Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
INVESTMENT BANKING Course Bundle - 162 Courses in 1 | 58 Mock Tests | World's #1 Training
Investment Banking Training is an awesome bundle of 162 Investment Banking Courses, projects with 567+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. This course includes various aspects about IB such as Financial Modeling, Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions, LBO Modeling, Private Equity, Hedge Funds.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this INVESTMENT BANKING Course Bundle - 162 Courses in 1 | 58 Mock Tests | World's #1 Training?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About INVESTMENT BANKING Course Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 162 course, Projects bundle. These 162 courses are further divided into various modules.|
|Hours||567+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Financial Modeling in Excel, DCF Modeling, Relative Valuations, Comparable Comps, Mergers & Acquisitions, LBO Modeling, Private Equity, Bank Modeling, Hedge Funds, Commodities, Forex, Technical Analysis|
|Excel Templates Included?||Yes. All templates downloadable|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Investment Banking and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||None (Basic accounting knowledge should help)|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Excellence for each of the 162 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced Investment Banking Skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
INVESTMENT BANKING Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: Investment Banking 101
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Investment Banking - An Overview 1h 41m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 44m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Advanced Excel Practicals: Essentials for the Real World 3h 25m ✔ Test - Excel Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel Accounting - The Foundation 43m ✔ Accounting:01 - Income Statement 1h 57m ✔ Accounting:02 - Balance Sheet 3h 19m ✔ Accounting:03 - Cash Flows Analysis 1h 2m ✔ Accounting:04 - Financial Analysis Techniques 2h 31m ✔ Accounting:05 - Income Taxes 1h 13m ✔ Test - Accounting Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz - Accounting VBAs and Macros - Beginners to Beyond 3h 16m ✔ VBAs and Macros - Advanced 7h 36m ✔ Test - Excel VBA Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Excel VBA Corporate Valuation - DCF and Relative Valuation 3h 01m ✔ DCF - Discounted Cash Flow for Beginners 5h ✔ Comprehensive Relative Valuation Training 5h 3m ✔ Comparable Comps - Comparable Company Analysis 3h 41m ✔ Advanced Financial Analysis Training 48m ✔ Test - Corporate Valuation Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz Corporate Valuation
MODULE 2: Excel Modeling for IB
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Financial Modeling of Apple Inc 8h 24m ✔ Financial Modeling - Big Books 8h 53m ✔ Financial Modeling - Twitter 5h 07m ✔ Financial Modeling - Starbucks 3h 3m ✔ Financial Modeling of IBM 8h 44m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Test - Mini Quiz on Financial Modeling Financial Modeling - Bank of America 2h 57m ✔ Financial Modeling - Automobile Sector 4h 27m ✔ Financial Modeling - Islamic Banking 4h 47m ✔ Financial Modeling - Petrochemical Sector 3h 2m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling - Mini Quiz Test - Ultimate Financial Modeling Mini Quiz Equity Research on Pharmaceutical Industry - Aurobindo Pharma 5h 7m ✔ Equity Research - Pharma Sector ( Claris Life Science Ltd) 3h 13m ✔ Equity Research Report Writing 1h 34m ✔ IPO Valuation Model 4h 36m ✔ Test - IPO Valuation Mock Quiz Credit Analysis - Real Estate Sector 2h 58m ✔ Credit Research - Research Process and Methodology 4h 39m ✔ Test - Credit Rating and Analysis Mock Quiz Merger Modeling - Comcast Corp and Time Warner Inc. 3h 29m ✔ Merger Modeling - Albemarle Corp and Axiall Chemicals 3h 54m ✔ Test - Merger and Acquisition Mock Quiz Private Equity (PE) Fundamentals and Modeling 7h 38m ✔ Test - Private Equity Mock Quiz LBO - Leveraged BuyOut (LBO) Modeling 3h 04m ✔ Test - LBO Modeling Mock Quiz Project Finance Modeling - From Novice to Expert 3h 3m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling Quiz - 1
