Logistics Management Course
9 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Logistics Management Training11h 21m
Inventory Management Tutorials4h 55m
Inventory Control through MIS0h 56m
Supply Chain Management7h 37m
Supply Chain Management Training10h 47m
Skills you will master
- Logistics Management
- Transportation Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Logistics Information Management
- Outsourcing Management
- Material Handling Management
- Reverse Logistics
- Commerce Logistics
- Logistics Performance Measures and Control
- Logistics Organisations
- Global Logistics
- Strategic Logistics
- Economic Order Quantity
- ABC Analysis
- Procurement Process
- Supply Chain Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Course
This Online Logistics and Supply Chain Course include 9 comprehensive Logistics and Supply Chain courses with 57+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn logistics management, inventory Management, supply chain management, production management, operational research in this comprehensive certification training.
Logistics management means the study related to the industry which deals with transportation and goods. In other words, this course can be called as “Supply chain management” as it meets the demands of the buyer through its proper arrangement and accurate control over goods and services. This includes the control and application of the actual movement of goods and materials from its original place until it goes to its destination.
This Logistics and Supply Chain Course gives a complete overview of the logistics operations, the design of logistical systems, measuring the performance of logistics operation, reducing cost in transportation and managing employees associated with it. At the time of completion of this Logistics and Supply Chain Course, the candidate will get the complete knowledge of various distribution system, and effective measures taken to reduce cost and improve the efficiency of the system. The main thing about this Logistics and Supply Chain Course is that you don’t need to have any technical knowledge, so the candidate can start from scratch and get a boom with knowledge.
- About Logistics and Supply Chain Course
- Logistics and Supply Chain Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to this Logistics and Supply Chain Course
- Sample Preview of this Logistics and Supply Chain Course
- Target Audience for this Logistics and Supply Chain Course
- Online Logistics and Supply Chain Course FAQs
- Career Benefits of this Logistics and Supply Chain Course
- Online Logistics and Supply Chain Course Reviews
About Digitial Marketing Training Course
|Course Name||Online Logistics and Supply Chain Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 9 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||57+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Logistics management, inventory Management, supply chain management, production management, operational research|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Logistics and Supply chain management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced cloud computing skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Logistics and Supply Chain Course Curriculum
Logistics Management course includes 9 different types of subjects which are been taught in detail. The number of hours is mentioned in front of each topic and detailed knowledge of what chapters are included.
|Sr no.||Name of Course||Duration||Course Description|
|1||Logistics management training||11||This logistics management course helps us in learning the basics of logistics, the design of logistics, measuring the performance of logistics, and management of costs related issues. Also, the candidates will have detailed knowledge of product buying. At the end candidate will grab the knowledge of various detailed kinds of the distribution system, a cost associated with logistics operation, strategies to reduce cost.|
|2||Inventory management Tutorials||5||Inventory tutorials include its meaning and objectives, fixation of inventory level, economic order quantity, ABC analysis, Procurement Process, Pricing of material issued.|
|3||Inventory Control through MIS||1||Basically, it resembles to those who generate MIS reports, reports can be developed with skill and become out of box thinker. MIS is entering data with proper understanding and proper presentation of data. The accuracy level should be very high as the right decisions need to be taken by the right people. Needs of the organization can be understood successfully.|
|4||Supply Chain Management||8||This Logistics and Supply Chain Course includes rapid phase evolution and progression, the importance of supply chain management sector, how supply chain management works and its features. It shows how supply chain management helped the retail sector to increase sale and the market share. It also gives knowledge of global supply chain and rural supply chain. Some case studies you will come to know about the efficient supply chain in India and in the world as well.|
|5||Supply Chain Management Training||11||It includes forecasting and planning, buying, product assembling, moving, storing, and tracking a product until it reaches its destination. This Logistics and Supply Chain Course includes everything right from the raw material purchase until you make the payment and bring that product to your home. There is a huge requirement of a job in this field. Big brands like Apple, Nike, Toyota and many more prefer a supply chain management system for their product|
|6||Supply Chain Training in retail||3||In this Logistics and Supply Chain Course, we deal with the movement of goods and services, work-in-process inventory, and transportation of goods from origin to its end point. It usually attracts greatly from operation management, logistics, obtaining and IT. The course also includes deep insight into the retail network and its supply chain management. Professionals and students can opt for the Logistics and Supply Chain course|
|7||Operational research||6||This logistics management course includes advanced analytical methods to make better decisions. Implementing different techniques adopted from mathematic sciences/models, mathematic optimization and statistical analysis. Some of the methods include operational research like Markov decision process, data analysis, statistics, neural networks, expert systems, decision analysis, and economic methods.|
|8||Production management Course||7||This Logistics and Supply Chain Course course includes the function of production manager, selecting an appropriate location for the manufacturing unit, placement of men and machinery equipment, and procuring the right quantity of material. The learner also gets to know about the optimization of processing time and proper utilization of resources. It includes a short tour of the modern productivity enhancement concepts like JIIT and use of Robots.|
|9||Innovative Customer Service Techniques training||5||Logistics and Supply Chain Course includes its definition, techniques to handle customer, catering to the customer, building relationship, identification of the proper customer, and application of techniques. It helps in developing long term relationship with the customer and clients. The function is similar to the customer care support of a company which helps to solves the questions asked by customers.|
|Total Hours||57+ Hours|
Certificate of Completion
What is Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
In simple words, Logistics can be explained as the management of the flow of things from the point of origin until the point of consumption. Logistics briefs us about purchasing goods and transporting to the final destination according to the industry standards by following rules. It deals with a complex operation with the activity of involved are
- Inbound transportation
- Outbound transportation
- Fleet management
- Material handling
- Inventory management
- Demand planning
Logistic management is a part of supply chain management that deals in meeting the customer demand through proper planning, control and movement of storage and goods. Logistics management helps companies to reduce cost and enhance customer services by providing goods more accurately and on time.
