Skills you will master
- Human Resource Processes and Management
- Human Resource Information System
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management
- HR ROI
- Human Resource ROI
- Human Resource Measurement
- HR Plan for a Startup Firm
- Nature of Human Resource
Online Human Resource (HR) Course
This All in One Human Resource (HR) Course Bundle is an Ultimate bundle of 25+ Human Resource courses with 100+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. This is not all, you also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete these courses.
It covers core areas such as – Human Resource Processes, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), Human Resource Measurement, HR ROI, Strategic HRM, HR Plan for a Startup Firm, International Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Talent Acquisition, Succession Planning among other notable HR management concepts.
Human Resource management is a field which was first started in the year 1960. It was started when people realized that there was a need to maintain relationships with labor and to make people attract more towards the company. This field works with an organization and helps to develop organizational behavior so sometimes it may also be called as personal or talent management.
Basically, the function of this field involves the following function: –
- Recruiting and staffing which helps in the expansion of the company.
- Giving compensation and benefits to employees which make them happy.
- Training existing employees about a new product or training new employees about the company profile.
- Maintaining good relation between labor and employee.
- Overall development of the organization.
Here we shall discuss the following features of the HR Course
- About Human Resource Course
- Human Resource Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- Pre-requisites to Human Resource Course
- Sample Preview of this Human Resource Course
- Target Audience for this Human Resource Course
- Online HR Course FAQs – General Questions
- Career Benefits of this Human Resource Course
- Online Human Resource Course Review / Testimonials
About Human Resource (HR) Course
|Sr. No||Bundle||No. of Courses||Hours||Actual Price|
|1||Become a Full-Stack HR Manager||8||33+||$99|
|+||Organisational Behavior Courses||17||67+||$199|
Online Human Resource Course Curriculum
The below table of courses give you the complete overview of all the courses, its links, description and the number of hours required to complete each HR course–
|Sr no.||Course Name||Course Duration||Course Description|
|1||Human Resource Processes and management||3||Basic knowledge and functions of Hr are taught. Here in this module, you learn about recruiting and staffing, developing and creating new leaders, compensation, employee career development, Controlling HR team, focusing and development.|
|2||Human Resource information system training||5||Here the candidate learns about all the software’s used by HR. It enhances its productivity and learns how to manage large databases and generate reports of the same. As now a day’s complete task s manager electronically so this training becomes compulsory.|
|3||Strategic human resource management||2||HR department works on the strategies those strategies are explained in detail. These strategies explain intentions and plan to overall organizational considerations, resourcing, learning and development, reward and employee relations.|
|4||Online international human resource management course||4||Many multinational companies are establishing and looking for candidates from nearby locations. So for business deals and to managing all international transactions and documents like visas, currencies and immigration formalities.|
|5||HR ROI- human resource ROI Training course||1||HR ROI teaches monitoring progress, team building and increases efficiency. In this candidate learns about development, appraisal, reward, process, policies and making management reports.|
|6||Human Resource Measurement||1||All measures taken by HR like Quantification, aligned HR measurement are taught in this module. How need becomes necessary, an example of aligned measurement for development and appraisal domain.|
|7||HR Plan for a start-up firm training – strategies human resource plan||13||It becomes a challenging process as to how you boost your start-up. Proper planning teaches you forceful recruitment and all strategies including with it.|
|8||Nature of human Resource training||5||In this module lessons taught are General introduction to management skills, objectives to HRM, process and sources of recruitment, Various training methodology, Performance appraisal and methods of performance appraisal. As hiring the right candidates for the right position with proper salary is also important.|
|Organisational Behavior Courses|
|9||Online Organisational Development Training Course||11||This topic is too vast and it is explained in brief that too in a well-structured manner. Overall development processes are listed and what steps need to be taken in the right way is taught.|
|10||Organizational Behaviour Training||3||This human resource course module teaches us transaction analysis, personality and decision making, theories of motivation and its application. It also has some topics on group development, group properties, group decision making.|
|11||Performance management System Course||1||This module teaches to boost efficiency and improve employee efficiency. Here, you get knowledge of how to make employee and managers plan their work by planning some objectives.|
|12||Group Dynamics- behavior||2||Group dynamics means to understand the meaning of stages of group and group development. Here you will come to know group development, storming norming, performing, adjourning, human’s theory of group dynamics, understanding group behavior, group cohesion, group think, group decision making, and Delphi technique.|
|13||Conflict Management in Organization Course||2||Conflict is a common issue which happens in all company where HR has to play a major role as it shouldn’t affect productivity. HR has to understand the negative effects of conflicts and should know conflict resolution.|
|14||Organisation Development and HR management Interventions||1||Here in this human resource course, we will learn concepts of organization development, history of OD, Characteristics of OD, nature of planned change, theories of planned change, Kurt Lewin’s model, positive model, and action research model.|
