Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Content Marketing Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1
This Talent Management Certification Training includes 4 Courses with 11+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will get to learn how to develop talent management strategies that attract, engage and retain the right talent.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Content Marketing Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Content Marketing Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||11+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Content marketing strategies, methods, and procedures used for conducting content marketing and retaining customers through it.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Content Marketing and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about content management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each4 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
Content Marketing Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Content Marketing with Case Studies 3h 29m ✔ Content Management System and Marketing 4h 7m ✔
MODULE 2: Advanced Techniques
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Successful Methods of Content Marketing 1h 4m ✔ Content Marketing for Professionals 1h 56m ✔
This course deals with content marketing. It aims to provide useful experience to the learners about the creation and distribution of suitable content to attract and retain the target audience and thereby attain fruitful customer action. The course is an informative one and intends to provide an idea about creating powerful content that helps businesses to convert prospects to customers.
The course aims to enable learners to develop skills relating to the content marketing technique. This will be achieved by conducting discussions through the course on various aspects of content marketing along with a presentation of the relevant case studies to help the learners gain practical insight over the concepts. The course intends to provide training to the learners about content management as well as marketing, various undefeated methods applicable for content marketing, and content marketing per se for professionals.
The course is of great importance to those who students as well as professionals who look forward to pursuing their careers in content marketing.
- An introductory session will be there to provide an understanding of various content creation marketing strategies that are effective in the practical world. The session will also cover explanations about the process to be followed for content creation, the type of contents and media that can be created such as blog, emails, e-newsletters, white paper, e-book, mobile applications, podcasts, articles, social media, Pinterest and quora. Case studies of Ford Campaign and Kraft and Food will be discussed to understand the importance of content marketing.
- Various tools are used in course marketing. The course will provide training on each such tool. Further, the information will be provided about types of content (namely infographics, content lists, and content animated GIFs); content management systems; types of content management systems and the factors relating to each type; objectives, processes, and people involved in content marketing; content plan for social media; playbook of content marketing; 5 pillars of content marketing strategies; content marketing framework, its process; various tools used in content marketing concerning SEO analysis, marketing automation, social media, webinar, and graphic creation; and examples about content marketing.
- An understanding will be provided about the purpose, scope, and best methods relating to content marketing.
- There will be a specific segment of content marketing for professionals. You will gain insight into this section about types of content that are useful in the practical world and methods to create such powerful content.
At the end of the course, the participants will get clarity about basic concepts relating to content marketing, their scope, techniques used in content marketing, the various strategies involved, and the outcome thereof.
Content Marketing Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is the process or creating strong foundation content for the marketing campaign. The content must be customer engaging. This content can either be textual, audio content, or video content as per the client or business requirement. Content marketing focusses on creating content that can trigger a customer’s action and receives more views. More visits on the webpage mean more leads which will ultimately lead to more revenue. Content marketing refers to informing about the products/services to the potential customer rather than selling the product. The information and details are communicated to the customer through eye grabbing web content, advertisements, etc.
This Content Marketing Certification Training will help to learn about managing content on a website which is technically called a content management system (CMS). A content management system helps to add, delete, modify content from the website. The other important term to know is CDA i.e. Content Delivery Application which is used for compiling the updates on the website. CMS will tell one about the markup language used, formatting language used, editing, and retrieval of content from the website. The content management system (CMS) provides all the utilities for customizing the marketing strategies. CMS provides all the necessary software and align and organize the website’s content. The content management system optimizes the search result basis the customer’s search pattern on the search engine. The content management system makes the workflow easier as it helps to review the content before publishing the content on the website. Knowledge of content management system allows the content developer to create own and genuine content for the organization. It lets the buyer search the relevant product or service using every possible keyword and indexes all the data within the organization.
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
- Various skills like search engine optimization, content creation, and content strategy, content management, content marketing, knowledge of different content marketing tools, etc… can be learned through this Content Marketing Certification Training.
- A better understanding of content marketing strategies and concepts. Hands-on experience of creating web content to meet the organization’s revenue goals.
- Understanding of other digital marketing concepts like search engine optimization and lead generation for earning more revenue.
- Create strong and customer engaging content for grabbing the viewer’s attention.
- Content optimization for better search results across all the channels and digital platforms.
- The candidate requires to have good knowledge of the language and understanding of computers and the internet. Knowledge of search engines, search engine optimization, programming language, or XML language, social media platforms will be an added advantage.
- Anyone who wishes to make a career in the field of content marketing and content creation can pursue this course. This Content Marketing Certification Training is suitable for content creators, content managers, students, professionals who want to make the future in this field. There are no minimum education criteria for taking this course.
Content Marketing Course – FAQ’s
What is the educational requirement for this Content Marketing Certification Training?
Ans. There is no fixed educational qualification required for undertaking this course. Any aspirant who wishes to pursue a career in the field of content marketing can take this course.
What is a career perspective or growth plan for this Content Marketing Certification Training?
Ans. Any fresher or professional content writer can take this Content Marketing Certification Training. Job titles included in this field is content writer, senior content writer, content specialist, content manager, content director, content strategist.
- This Content Marketing Certification Training helps others to recognize your expertise in the field of content marketing and will help to grow in this field. Those who wish to make a career in content marketing can take this course as it will help them to acquire marketing skills and credentials in time less than the time required to complete a degree. This course knowledge will make content creation and content marketing easier to handle on the personal front.
Content creation and Marketing Strategies.
Akintunde, Akinpelu Michael.
Good start on SEO Analytics
HEIN HTET AUNG
Very good course
Informative for beginner