The logistics management starts from the collection of raw material from the source and making a stock of goods. The stock is made in huge amount and stored in the warehouses for further distribution. The whole stock is imported from companies or maybe another source available for raw material. A proper listing, sorting, and pricing of goods is done by making regular reports to sort out all the things.
A further role of the distribution of goods is done as per the customer demands and the stock is transported to different cities as per the requirement. The main advantage of doing this is that a company doesn’t have to open a manufacturing plant in all cities instead they can make stock in regions. This makes it easier to deliver the stock on time as per the requirement.
Which Skills will you learn in this Logistics and Supply Chain Course?
This Logistics and Supply Chain Course consists of a number of topics that cover almost the required knowledge for a candidate to get a job. Further, the topics covered in this syllabus are given above and using that what skills you will learn are: –
- You will be able to handle a warehouse and manage all the activities happening over there.
- You will be able to manage the relationship with the customer.
- You will be able to set the exact prices for goods by gathering all the information.
- Handling all the data and generating a report of it which gives the exact calculation of imported good and exported goods.
- Maintaining proper records and making MIS report as per you have taught.
- You will be able to get all management skills to handle the team and managing employees.
- You will be master in bargaining the goods while importing and can give good prices while exporting which gives maximum benefit to the company.
Pre-requisites to Logistics and Supply Chain Course
- Before getting enrolled for the Logistics and Supply Chain course the candidate should have some basic knowledge of what management does and what is it for.
- He or she should have a passion to learn about management.
- Logistic skills aren’t that hard to learn but the candidate should be interested in business and should be calm enough.
- It is good if he or she has a working experience in logistics.
- Sometimes, some candidates have a background of logistics as of it is their family business; even they can enhance their skills more. They can enhance their skills more in the management sector and grow their business.
Target Audience for this Logistics and Supply Chain Course
- Basically, for this Logistics and Supply Chain Course candidate should be an MBA student or a Practitioner who want to develop his knowledge to get growth.
- Sometimes, this logistics management course is beneficial for the business people as well who want to expand their business in logistics.
- People who are passionately willing to work in the logistics field or in warehouses can opt for the same. Because there are some locations
- Even fresher can opt for this Logistics and Supply Chain course if they are willing to learn and get maximum benefit out of this by learning detailed knowledge.
Logistics and Supply Chain Course FAQ’s
Can I access this Logistics and Supply Chain Course from anywhere?
Yes, this is an online training programme, so once you are registered with us you will get email id and password. Using this login credentials you can sit any study from any part of the world.
Is this beneficial if already I have done a postgraduate course?
This Logistics and Supply Chain course gives you additional knowledge and some practical knowledge as well. So just to top up yourself with some extra knowledge you can join. Still, you can have look on Curriculum whether it is beneficial for you or not.
How would be the life support from your end?
Once you are registered with us you will be provided our phone numbers and email. So you can call or email us to get your doubts cleared. The most important thing is that the support will be 24X7 so you can avail of this facility.
How would be the process of receiving a certificate?
Once you are done with at least 70% of the modules then you get access to withdraw your certificate.
Career Benefits of this Logistics and Supply Chain Course
This logistics management course gives the maximum benefit to the learners as they some extra practical knowledge about the actual work going in the company.
- Candidates learning this Logistics and Supply Chain Course may have the advantage to get a hike in their salaries.
- They can improve their own efficiency in working.
- They can get a hike in their posts if they are having good knowledge and know how to explore
- They may get a chance to train other employees due to their extra knowledge and outstanding performance.
- Multi-national companies are usually looking for candidates who have learned some extra courses and can handle their warehouses efficiently.
- This Logistics and Supply Chain Course gives you a boom in your career by improving your importance in the market which results in enhancing your curriculum.
Logistics and Supply Chain Course Reviews
Supply Chain Management Training
Logistics and supply chain course
Good course on Logistics Management
Supply Chain Management