8 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Complete Guide to SalesForce CRM
Zoho CRM System Administrator Training
FreeCRM Software - Cloud Based CRM Training
Bitrix24 CRM Training
Agile CRM Training
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online CRM Training Certification
This CRM Training Certification includes 14 comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) courses with 37+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to use the best CRM software in the industry. We look at Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, Bitrix CRM, Agile CRM and Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel VBA and SQL Express
An important part of running a business is to build a network of trust among your customers, knowing your customers better, and problems faced by your customers and how to solve those problems. One way would be through the CRM system. CRM (Customer Relationship Management), it is a system or business software which allows businesses to manage their daily activities.
These activities are related to business data, business relationships, and business information. The system maximizes the individual’s or the team’s communication with the clients. It also helps to bridge relationships more effectively and enhances customer experience.
So, to improve the business it’s better to learn the patron’s expectations and behaviors. CRM training is a tool which educates the team or the individual about these concepts. In this course, we will help you to target the new customers or to retain existing ones and improve the profits earned.
The CRM training certification is built in such a way that you can start from scratch without any prior knowledge. Below are the details provided.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About CRM Training Certification
|Course Name||Online CRM Training Certification Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 14 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||37+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, Bitrix CRM, Agile CRM and Creation of Basic CRM by using Microsoft Excel VBA and SQL Express|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning CRM and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 14 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced CRM skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online CRM Training Curriculum
In this section, each module of the CRM certification is explained.
|SR. No.||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Salesforce CRM||This is the first module in this CRM training program, who wants to learn about Customer Relationship Management. The SalesForce CRM course teaches how to use the CRM tool so that one can use the tool efficiently to improve the business and customer relation. The module has 38 videos and an overall time taken to complete this CRM training is 5h 11m. The CRM training course is for people who are at an intermediate level. Topics that will be taught in this module are User Interface, Settings, Leads/Contacts/Companies, Campaign, Sales Funnel, Billing and Invoicing, Tasks and Calendars, Call Logs and Customer Support.|
|2||Zoho CRM Online Cloud-Based CRM Training||In this CRM training, you will be taught about how to explore the features of the Zoho CRM software effectively. The contents of this module include an introduction to CRM and an overview of Zoho CRM. Next, you will learn about User Interface and also working with Accounts & Contacts, Vendors & Purchase Order, Products, Campaigns, Price Books, Leads, Deals & Quotes, Sales Order & Invoices, Activities & Projects, Cases & Solutions, Dashboards, Reports, and Forecasts. The overall time of the course is 5h 46m with over 41 videos. The course is for people of all level.|
|3||CRM Software – Cloud-Based CRM Training||In this CRM training module, you will be able to learn the power of SAAS with the CRM tool – Free CRM and to automate various tasks related to different departments. Free CRM course includes below topics User Interface, Settings, Leads/Contacts/Companies, Campaign, Sales Funnel, Billing and Invoicing, Tasks and Calendars, Call Logs and Customer Support. The total time of this CRM training is 5h 13m with over 36 interesting videos. This course is for the people at an intermediate level.|
|4||Bitrix24 Software Training||Bitrix24 is software with SAAS based CRM software. This module helps you to understand Bitrix 24 so that once completed you will be able to work on your own. This module contains User Interface, Settings, Leads/Contacts/Companies, Campaign, Sales Funnel, Billing and Invoicing, Tasks and Calendars, Call Logs and Customer Support. Time needed to complete this course is 5h 24m with over 40 videos and this CRM training for all levels.|
|5||Agile CRM Training||The CRM training helps you to learn SAAS based CRM software agile software. Once you complete this module you will be able to execute customer related tasks and projects. The course has 8 topics that are User Interface, Settings, Leads/Contacts/Companies, Campaign, Sales Funnel, Billing and Invoicing, Tasks and Calendars, Call Logs and Customer Support. Timeline of this module is 5h 17m with over 36 interesting videos.|
|6||SalesForce Administrator Practical Guide||This CRM training module deals with the Sales as a Service which has a web-based database. SalesForce is one of the best-known CRM. In this CRM training, you will learn how to manage the data of customers, partners, and information related to business in a single place. Here you will learn about the Salesforce services in four fields of cloud – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Collaboration cloud and Force.com custom cloud. Once you complete the course you should be able to understand Salesforce, cloud computing, to create Salesforce account and use Salesforce. Time taken to complete this CRM training would be 7h 3m with over 50 knowledgeable videos.|
|7||SalesForce VisualForce||This is one of the interesting CRM training modules where you will learn about Visual Force. The module includes learning of visual force framework which will be used to create interfaces on the visual force platform. Apart from this it will also teach you to create, edit Visual Force pages applications and customize functionalities for organizational needs. The module has over 30 videos and time needed to complete this module will be approximately 3h 55m.|
|8||Creation of Basic CRM by using Excel VBA and SQL Express||The CRM training is best suited for commerce students and business administration students. As this CRM training helps you to learn the advanced options that a user can apply to create the CRM tool without using any code or programming. VBA and Macros will be taught in this module. So, if you are not good at programming or if you hate to code, then this course will help you to learn how to create the CRM with Excel VBA without any prior knowledge of the coding language. The course has 30 videos and the timeline needed to complete this course will be 3h 56m.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
When we read or watch news related to business – regarding to small or big industries – we see that the customers play a vital role in business. At present only way to keep your business running and making profits, off the charts, is possible only if you have a strategy to keep your customers satisfied. Many major companies believe that the secret to success is 100% customer satisfaction.
