Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Business Analysis Training (12 Courses, 7+ Projects)
This Online Business Analysis Training Certification includes 12 courses, 7 Projects with 95+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access.
You get to learn business analysis and business systems and how it is implemented in organizations that require change.
Business Analysis Training
Advertising and Promotions Training Course
Brand Management: Online Courses, Training, and Brand
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Business Analysis Training?
Mobile App Access
About Business Analysis Certification Course
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Theories of Strategic Management||6h 32m|
|Business Analysis Training||11h 2m|
|Entrepreneurship Course||6h 26m|
|Advertising and Promotions Training Course||9h 21m|
|Brand Management: Online Courses, Training and Brand||9h 14m|
|Effective Events Management Course||8h 13m|
|Content Management System and Marketing||5h 19m|
|Media Planning & Strategy for a Successful Advertising||3h 01m|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management||7h 58m|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management Case Study #1||3h 33m|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management Case Study #2||2h 4m|
|Marketing - A Beginners Guide||7h 26m|
|Marketing Case Study - Brand Matrix||5h 2m|
|Marketing Case Study - New Market Penetration||4h 21m|
|Market Research||4h 26m|
|Market Research Case Study #1||2h 25m|
|Market Research Case Study #2||3h 15m|
|Retail Management||7h 33m|
|Digital Marketing Case Study #1||2h 59m|
|Digital Marketing Case Study #2||2h 21m|
|Course Name||Business Analysis Certification Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to all 12 courses, 7 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||95+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn business analysis and business systems and how it is implemented in organizations that require change. We also cover various critical business management concepts such as Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship, Brand Management, Events Management, Content Management, and Media planning.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Business Analysis and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Marketing would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 12 courses, 7 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced marketing skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Business Analysis Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Business Analysis certification course is explained.
Business Analysis is the study or analysis of the business needs and providing solutions to business problems. Business analysis training focusses on understanding the business requirements and finding solutions to business problems. It teaches about different business techniques and tools to study the business data. The business analysis helps them to understand the organization’s policies and future predictions and helps to evaluate the business performance reviews. This training focusses on the communication between the organizational units and stakeholders and lets the professionals understand the needs of the stakeholders and gives an overview of the company’s status.
The objective of business analysis training is to understand the business requirements and design business problem solutions. This training lets the professional understand the challenges that a business might face and draft a policy to deal with such challenges and lets you understand the stakeholder’s point of view. It focusses on communication between the business stakeholders and different organizational units. Business analysis training inculcates confidence to bring positive changes to the business and helps to implement new business standards.
- The training targets the fundamental business concepts and lets the professionals understand the potential challenges a business face and find a solution to these challenges to bring positive changes to the business and to implement new business standards.
- This course aims at developing strategic skills and competencies to establish yourself as a successful business analyst and strategic manager. Also, this training helps to plan and implement effective business development plans for your organization.
- This course helps the strategic managers and the business planners to implement efficient resource management and make the best out of the available resources and also cut the extra expenses.
- This course covers all the details right from the business fundamentals and strategy formulation to strategy implementation to draft the organization’s future policy guidelines.
- The course covers all the essential concepts like strategic management, crafting a strategy, corporate strategies, customer segments, different business models, market and target audiences, brand management, consumer behavior and buying decisions, event management, strategic market planning, promotional events, media planning, global supply chains, planning analysis, network design, market research, etc.
- This training focusses on building a strong relationship between the internal stakeholders and the organization units strengthening the stakeholder relationship. This enhances the skills of any business professional to build new business relations and manage the existing relationships, conflict management and awareness of business products and services.
- The course targets the visual model to clarify a complex business problem and draft a solution to the problem. The training also helps to identify the business opportunities and to convert these business opportunities into growth opportunities to generate more revenue and to elevate the organization’s performance.
- Risk assessment is also an important topic that is covered in this training as an analysis of the potential risk involved in the business helps the business to be prepared for the uncertain challenges and potential risks involved.
- This course helps to understand business terminologies, their definition, and their implementation. The course covers the training of different analytical tools to interpret the business data and perform the predictive analysis for modeling the problem solution.
- Activity diagrams: These are UML diagrams that are used to describe what is required in a business. It is commonly used for describing the communicating processes between the stakeholders and the processes.
