Market Research Course
6 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Market Research - Research Methodology4h 41m
Fundamentals of Marketing Research5h 57m
Marketing Research and International Markets1h 17m
Market Research using Conjoint Analysis3h 21m
Rural Marketing Course Training13h 16m
Skills you will master
- Market Research
- Research Methodology
- Marketing Research
- Conjoint Analysis
- Rural Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
Market Research Training Course
This Market Research Online Certification Course includes 6 comprehensive Market Research courses with 39+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn the Fundamentals of Market Research, Research methodology, marketing research and international markets, consumer behavior in this comprehensive market research training.
This course is designed in such a way that one can start from the very basic understanding of how market research is conducted, how can one conduct it in a swift and efficient manner and consequently deliver the required result with accuracy.
We will first brief ourselves with the methodology of the subject in discussion and then move forward to understand the fundamentals of Market Research. This Market Research course will also cover the International Markets for discussion, so the knowledge learned can be globally applied without any restriction on the market in the discussion. And later on, it covers consumer behavior as well to better understand their needs and accordingly conduct the Market Research.
- About Market Research Training Course
- Online Market Research Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to this Market Research Course
- Sample Preview of this Market Research Course
- Target Audience for this Market Research Course
- Online Market Research Training FAQs
- Career Benefits of this Market Research Course
- Online Market Research Course Reviews
About Market Research Training Course
|Course Name||Online Market Research Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 6 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||39+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Fundamentals of Market Research, Research methodology, marketing research and international markets, consumer behavior|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Market Research and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 6 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced market research skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Market Research Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Market Research certification course is explained.
|S.No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Market Research – Research Methodology||5||In this first Market Research certification module, we will start with a brief Introduction. Then we will go through the Scope and Significance of Research, Types of Researches, Research Process, Scientific methods in Research, Problems in Research, Sampling in RM, Types of Sampling and Data Processing. This entire module will briefly give us an idea about what Market Research is before we go into the details. You need to watch 48 videos in order to cover this module.|
|2||Fundamentals of Marketing Research||6||We will go through this Market Research course module with a brief Introduction to the Fundamentals of Market Research. Then we will talk about Marketing Research Basics, Market Research Process, Types of Researches and Classifications, Questionnaire Scaling and Rating, Sampling, Field Procedures, Hypothesis Testing, Case Study and Finding and finally Syllabus Conclusion. To cover this module, one needs to watch 43 videos.|
|3||Marketing Research and International Markets||1||In this Market Research training, we go through the topics of Researching Foreign Markets to better understand the difference between the domestic and international markets, how to conduct Primary Research in Foreign Markets and the Problems in International Marketing Research. There is a total of 10 videos to cover this module.|
|4||Market Research using Conjoint Analysis||3||In this Market Research certification course, we learn conjoint analysis with the perspective of market research using sophisticated statistical tools like excel to analyze data. It will provide the learner with the most relevant techniques used in the real world by data analysts of companies around the world. This module includes the Nature of the Data, Data Collection, Steps to carry out Conjoint Analysis, Different Methods of Conjoint Analysis, Application of Conjoint Analysis, Demographic & Psychographic Segmentation in Conjoint Analysis and Case Studies to understand the concepts. There are 21 videos to be watched for the completion of this module.|
|5||Rural Marketing Course Training||13||This Market Research course starts with the Introduction to Basic Concepts & Phases of Rural Marketing and thereby continuing to further address the following aspects which are important to understanding to do market research in rural areas, as the market is also expanding tremendously today in rural areas for effective demand of goods and services. It covers all the points regarding the issues faced by rural consumers, analysis of their behavior in the market and their purchasing pattern, for developing products in line with the demands of the rural consumers. There are a total of 95 videos in this module, which needs to be watched to cover it completely.|
|6||Consumer Behavior – Consumer Perception and Decision Making||11||In this market research certification course, we study Consumer Behavior to understand the various stages a customer goes through before purchasing products or services for his end users. We will go through various aspects such as Consumer Behavior & The Marketing Concept, Consumer Research Process, Market Segmentation & Strategic Training, Consumer Motivation, Personality & Consumer Behavior, Consumer Perception, Consumer Learning, Consumer Attitude Formation & Change, Communication & Consumer Behavior, Family & Social Class, Influence of Culture on Consumer. By covering all these topics one gets a better understanding of the issues faced by a consumer and accordingly improve their marketing strategies. Hence, to cover this module 82 videos have to be watched.|
|Total Hours||39+ Hours|
Certificate of Completion
What is Market Research?
