Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
HR Generalist and Human Resource Management Course Bundle - 26 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests
This Human Resource (HR Management Course) includes 26 courses with 101+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You will get to learn about Recruitment & Selection, Retention, HR Planning, Performance Management, Employee Relations.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this HR Generalist and Human Resource Management Course Bundle - 26 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About HR Generalist and Human Resource Management Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 26 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||101+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||HR Process and Management, HRIS, Strategic HR Management, International HRM, Human Resource ROI, Human Resource Measurement, HR Plan for a Startup Firm and Nature of Human Resource|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Human Resource Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 26 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced HR management skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
HR Generalist and Human Resource Management Course Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the HR Management Certification Course is explained.
MODULE 1: Human Resource Management Training Essentials
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Human Resource Management - Introductory Course 6h 12m ✔ Human Resource Management Case Study #1 1h 44m ✔ Human Resource Management Case Study #2 2h 27m ✔
MODULE 2: HRM Processes & HRIS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Human Resource Processes and Management - HR Planning & Performance 5h 01m ✔ HRIS - Human Resource Information System Training 5h 43m ✔ Creating Meaning for Employees 2h 08m ✔ Human Resource Management - Recruitment & HR Resources Planning 4h 33m ✔ Strategic Human Resource Management - Manager's Role 1h 7m ✔ International HR Compensation Management Course 4h 39m ✔ Human Resource ROI - An Approach for HR Business Partnering 55m ✔
MODULE 3: Planning HR for an Organization
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Human Resource Plans for a Start-up Firm 12h 18m ✔ Human Resource Management - HR Metrics 2h 4m ✔ Human Resource Management - Recruitment and Selection 3h 42m ✔ Human Resource Management - Retention Strategies 2h 37m ✔ Human Resource Management - Performance Management 2h 55m ✔ Human Resource Management - Application of Technology in HR 2h 09m ✔ Organizational Behavior Training 3h 12m ✔ Preparing Job Descriptions Training 1h 02m ✔ Managing Organisational Creativity 1h 35m ✔
MODULE 4: HR Analytics using MS Excel for Human Resource Management
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 44m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ MS Excel HR Dashboard 5h 56m ✔ Advanced HR Dashboard with MS Excel 8h 15m ✔ MS Excel Dashboard Training 5h 45m ✔ Data Analysis with Pivot Tables 4h 58m ✔ Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees 1h 11m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Exam Test - Ultimate Excel Test
Certificate of Completion
What is Human Resource Management?
Human Resource Management is an umbrella term used for the development and management of people in an organization. HRM as a process is very important for an organization, without which it will be a tedious task to run an organization.
HRM also helps the employees to live up to their full potential and perform their best and hence benefit the organization. Another function of human resources is to maintain a cordial relation between various levels of employees.
Besides recruitment, there are wide areas of work for HR to focus on such as compensation and benefits, training and learning, labor and employee relations, organization development and so on. Due to so many areas to focus on for human resource one need to have expertise in either one or more areas.
Human Resource professionals need to have a strategic and comprehensive approach to their work. In this era of digitalization, an HR professional has to have traditional as well as an international approach towards managing people as well as workplace culture and environment.
Industry Growth TrendThe Human Capital Management market size is expected to grow from USD 14.50 Billion in 2017 to USD 22.51 Billion by 2022, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.2%.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
What tangible skills you will learn in this HR Management course?
Here are some of the highlights from the course:
- Human Resource Management: This HR Management Course will allow you a different perspective to look at an organization. Not only it will help you enhance your artistic skill towards your work but will also provide you with a strategic viewpoint of employee relation and their management.
- Online HRM: This is an age of globalization and digitalization, so HRM also requires an upgrade. You will learn how to implement traditional HRM with an international approach.
- HR Measurement: Even HR processes and their outcomes are quantifiable. Here you will learn how HR, directly and indirectly, affects the growth of an organization.
- HR Plan for Start-up: The size of an organization does not decide whether it will need an HR department or not. The presence of HR is equally important in a start-up as well. Here you will learn how a small organization can plan its HRM.
- Willingness to learn: If you don’t like Human Resource Management then this HR Management Course is not for you. This course is particularly for those people who are willing to pursue their career as HR Professionals and learn every aspect of it.
- Basic Knowledge: Human Resource Management is not difficult but the backbone of an organization. If you have basic knowledge about Human Resource Management, you can do this course.
- Students: Any student from any field can do this HR Management Course.
- Management Professionals: This course will teach you everything you need to learn about Human Resource Management to search for jobs and also spread the words about who you are and how you can help.
- Entrepreneurs: Upcoming Entrepreneurs or established businesses, need to plan their workforce. This course can give you enough exposure to understanding the same.
HR Management Course –FAQs
Why Should I do this HR Management course?
Because there’s no better in-depth Human Resource Management course available in the market. This is your one-stop solution for the HRM course.
Who are the instructors for this online training?
The instructors are industry-based professionals who have been experienced in the field of online training.
HR Management Course Online Reviews
Excellent Course on Human Resource Information System
I. Arigo Emmanuel
HRIS Training and Implementation
Brandy Ann Cabrera
Human Resources Information Systems Training
Human Resources Processes and Management
Henry E. Jerkins
Easy but Impressive
Great learning experience
Eddie Romario Carvalho