MODULE 3: Financial Modeling Mastery
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Financial Modeling - Indian Telecommunication Sector 3h 48m ✔ Financial Modeling - Broadcasting Sector 2h 53m ✔ Financial Modeling - Banking Sector 7h 54m ✔ Financial Modeling - Real Estate Sector 2h 49m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling Quiz Test - Mini Quiz - Financial Modeling Financial Modeling - Media and Entertainment Sector 3h 17m ✔ Financial Modeling - Apparel Sector 2h 23m ✔ Test - Quiz on Financial Modeling Test - Quiz Mini - Financial Modeling Financial Modeling - Time Warner 3h 48m ✔ Financial Modeling - Retail Sector 4h 56m ✔ Financial Modeling - Asian Paints 2h 36m ✔ Financial Modeling - Siemens AG 8h 33m ✔ Financial Modeling - Cox & Kings 1h 8m ✔ Test - Credit Risk Modeling Mock Quiz REIT Modeling 2h 7m ✔ Equity Research of Capital Goods Industry (Praj Industries) 7h 41m ✔ Test - Financial Modeling - Quiz Test - New Financial Modeling Mini Quiz
MODULE 4: Financial Markets and Instruments
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Banking Operations 5h 3m ✔ Structured Finance - Beginners Guide 2h 09m ✔ Structured Finance - Credit Derivatives 3h 15m ✔ Fixed Income Instruments 2h 47m ✔ Test - Fixed Income Mock Quiz Options Trading 7h 8m ✔ Hedge Funds:01 - The Fundamentals 2h 17m ✔ Hedge Funds:02 - Classic Strategies In Hedge Funds 2h 35m ✔ Hedge Funds:03 - Important Hedge Fund Strategies 2h 19m ✔ Hedge Funds:04 - Performance Analysis 2h 19m ✔ Hedge Funds:05 - Concepts of Leverage 1h 09m ✔ Hedge Funds:06 - Hedge Fund Accounting and Taxation 2h ✔ Hedge Funds:07 - Risk Management 3h 4m ✔ Hedge Funds:08 - Case Studies 1h 39m ✔ Test - Hedge Funds Mock Quiz Test - Mock Quiz Hedge Fund Arbitrage Strategies 1h 27m ✔ Forex in Investment Banking Operations 1h 34m ✔ Role of SWIFT in Investment Banking Settlements 1h 58m ✔ Forex - Currency Trading 1h 12m ✔ Equity Trades 3h 33m ✔ Understanding Currency Spot Contracts 2h 27m ✔ Value-at-Risk : Calculation of VaR using Microsoft Excel 1h 07m ✔ Trade with Technicals:01 - The Fundamentals 3h 36m ✔ Trade with Technicals:02 - Oscillators and Fibonacci 3h 47m ✔ Trade with Technicals:03 - Elliott Waves and Patterns 3h 33m ✔ Trade with Technicals:04 - Charts and Moving Averages 2h 46m ✔ Trade with Technicals:05 - Options Trading 3h 15m ✔
MODULE 5: Advanced Excel and Office for IB
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Microsoft Excel - Beginners (Most Popular Since 2010) 4h 9m ✔ Unlock Advanced Excel Functions & Formulas (Most Popular Since 2010) 6h 29m ✔ Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics 6h 4m ✔ Power Excel Training 5h 17m ✔ MS Excel Shortcuts 8h 22m ✔ Advanced Excel 2016 - Some Important Features 3h 21m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ MS Excel Simulations Training 2h 15m ✔ Financial Functions In MS Excel 2h 36m ✔ Pivot Table for Beginners 1h 28m ✔ Pivot Tables Hands-on! 2h 3m ✔ Data Analysis with Pivot Tables 4h 58m ✔ Power Pivot in Microsoft Excel 2016 3h 31m ✔ Working with Pivot Tables Presentation 3h 7m ✔ Pivot Table Project - Problem Handling and Automation 1h 11m ✔ Pivot Table Case Study - Performance Ratings of Employees 1h 11m ✔ Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial 48m ✔ Project - Building Dynamic Heat Map in Microsoft Excel 2016 1h 15m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis 49m ✔ Comprehensive VBA and Macros Training 10h 43m ✔ Project on VBA - Financial Modeling using VBA 3h 7m ✔ Microsoft Access 2016 - Beginners 3h 54m ✔ Microsoft Access 2016 - Advanced 3h 28m ✔ Advanced Database Table Design in Microsoft Access 2016 1h 04m ✔ Microsoft Word - Beginners to Beyond 5h 2m ✔ Project on Microsoft Word 1h 56m ✔ Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 5h 19m ✔ Microsoft Outlook 2016 4h 12m ✔ Microsoft OneNote 2016 Training 3h 38m ✔ Microsoft Project - Managing Project with MS Project 1h 58m ✔
MODULE 6: Investment Banking Career Skills