Market Research is basically an activity to gather information and collect data to cater in a better way to the customers need and requirement. It is an essential field that is used in many industries around the world.
With the enormous amount of data that we deal today in the market as in industries, government organizations, social media platforms, etc., it would be a plus point if one can develop the skill to sift through it all to provide significant insights and accordingly improve one’s market strategy to cater in a better and more fulfilling way to the targeted consumers.
Which Skills will you learn in this Market Research Course?
- Market Research & Research Methodology – This course starts from the very basics of Market Research and explains you the various scientific methods in which you can carry the research. Hence, it provides you with the knowledge which you can apply outside to any data for any market as it covers both the domestic & international market.
- Conjoint Analysis – This provides the learner with the most relevant techniques used in the real world by data analysts of companies around the world. Hence, you learn conjoint analysis with the perspective of market research using sophisticated statistical tools like excel to analyze data.
- Rural Marketing – You will learn to critically analyze the market opportunities, consumer trends and patterns and development of better marketing strategies for the rural areas and how to overcome the specific challenges related to rural marketing.
- Consumer Behavior – Consumer is a very essential part of any market so by studying the consumer behavior one is able to devise a better plan for building an effective marketing strategy for the targeted consumers.
Pre-requisites to Market Research Training Certification
- Analytical mind – One needs to have the ability to collect and analyze information, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Passion to learn – To go through any course for a good amount of time one needs to be driven with a passion to pursue it so their attention is undivided and they can enjoy the learning process without losing interest.
- A computer with an internet connection – so one can access the course from anywhere and anytime as suited to them.
Target Audience for this Market Research Course
- Students: Any student who is willing to learn about Market Research and apply the skills gained can do this Market Research course provided that they meet the required and mentioned degrees as per the course.
- Professionals: For professionals who want to improve and work upon their market strategies or are willing to land jobs in Market Research fields. It will be helpful to someone who is new to this concept as well someone who has a good understanding of the market and its aspects.
- Market Research Analysts: It is very helpful for Market Research Analysts to improve their understanding of the various market research methods and how to practically apply them. It provides them with various scientific methods to conduct market research and also introduces them to sophisticated statistical tools like excel to analyze data.
- Anyone who wants to learn market research methodologies
Market Research Certification Course – FAQ’s
Why should I do this Market Research Certification course?
After doing this course you will find yourself much more capable of providing better & significant insights in market research. With so many organizations around in the market, one needs to have something more to bring to the table that nobody else does. This Market Research certification course provides you with knowledge and tools to achieve that extra notch over others and also to self for improvement and success in all spheres of market research.
How can I access this Market Research Certification?
You can access this course online from anywhere and anytime. After registering for this Market Research course, you will get your own login credentials which you can use to access the video materials and other contents of the course 24*7.
Can I access this market research course offline too?
Yes, you can view the course without an internet connection with a Lifetime Membership.
Do I receive any Certificate after completion of these courses?
Yes, you will receive a verifiable certificate for completing each course. Once you have viewed more than 70% of the training material in any course, you will be able to issue your certificate.
What if I have more Queries?
Just drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Benefits of this Online Market Research Course
After completion of this Market Research certification, you will be ready for various job roles and responsibilities such as:
- Data Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Research Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Research Associate
- Market Research Manager
- Market Research Executive
Also, if you’re already a working professional in any of the above-mentioned roles, after doing this Market Research training course you will be way ahead of your peers. It will open your doors for more rewarding opportunities.
By learning and applying the methodologies of marketing research. You would be able to get promoted faster and achieve more for your company or business.
Market Research Course Reviews
Marketing Research Course
BENAZIR .M. SHAIKH
Very good course on Marketing Research
Marketing Research for Beginners
P. Aishwarya L.N. Reddy
Marketing Research Tutorial
SHREYA HEMANT SINGH