- Business Analysis Tools: This course teaches and gives hand-on training on several business analysis tools like BCG matrix, SWOT analysis, MOST analysis, mind maps, Pareto principle, benchmarking, etc.
- Process Flow diagram: A process flow diagram is used for process documentation and business improvement studies. These diagrams help to understand the working/operating principles of any organization.
Business Analysis Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Business Analysis?
In a world where so many Start-ups are getting registered every day, do you ever wonder, what all does it take to start and continue a Business? So let me announce that this Business Analysis course gives you detailed training about how to run a business, how to be an Entrepreneur, how-to strategies work plan, how to advertise and promote your product, how to do Branding of your product, how to manage events, how to do Content Management and Media Planning and Strategy.
In layman’s word, Business Analysis is a course that will train you to start a business and be an Entrepreneur. It will also help managers to improve their career growth prospects, income growth and take up higher responsibilities in an organization.
Industry Growth TrendGlobal Business Analytics Market to grow from $40,814.6 million in 2014 to $66,719.8 million in 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.3% from 2014 to 2019 Today, organizations are operating in a vibrant business environment, and thus face dynamic changes in customer demands.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Business Analysis Course?
You will learn a ton from this Business Analysis Training Certification. We’re highlighting here the most relevant ones –
- How to become an Entrepreneur – You will learn about all the skills and talents required to become an entrepreneur. Good entrepreneurship is key to success. Entrepreneurs are responsible for stakeholders’ benefits and profit. You will learn all the key skills and business models to be an entrepreneur.
- Business Management: At any stage of your life be it a college student, working professional or businessman, you need to constantly grow in your field, this business analysis course will educate and motivate you to grow in your respective categories, by teaching all the tools of managing a successful business.
- Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing: You will learn about Advertising, Promotion, and Marketing. In today’s world Marketing is the key to making your business reach the highest peak and goal. In this business analysis training course, not only you will learn about Marketing, Media, Advertising, Promotion but also learn how to make the best use of it.
- Willingness to master Business Analysis: The basic requirements for the course is a desire or a passion to learn about business analysis. If you are not interested in commerce, this course may not be for you. This business analysis training course is particularly designed for people who want every element of commerce and business under one umbrella.
- Basic common sense: Business Analysis isn’t rocket science. If you have basic intelligence, you can do this course. Of course, a fundamental understanding of commerce will help.
- Students: Students from any field can apply for this business analysis course. Freshly graduated students shall apply for this Business Analysis Training Certification, as this is the best way for young students to kick start their career.
- Professionals: No matter from how long you are employed, you can always begin afresh, this Business Analysis Training Certification will give you all the reasons to get promoted, or grow in your organization, not only this you can start your own business as well.
- Entrepreneurs: This Business analysis certification will give entrepreneurs the knowledge and skill to outgrow in what they are doing. As this business analysis training can be done from anywhere, and there is no fixed timing, an entrepreneur who is always busy, can do this course easily.
Why should I do this Business analysis training course?
Because there’s no better Business Analysis course you would find in the market. If you’re willing to learn Business Analysis, your search ends here.
I’m a mid-level manager working in the IT domain. Can I do this business analysis course?
Yes, you can. If you want to grow in your organization or start your own business, or help the organization to grow, then you shall opt for this business analysis training course.
Can I access this business analysis course from anywhere?
Yes, you can access this business analysis course from anywhere & everywhere. Once you are registered for this Online Training Bundle, you will get your login credentials which you can use to access the video materials and other contents from anywhere.
- You will be able to grow in your organization: At any stage of career, this business analysis course will help you grow in your field. There is a huge demand for Business Analyst in current time. You will be able to outgrow yourself and your business or organization. You will also be a certified Business Analyst after completing the course.
- You will stand out in the crowd: If you do this business analysis training, you will stand out from the crowd there all are competing with each other. With this modern knowledge about Business Analysis, you will be ahead of all.
- You can be an Entrepreneur: You can start your own business and be an Entrepreneur.
Business Analysis Training
Business Analysis Certification Course
Business analysis certification
Great Business analysis course!
The business Analysis training course
SEYNI SOULEY BOUBACAR