There could be various ways to gain customer satisfaction but one of the ways would be through CRM. Next question that pops in our mind is What is CRM? CRM means Customer Relation Management, it is a technology for managing all your companies daily activities in a single place which can be accessed by any department it may be marketing or sales. Any department personnel will be able to access. It streamlines the process and makes it easy for the company to stay connected with the customers.
What are the benefits of CRM?
- Improvement in forecasting of sales
- Increase in production
- More customer satisfaction
- Accurate sales report
- Available of customer details to each department
If you wish to improve your business as well as keep a healthy relationship with the customers. Know what the customer expects from your business and how to facilitate the same. Keep tabs on each and every department, and to know how each department is doing when compared among themselves. Then you are at the right place and right course. Go ahead check out all the topics covered in this training. The topics present in the training are there to improve your business handling abilities and to improve your business.
Which Skills will you learn in this CRM Certification?
Training in CRM will help you to master many technologies and improve your business and customer relationship. Below are the skills that you would have mastered at the end of this training.
- SalesForce CRM: This tool will effectively execute the customer related tasks and intern help you to improve the business. The tool deals with the daily activities of the business.
- Zoho CRM: It is a web designed CRM tool to facilitate business growth. It is preferred for small business. Zoho CRM can automate daily business activities.
- FreeCRM Software: This software is the most user-friendly CRM tool. It pipelines different department communication into a single database and automated tasks. There are many advantages of learning this software.
- Bitrix24 CRM: It is a SAAS based CRM software. Helps you with the daily business activities. This tool will help you to pull the records effectively which are in progress like work orders.
- Agile CRM: It is SAAS based CRM software Agile CRM. This tool also helps you in daily business activities like Emails, Campaigns etc.
- SalesForce Administrator: Here you will sign up and start using the software for your business. You will be able to understand SalesForce, learn cloud computing, how to create Salesforce account and how to use SalesForce Effectively.
- VisualForce: This is one of the important skill enhancement courses where you learn the framework of the Salesforce platform. So basically, you will be creating Visual Force pages.
- With the above technologies, you will also be learning and have hands-on experience in Excel, VBA, and SQL Express.
- Basic Knowledge on Business Processes: As this module is related to the business domain it would be a boost to have prior knowledge regarding the business process.
- Little knowledge on cloud services: Though technologies are being taught in this module and no prior knowledge regarding any software is accepted but having the knowledge regarding the domain or software will help you to understand better, and work better once you complete the course.
- Should be eager to learn the new technology: It’s the urge to improve yourself and learn new technologies that will help you to complete this module and understand it better.
- Basic knowledge of using Microsoft Access, VBA and Macros: To have prior knowledge on Microsoft Access, VBA and Macros will be an added advantage.
- Business administration students: As you wish to make a career out of this domain it would be helpful to have an extra feather on your cap. It may help you to land your dream job by taking this CRM training.
- Students of any stream: Though it is not mandatory that students pursuing only business domain needs this training, any student who wants to make a career for himself or herself in a business domain can opt for this training and go a step forward to reach his or her goal.
- Working professionals: If you are a working professional who is bored by the repetitive work and wants to change the work domain or upgrade his position then this CRM training is for you or if you are an entrepreneur and planning to improve his or her business then this training goes a long way to improve your business and understand your customers.
CRM Training Certification Course – FAQ’s
Can I access this CRM training from anywhere?
Yes, you can access this module from anywhere and everywhere. Once you register for the online bundle and have your login credentials you can start.
Within what duration will I be able to complete the course?
If you follow the instructions and understand what the course has to offer, then you will be able to finish the course in the specified time itself.
Is there any timeline within which I need to complete the course?
Once you have enrolled in the course you can set your own pace to complete the module.
Sample Preview of this CRM Training
- You can change your domain of work if your previous work was repetitive and boring. Go to senior management level rather than being in junior management level.
- Once you have completed this module you will have a huge opportunity in fields like Data Analyst, Business Analyst, SAP CRM Consultant, IT Analyst, Area Sales Manager, Business development manager and operations manager.
- After you get a CRM training certificate, apart from having a feather on your professional cap you will be way ahead of all your peers in your working domain.
CRM Training Reviews
Good CRM training