HR Management Course
8 Online Courses
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Human Resource Processes and Management3h 36m
Human Resource Information System Training5h 5m
Strategic Human Resource Management2h 26m
Online International Human Resource Management Course4h 00m
HR ROI - Human Resource ROI Training Course0h 56m
Skills you will master
- Human Resource Processes and Management
- Human Resource Information System
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management
- HR ROI
- Human Resource ROI
- Human Resource Measurement
- HR Plan for a Startup Firm
- Nature of Human Resource
HR Management Course Online
This Human Resource (HR Management Course) includes 8 comprehensive HR courses with 33+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will get to learn about Human Resource Process and Management, Human Resource Information System, Strategic Human Resource Management, International Human Resource Management, Human Resource ROI, Human Resource Measurement, Human Resource Plan for a Startup Firm and Nature of Human Resource with a Verifiable Certificate of Completion.
Human Resource Management provides a strategic approach to the effective management of an organization. The overall purpose of HR is to maintain a balance between the organization and its employees with its primary objective being people management, focusing on policies and on the system. If you have an inclination towards managing Human Relations in an organization but don’t have the expertise or have got an initial knowledge about the same, then this course is meant for you.
In this HR Management Course, we will cover everything you need to know about the human resource. All you need to do is, enroll for the course, complete the assignments as per your convenience and with a short span of time, you will be all geared up to apply jobs for human resource or use it practically in your organization. Before marching ahead, let’s dive into the HR Management Course online curriculum.
- About HR Management Course
- HR Management Course Curriculum
- Certificate of Completion
- What are the pre-requisites to this HR Management Course?
- Sample Preview of this HR Management Course Online
- Target Audience for this HR Management Course
- HR Management Course FAQs – General Questions
- HR Management Course Review / Testimonials
About HR Management Course
|Course Name||HR Management Course Online|
|Deal||You get access to all 8 courses bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||33+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||HR Process and Management, HRIS, Strategic HR Management, International HRM, Human Resource ROI, Human Resource Measurement, HR Plan for a Startup Firm and Nature of Human Resource|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Human Resource Management and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Management would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 8 courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced HR management skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
HR Management Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the HR Management Certification Course is explained.
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||Human Resource Process and Management||3||In this first module, we will start with a brief introduction to human resource and its presence in an organization. Then we will move ahead with the role of HR and its working in managing and controlling the human resource of an organization. The entire module will give you a brief idea of what Human Resource is and how easy or difficult can the role of an HR be. You need to watch 24 videos in total to cover the module.|
|2||HRIS – Human Resource Information System Training||6||We will start this module with a brief introduction about HRIS. Moving ahead you will learn what the uses of HRIS are and how Human Resource utilizes HRIS to benefit the employees. Also, you will learn the objective, requirement of HRIS in an organization and how the employees can use it in their welfare. You need to watch 47 videos in total to cover this module.|
|3||Online Strategic Human Resource Management||2||This module will start with a brief introduction to Strategic HRM. Further to which you will learn how Strategic HRM provides a perspective to an organization. Since this HR Management Course is designed to work in the real world and is meant for all levels of manager you can use this course through-out your career cycle. You need to watch 17 videos in total to cover the module.|
|4||Online International Human Resource Management Course||4||We will begin this module with an introduction about what is International HRM and why is it important. We have designed this HR Management Course keeping globalization and cross country diversification in mind. Here you will learn about the differences between traditional and international HRM. You need to watch 33 videos in total to cover this module.|
|5||HR ROI – Human Resource ROI Training Course||1||We will start this module with a brief introduction on how HRM started and its development. This HR Management Course will help you with the quantification of every personnel. Also, it will allow you to access HR performance quantitatively and financially. This entire module will need you to watch 10 videos.|
|6||Human Resource Measurement||1||This module is an overview of HR ROI. Here are a lot of examples which will help you understand ROI in a better way. You need to watch 8 videos in total to cover this module.|
|7||HR Plan for a Start-up Firm Training – Strategies Human Resource Plan||12||In this module, we will start with a brief introduction and how important it is for an organization. You will also learn about SMR and Start-ups and how HR can be an integral part of such organizations and help them grow. This module will also talk about HR Strategies, Training and Development programs and HR Planning and how to generate them. You need to watch 92 videos in total to cover the module.|
|8||Nature of Human
|5||This is the last module of the course and will start will a brief introduction. Here you will learn about the major objective of HRM and its implementation process. You will also learn about various training methodologies. You need to watch 23 videos in total to cover this module.|
Certificate of Completion
What is Human Resource Management?
Human Resource Management is an umbrella term used for the development and management of people in an organization. HRM as a process is very important for an organization, without which it will be a tedious task to run an organization.
HRM also helps the employees to live up to their full potential and perform their best and hence benefit the organization. Another function of human resource is to maintain a cordial relation between various levels of employees.
Besides recruitment, there are wide areas of work for HR to focus on such as compensation and benefits, training and learning, labor and employee relations, organization development and so on. Due to so many areas to focus on for human resource one need to have expertise in either one or more areas.
Human Resource professionals need to have a strategic and comprehensive approach to their work. In this era of digitalization, an HR professional has to have traditional as well as an international approach towards managing people as well as workplace culture and environment.
What tangible skills you will learn in this HR Management course?
Here are some of the highlights from the course:
- Human Resource Management: This HR Management Course will allow you a different perspective to look at an organization. Not only it will help you enhance your artistic skill towards your work but will also provide you with a strategic viewpoint of employee relation and their management.
- Online HRM: This is an age of globalization and digitalization, so HRM also requires an upgrade. You will learn how to implement traditional HRM with an international approach.
- HR Measurement: Even HR processes and their outcomes are quantifiable. Here you will learn how HR, directly and indirectly, effects in the growth of an organization.
- HR Plan for Start-up: The size of an organization does not decide whether it will need an HR department or not. The presence of HR is equally important in a start-up as well. Here you will learn how a small organization can plan its HRM.
Pre-requisites to HR Management Course
- Willingness to learn: If you don’t like Human Resource Management then this HR Management Course is not for you. This course is particularly for those people who are willing to pursue their career as HR Professionals and learn each and every aspect of it.
- Basic Knowledge: Human Resource Management is not difficult but it definitely the backbone of an organization. If you have basic knowledge about Human Resource Management, you can do this course.
Target Audience For this HR Management Course
- Students: Any student from any field can do this HR Management Course.
- Management Professionals: This course will teach you everything you need to learn about Human Resource Management to search for jobs and also spread the words about who you are and how you can help.
- Entrepreneurs: Upcoming Entrepreneurs or established business, need to plan their workforce. This course can give you enough exposure to understanding the same.
HR Management Course –FAQs
Why Should I do this HR Management course?
Because there’s no better in-depth Human Resource Management course available in the market. This is your one stop solution for HRM course.
Who are the instructors for this online training?
The instructors are industry based professionals who have been experienced in the field of online training.
HR Management Course Online Reviews
Excellent Course on Human Resource Information System
I. Arigu Emmanuel
HRIS Training and Implementation
Brandy Ann Cabrera
Human Resources Information Systems Training
Human Resources Processes and Management
Henry E. Jerkins
Easy but Impressive
Great learning experience
Eddie Romario Carvalho