Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Market Research Training (14 Courses, 5+ Projects)
This Market Research Online Certification Course includes 14 courses, 5 Projects with 78+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn the Fundamentals of Market Research, Research methodology, marketing research and international markets, consumer behavior in this comprehensive market research training.
Market Research - Research Methodology
Fundamentals of Marketing Research
Marketing Research and International Markets
Market Research using Conjoint Analysis with Case Study
Rural Marketing Course Training
What you get in this Market Research Training?
Mobile App Access
About Market Research Training Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Market Research||4h 26m|
|Market Research Case Study #1||2h 25m|
|Market Research Case Study #2||3h 15m|
|Market Research - Research Methodology||4h 41m|
|Fundamentals of Marketing Research||5h 57m|
|Marketing Research and International Markets||1h 16m|
|Market Research using Conjoint Analysis with Case Study||3h 21m|
|Rural Marketing Course Training||13h 16m|
|Consumer Behaviour - Consumer Perception and Decision Making||11h 19m|
|Innovative Customer Service Techniques Training||4h 42m|
|Name Your Brand - Attracting Customers||4h 13m|
|Managing Customer Feedback||3h 35m|
|Offline Marketing for Customers||5h 8m|
|Marketing Psychology - Understanding Customers||4h 5m|
|Mass Communication and Customers||1h 48m|
|Marketing - A Beginners Guide||7h 26m|
|Marketing Case Study - Brand Matrix||5h 2m|
|Marketing Case Study - New Market Penetration||4h 21m|
|Course Name||Online Market Research Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 14 courses, 5 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||78+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fundamentals of Market Research, Research methodology, marketing research and international markets, consumer behavior|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Market Research and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 14 courses, 5 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced market research skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Market Research Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Market Research certification course is explained.
This training deals with key areas concerning the interpretation of various research methods used in market research. The training aims to guide learners about approaches that are followed in market research along with explaining their practical applicability.
The purpose of the training is to provide understanding about the scope as well as a detailed procedure that is to be followed in market research. The training will build capabilities among the learners regarding the identification of the underlying problem, properly defining them and thereby developing research design thereof. The concepts that will be dealt with in the training involve collection methodologies of primary as well as secondary data, measurement techniques and characteristics, reliability and validity and so on.
The course is not just useful for market analysts but will be helpful for anyone who wants to learn about market research, irrespective of the fact whether they have prior knowledge of the subject or not. You may want to go through the broad topics that will be covered in the course.
- The course will begin with basic training about various essential concepts associated with market research such as concept, history and types of markets along with methodologies, approaches and processes followed for market research.
- Two relevant and interesting case studies will be discussed upon which will help learners gain practical insight into the topic.
- The next step in the course is to provide an understanding of various methodologies that can be adopted in market research along with their processes. Concepts relating to types, processes, methods and problems concerning research shall be discussed along with the sampling process, its types and data processing.
- In the further step you will move forward the fundamentals concerning market research that are critical for applicability in the practical atmosphere. Fundaments include in their domain research basics, processes and types of researches as well as practical aspects such as questionnaire scaling, sampling, field procedures, hypothesis testing as well as relevant case studies.
- In the next segment, the information will be provided about research in foreign markets. We shall learn the objectives of such research, task, data sources, research process and problems faced in such international research.
- Market research process using conjoint analysis will be taught wherein the method, benefits and motorbike market will be covered.
- The concepts relating to rural marketing shall also be discussed. Concepts that need focus include market research, consumer behavior, product development, product life cycle, retailing, strategies; findings concerning FMCGs, financial services, agricultural produce; and E-rural marketing.
- Overview about consumer behavior shall be provided by explaining the concepts and other relevant sections such as consumer behavior, related research process, market segmentation, and targeting; consumer motivation, behavior, perception and learning thereby; formation of consumer attitude and so on.
- Learning will be imparted on customer service to understand how to provide customer service and follow up, how to exceed their expectations and innovative customer service.
- Considering the importance of the brand name, a session will be conducted to understand company naming and precautions required to name the company. Also, it will be explained as to how the brand can be converted into business and how to maintain a brand.