|15||Talent Acquisition Training||1||Talent acquisition is to understand the problem of HR planning in recruiting the new staff. This module consists of planning, recruitment, and selection, constitute the most critical function.|
|16||Organizational Behaviour Course||12||This study deals by learning the behavior of employees with regards to its productivity, employee absenteeism, employee turnover, organization citizenship, and job satisfaction.|
|17||Human Resource training Bundle||11||This is the training to achieve goals and objectives. This includes identifying the main responsibility of HR, listing main areas to focus on, determine the current and future HR trends, learn in detail about recruitment.|
|18||Talent acquisition||5||Talent acquisition means hiring the right talent in the right place. Big companies require talent from the recruiting team so they need to hire a candidate for a company’s growth.|
|19||Succession Planning||3||In this module, you will learn about the details of succession planning, the need for Succession planning course, how it can be achieved and the complete course description.|
|20||Managing team Creativity||1||Tem management creativity can be reflected through some points they are: –|
|21||Job Rotation||1||This module teaches the Retention of employees. To enhance your knowledge of how to structure departments.|
|22||HR Plan for a Start-up Firm(Module – 1) Objectives||1||Here you will learn about introduction and objectives, creating a staffing business plan, KRA basics, and key responsibilities areas.|
|23||HR Plan for a Start-up Firm(Module – 2) – Talent Acquisition||4||Here you will grab the knowledge about talent acquisition recruitment and selection, onboarding review and evaluation.|
|24||HR Plan for a Start-up Firm(Module – 3) – Exit management||3||In this, you will learn about the large firm phenomenon which is important to grow start-up as well.|
|25||HR Plan for a Start-up Firm(Module – 4) – Budgeting||4||Here you will learn HR budgeting, HR costing, employee handbook, devising the salary and grades.|
|Total Duration||100 + Hours|
Certificate of Completion
What is Human Resource Management?
HR management is a platform where a candidate has to perform a crucial role while sitting with the management team. Here HR has to keep the good relation with the employees as well as the staff committee and Director Members. This makes HR’s centralized place in a company who is ready for everyone’s need.
The most of the basic things like housekeeping, security and small procurements they have to deal from their side. The big decision isn’t taken by them instead all arrangements are done by them. Every candidate has fear in mind about this department as they consider them as an entrance. Here they filter the candidate from their end and then make ready for technical and final enrolment process is done by them. This is how all Hr team function and perform their role.
What tangible skills will I learn from this HR course?
This Human Resource course is very vast and teaches you lots of things which can change your way of living
- The course gives you over brief about the actual HR management work and its culture.
- This Human Resource course teaches you how to manage all members of the company and stay firm in any situations
- This makes you capable of managing all kind of work i.e. you become multi-talented by performing several roles under a single platform.
- You learn a skill how to run a company from management point except for technical skills.
- Candidate gets to know about the behavioral skills of persons and that too he can implement inside him.
Pre-requisites to Human Resource Course
- The candidate should be graduated from the management field. If not any graduate stream will work for this Human Resource course.
- Candidate should eager to learn all things which will make him perfect HR.
- He should have good communication skills which will represent him as a good HR in front of the candidate.
- He should be interested in knowing new people and gather information about them which is a good talent for recruiting.
Target Audience for this HR Course
- People working in industries can opt for this course.
- Students can do to get extra knowledge.
- He/she should be fluent in English in reading and writing.
Human Resource Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why this Human Resource course is important?
This course makes you more organized and more professional. You get immense knowledge and you can use your previous work experience with it to achieve your goals.
Does this HR course add value to my profile?
The Human Resource course sets a proper track for your career which makes you easier to walk towards your goal. This adds proper management skills and knowledge into your professional life.
How this Human Resource course will relate to my field?
There are many HR in the company but they lack an HR who is having knowledge from their field. If you do this Human Resource course and walk back into your field as HR then probably you are in more demand than others because you would be considered as techno-commercial HR.
Is it compulsory to have graduation for this Human Resource course?
No such requirement. Though HR is considered as a postgraduate course, so it is preferable if you have a graduation in any stream.
Career Benefits of this HR Course
There are many career benefits upon completing this All in One Human Resource course and its concepts which are mentioned as below:
- After completion of this Human Resource course, you have a wide opportunity to work with any company using your knowledge.
- You will be a part of the management and decision-making team.
- Your contacts will increase once you are an HR of any company.
- As an HR you can use all facilities availed by the company.
- You will be a certified HR with full of knowledge.
- This gives a boom in your curriculum once you have a techno-commercial career base with you.
- Even if you are not a technical person still this Human Resource course picks you from your existing role and you will start a new profile with existing experience.
Human Resource (HR) Course Reviews
Excellent Course on Human Resource Information System
I. Arigu Emmanuel
HRIS Training and Implementation
Brandy Ann Cabrera
Human Resources Information Systems Training
Human Resources Processes and Management
Henry E. Jerkins
Easy but Impressive
Great learning experience
Eddie Romario Carvalho