to study at your convenience and at a speed that suits you.
Q: Can I access the Marketing Bundle from any device?
A: Yes, the Marketing Bundle can be accessed from any device, whether it’s a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Q: Do I receive a certificate upon completing a course in the Marketing Bundle?
A: Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion upon finishing a course in the Marketing Bundle.
Q: What’s the future scope of studying marketing?
We know that marketing plays a vital role in massively improving your business. Once you have completed this course you will be able to interact with your customers efficiently. Not just handling the business, the course makes you eligible for more positions like Data Analyst, customer relations manager, Business development manager, operations manager, and IT Analyst. The course opens the door paving the way for many opportunities.
Q: Any other resource I need to refer to apart from completing this online marketing course?
No, not required the entire course offered covers all the parts of marketing and it is sufficient.
Q: Is it possible that I can leave the current module for now and move forward with a different module in an online marketing course?
Yes, once you have purchased the module you will be able to access any module anywhere and everywhere. So, you can move forward with other modules and later come back and finish the module which you had left in between.
- If you are an entrepreneur, then you will get the knowledge on customer behavior which is very important in running the business and improve the same. You will have up-close relationships with the customers and their demands and service provided to customers.
- Having completed this course, you will open doors to many positions Data Analyst, customer relations manager, Business development manager, operations manager, and IT Analyst.
- If you are working in the business domain then this course will provide you with the knowledge which is sufficient to push yourselves for higher managerial positions.
- As a student (related to business or not) you will be gaining a lot of insights concerning marketing techniques and business through this course and will have a lot of opportunities going forward.
|Product Marketing, Market Research & Marketing Analytics||
|Advertising & PR||
Email Marketing – Building Email Database
Odunowo Adeola Oyekunle
Good Introduction to Marketing Analytics