- The analysis will be provided about customer feedback importance, how to get feedback and types of various feedbacks.
- A separate session will be there about offline marketing for customers which will help you gain expertise in digital and content marketing and market research.
- In the next step we will try to understand market phycology and related concepts.
- Training will also be scheduled for mass communication and the approach to be followed.
- A basic session will be there to make learners aware of the concept of marketing, its orientation, mix, environment, research and planning, marketing types and strategies.
- We will try to understand through a case study about the brand matrix and its various elements.
- Another marketing case study will be covered to understand market penetration in the new market and the concept of the product portfolio.
At the end of the training, learners will develop a better understanding of various research methods and techniques as well as.
Certificate of Completion
What is Market Research?
Market Research is an activity to gather information and collect data to cater in a better way to the customer’s needs and requirements. It is an essential field that is used in many industries around the world.
With the enormous amount of data that we deal today in the market as in industries, government organizations, social media platforms, etc., it would be a plus point if one can develop the skill to sift through it all to provide significant insights and accordingly improve one’s market strategy to cater in a better and more fulfilling way to the targeted consumers.
Which Skills will you learn in this Market Research Course?
- Market Research & Research Methodology – This course starts from the very basics of Market Research and explains to you the various scientific methods in which you can carry the research. Hence, it provides you with the knowledge which you can apply outside to any data for any market as it covers both the domestic & international market.
- Conjoint Analysis – This provides the learner with the most relevant techniques used in the real world by data analysts of companies around the world. Hence, you learn conjoint analysis with the perspective of market research using sophisticated statistical tools like Excel to analyze data.
- Rural Marketing – You will learn to critically analyze the market opportunities, consumer trends and patterns and development of better marketing strategies for the rural areas and how to overcome the specific challenges related to rural marketing.
- Consumer Behavior – Consumer is a very essential part of any market so by studying consumer behavior one can devise a better plan for building an effective marketing strategy for the targeted consumers.
- Analytical mind – One needs to have the ability to collect and analyze information, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Passion to learn – To go through any course for a good amount of time one needs to be driven with a passion to pursue it so their attention is undivided and they can enjoy the learning process without losing interest.
- A computer with an internet connection – so one can access the course from anywhere and anytime as suited to them.
- Students: Any student who is willing to learn about Market Research and apply the skills gained can do this Market Research course provided that they meet the required and mentioned degrees as per the course.
- Professionals: For professionals who want to improve and work upon their market strategies or are willing to land jobs in Market Research fields. It will be helpful to someone new to this concept as well as someone who has a good understanding of the market and its aspects.
- Market Research Analysts: It is very helpful for Market Research Analysts to improve their understanding of the various market research methods and how to practically apply them. It provides them with various scientific methods to conduct market research and also introduces them to sophisticated statistical tools like Excel to analyze data.
- Anyone who wants to learn market research methodologies
Market Research Certification Course – FAQ’s
Why should I do this Market Research Certification course?
After doing this course you will find yourself much more capable of providing better & significant insights into market research. With so many organizations around in the market, one needs to have something more to bring to the table that nobody else does. This Market Research certification course provides you with knowledge and tools to achieve that extra notch over others and also to self for improvement and success in all spheres of market research.
How can I access this Market Research Certification?
You can access this course online from anywhere and anytime. After registering for this Market Research course, you will get your login credentials which you can use to access the video materials and other contents of the course 24*7.
After completion of this Market Research certification, you will be ready for various job roles and responsibilities such as:
- Data Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Research Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Research Associate
- Market Research Manager
- Market Research Executive
Also, if you’re already a working professional in any of the above-mentioned roles, after doing this Market Research training course you will be way ahead of your peers. It will open your doors for more rewarding opportunities.
By learning and applying the methodologies of marketing research. You would be able to get promoted faster and achieve more for your company or business.
Market Research Course Reviews
Marketing Research Course
BENAZIR .M. SHAIKH
A very good course on Marketing Research
Marketing Research for Beginners
P. Aishwarya L.N. Reddy
Marketing Research Tutorial
SHREYA HEMANT SINGH