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Sales Techniques for an Entry Level Sales Rep 4h 23m ✔ CRT:01 - Effective Resume Making 1h 09m ✔ CRT:02 - Group Discussions 2h 25m ✔ CRT:03 - Job Interviews 1h 45m ✔ CRT:04 - Business Corporate Etiquette 56m ✔ CRT:05 - Email Etiquette 2h 17m ✔ CRT:06 - Job Hunting: How to Stand Out in the Crowd 46m ✔ CRT:07 - Find Jobs using Social Media 1h 01m ✔ Personality Development - Introductory Course 4h 9m ✔ Personality Development - Case Study#1 2h 5m ✔ Personality Development - Case Study#2 2h 34m ✔ Telephone Etiquette Training 28m ✔ Effective Communication Skills - Verbal and Non-Verbal Training 1h 35m ✔ Personality Development Essential Training 4h 05m ✔ Perspective Management | Your Business Management 3h 52m ✔ Body Language and Non-Verbal Communication for Business 2h 9m ✔ Attitude and Attitude Development Training 1h 8m ✔ Personal Hygiene & Grooming 1h 15m ✔ Public Speaking - Powerful Public Speaking Training 2h 12m ✔ Group Dynamics Essential Training 3h 31m ✔ Stress Management At Workplace 2h 26m ✔ CRT:11 - Business Etiquette 7h 32m ✔ Job Interviews Tips and Skills 20m ✔
MODULE 7: Strategic Transactions and Valuations
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Investment Banking Fundamentals 8h 42m ✔ Financial Modeling - Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S) Sector 19h 06m ✔ Financial Modeling - Biotech Company 19h 34m ✔ Real Estate Modelling 12h 6m ✔ Financial Modeling - Maruti Suzuki 5h 13m ✔ Banking sector financial model 4h ✔ DCF Modeling using Microsoft Excel 57m ✔ Hannifin and Clarcor Merger Modeling Case Study 3h 06m ✔ Mergers & Acquisitions 9h 26m ✔ Test - Mock Quiz Merger and Acquisition Equity Capital Markets (ECM) Masters Program 14h 8m ✔ LBO Modeling 2h 14m ✔ LBO Modeling of Siemens 5h 36m ✔ Test - Mock Quiz LBO Modeling Venture Capital Modeling | Valuation | Fund Raising 2h 28m ✔ Advanced Venture Capital Modeling 5h 19m ✔ Test - Venture Capital Mock Quiz Test - Mock Quiz Venture Capital Private Equity (PE) Model and VC Funding 2h 25m ✔ Test - Mock Quiz Private Equity Pitchbook Training 39m ✔ Pitchbook Preparation 2h 11m ✔ Create Strip Profiles for Pitchbooks 1h 47m ✔ Create Private Company Profiles for Pitchbooks 58m ✔
MODULE 8: Additional Readings
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details CFA Calculator Training 2h 15m ✔ Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel 1h 11m ✔ Advanced Accounting:01 - Goodwill Calculation 3h 11m ✔ Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac - Beginners 3h 05m ✔ Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac - Advanced 3h 53m ✔ Microsoft Word 2010 - Beginners 2h 24m ✔ Online Microsoft Word 2010 Training Courses 4h 22m ✔ Microsoft Word 2011 for Mac - Word for Mac 4h 42m ✔ Master Advanced Excel - For 2013 and Later Versions 11h 11m ✔ Microsoft Word 2013 4h 26m ✔ Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 3h 1m ✔ Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 - Advanced Features 37m ✔ Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 for Mac 2h 21m ✔ Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint in MS Office 2013 39m ✔ Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 2h 5m ✔
MODULE 9: Mock Tests and Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - Investment Banking Mini Quiz Test - Investment Banking Mini Quiz 2 Test - Investment Banking Assessment Test Test - Excel Assessment Test Test - Accounting Assessment Test Test - Excel VBA Assessment Test Test - Corporate Valuation Assessment Test Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Test Test - Financial Modeling Assessment Exam Test - Assessment Test Financial Modeling Test - New Financial Modeling Assessment Test - Assessment Exam - Financial Modeling Test - Merger and Acquisition Assessment Test Test - LBO Modeling Assessment Test Test - Quiz 2 Financial Modeling Test - Financial Modeling - Assessment Exam Test - Private Equity Assessment Test Test - Mock Quiz Credit Rating and Analysis Test - Credit Rating and Analysis Assessment Test Test - Mock Quiz Credit Risk Modeling Test - Credit Risk Modeling Assessment Test Test - Hedge Fund Assessment Test Test - Venture Capital Assessment Test Test - Mock Quiz Fixed Income Test - Fixed Income Assessment Test
What is Investment Banking?
Investment banking is not like other commercial banks that accept deposits. Rather these banks help the large institutions/organizations raise capital. Here are a few typical functions of an investment banking division of a bank –
- IPOs: Investment banks help private companies get listed on the stock exchanges by initial public offering (IPO). Investment banks help these companies by providing underwriting services and also by facilitating as an intermediary between the FED (foreign exchange department) and organizations.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory: Investment banks help their clients in M&A advisory by providing security issuance, conducting negotiation for reaching a target for a client, or being a facilitator between the client and the bidder.
- Management of big investments: The investment banks often handle big clients and their investments and advise these organizations how they should be investing their money to get the maximum value out of their investment portfolio.
- Research: Many investment banks also provide research advisory. They look at different companies and help their clients decide whether they should buy or sell the shares of a company or not. Investment banks do their research and create reports that help their clients take the final call.
Investment banks handle both buy-side and sell-side clients. Under the buy-side, the investment banks serve hedge funds, asset managers, retail investors, etc. And under the sell side, the investment banks advise large corporates.
Industry Growth TrendThe Financial Services Application Market is expected to grow from $66.92 billion in 2014 to $103.66 billion to 2019, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.1% during the forecast period 2014-2019.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Skills you will learn in this course?
If you want to be a successful investment banker, you need a lot of skills. The reason this investment banking course stands out because it provides you a comprehensive framework of the right skills that you can master at your time and your convenience.
Here are the skill-sets that you will learn from this investment banking course –
- Investment & Financial Analysis, Reporting: This is the most important skill among all. And we go in-depth about investment, financial analysis, and reporting. You will learn these skills at the core as well as an advanced level.
- Financial modeling & valuation: Very few investment banking courses teach this. But you will learn both financial modeling & valuation which can be a separate course in itself.
- MS Excel, Macro, & VBA Programming: Learning MS Excel (both basics & advanced) are the most important part of any financial course. Along with that if you know how to do macro and VBA, it would be the icing on the cake. This investment banking training course teaches you all and more.
- Soft skills: Hard, technical skills are important; but if they’re not coupled with the soft skills, they don’t have value. We understand this and that’s why we also included soft skills in this investment banking course as well.
- 25+ Industry Projects
- Hands-on Instructor-led Case Studies
- Perform financial analysis on Live company data
- Build a financial & Valuation Model from scratch
- Forecast Target Price of Shares
- Showcase Projects in your CV/Linkedin
Investment Banking Training Projects
Investment Banking course – Certificate of Completion
- Basic understanding of accounting, finance, and investment banking market: You don’t need to know everything. But it would help to know the basics – finance terminologies, basic accounting, basic excel
- An ache to be an investment banker: Everything starts from a motive, a drive, a purpose. If you ache to be an investment banker, this course is for you. Until you have that ache, that drive, you won’t be able to go through (and grow through) the sheer comprehensiveness of this investment banking training.
- Finance students who want to become investment bankers: This investment banking course isn’t designed for all. It’s specifically for those who have the ambition of seeing them as an investment banker. This course is designed in such a way that you would be able to follow through the entire sets of modules and practice them on your own.
- Finance professionals that dream of becoming investment bankers: If you’re in the finance domain and dream of becoming an investment banker, do this course. This course has everything you need to become a full-proof investment banker.
FAQs – General Questions
Why should I do this investment banking course?
Because there is no course on investment banking in the market that’s so good, so comprehensive, so detail-oriented, and so practical.
Would this course help if I’m already an investment banker?
Why not? It’s always better to refresh the fundamentals.
Would this course help me become an investment banker?
It surely will. But there are a couple of things you need to keep in mind. First, it will work only if you work on the material. And secondly, this investment banking course is designed to teach you all the skills you need to learn, but to learn and apply these skills in the real world, you need to practice and course-correct and take the help of this investment banking training as many times as you need.
- You will learn multiple skills: This course is aimed at investment banking professionals or students that want to become investment bankers. But if you do this course, you will not only learn the investment banking skills, you will also learn financial analysis, financial modeling, valuation, MS Excel, and also soft skills.
- You will get an edge over others: What would be the difference between someone that does this investment banking course and another that doesn’t? The answer is huge. Doing this investment banking training will give enough edge over your peers in your job.
- You will get a promotion or have more responsibilities: The obvious result of mastering so many skills is that you get promoted to your next level or gain more responsibilities.
- You will get an opportunity to practice a lot of skills for life: You will get an opportunity to practice these skills as many times as you want and whenever you feel you need a little nudge from one of our instructors.
A quick look at investment banking