Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
GST Course and Certification Bundle - 10 Courses in 1
This GST Training includes 10 Course with 19+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access. You get to learn the scope of GST with numerical examples. The certification includes GST Concepts such as a taxable event, the scope of supply, goods & services chargeability, composition scheme, reverse change mechanism, taxable person & registration, input tax credit, and others.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this GST Course and Certification Bundle - 10 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About GST Course and Certification Bundle
|Courses||You get access to all 10 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||19+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn the scope of GST with numerical examples|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning Goods and Service Tax and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about taxation and accounting would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 10 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced accounting skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
GST Course and Certification Bundle Curriculum
In this section, each module of the GST Certification is explained.
MODULE 1: GST Concepts and Practices
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details GST:01 - Taxable Event and Scope of Supply 1h 51m ✔ GST:02 - Meaning of Goods and Services and Chargeability 2h 05m ✔ GST:03 - Composition Levy 1h 05m ✔ GST:04 - Reverse Charge Mechanism 1h 38m ✔
MODULE 2: Mastering Advanced GST Modules
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details GST:05 - Time of Supply 2h 2m ✔ GST:06 - Place of Supply 2h 05m ✔ GST:07 - Taxable Person and Registration 3h 32m ✔ GST:08 - Job-work 1h 02m ✔ GST:09 - Input Tax Credit 3h 22m ✔ GST:10 - Determination of Value of Supply 2h 1m ✔
|Serial No.||Course Name||No. of Hours||Course Description|
|1||GST:01 – Taxable Event and Scope of Supply||1 hour 53 minutes||This is the first module of the GST Training course. This is a short course that is completely dedicated to the taxable event and the scope of supply. We will start this module with a brief introduction and then go in detail in the latter part of the course. First, we will explain the taxable event and then, we will teach you the meaning and the scope of the supply. The entire module will need you to watch 12 videos in total.|
|2||GST:02 – Meaning of Goods and Services and Chargeability||2 hours 05 minutes||This is the second module of the GST certification course and we would go in detail about the actual meaning of GST. First, we will start with a brief introduction to changeability in GST. And then, we will teach you the meaning and ingredient in goods and also the meaning of services in GST. Then, we will talk about the taxability under GST, charging section of SGST (State Goods & Services Tax), intrastate supply in GST, an illustration of intrastate supply in GST, the illustration of CGST (Central Goods & Services Tax), taxability of petroleum products, and finally, taxability of mixed supply. You need to watch 14 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|3||GST:03 – Composition Levy||1 hour 05 minutes||We will start this module with a reference file. Then, we will briefly introduce you to the composition levy and how it works. Then, we will teach you the composition scheme. Under the composition scheme, we will start with an illustration of the composition scheme. Then, we will talk about the rate of composition tax and the condition of the composition scheme. Finally, we will talk about the composition levy. Under this section, we will teach you the process of intimation and the withdrawal of composition permission. You need to watch 8 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|4||GST:04 – Reverse Charge Mechanism||1 hour 42 minutes||We will start this module with a reference file. Then, we will briefly introduce you to the reverse charge mechanism. Then, we will take you through how you can get started with the reverse charge mechanism. Next, we will teach you the goods and services, the unregistered person, and finally, we will talk about the registration. You need to watch 11 videos to cover the whole module.|
|5||GST:05 – Time of Supply||2 hours 23 minutes||We will start this fifth module again with a reference file. Then as we always do in every module, we will introduce you to the topic briefly. Then, we will talk about the goods charges and the reverse charges. The entire module will need you to watch 17 videos in total.|
|6||GST:06 – Place of Supply||2 hours 1 minute||We will start this module with a brief introduction to goods and services. Then, we will go in detail about the place of supply of import or export. Under this section, we will teach you the provisions for the place of supply, goods on board, place of business, illustration on a place of business, and goods imported and exported. Then, we will teach you the last section of the module i.e. place of supply of services other than import or export. Under this section, we will teach you the supply of services, registered and unregistered person, restaurant & catering services, organizing an event, transportation services, the board of conveyance, services of import and export, transportation of goods, and finally, the overview on the place of supply. You need to watch 16 videos to cover the whole module.|
|7||GST:07 – Taxable Person and Registration||3 hours 38 minutes||We will start this GST certification module with a brief introduction to the taxable person and registration. Then, we will go in detail of the section ‘taxable person’. Under this section, you will learn the concepts of a taxable person, non-resident taxable person, the meaning of aggregate turnover, and illustrate on a taxable person. Then, we will teach you the last section of the module – ‘registration’. Under this section, we will talk about the liability for registration, sections of registration, the supply of handicraft goods, exemption of supplier, exemption to job workers, electronic commerce operator, requirements for registration, single & multiple registrations, steps for registrations, verification of the registration, a summary of registration, steps for a non-taxable person, structure of GSTIN, and finally, cancellation of registration. You need to watch 22 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|8||GST:08 – Job Work||1 hour 05 minutes||We will start this GST Training module with an introduction to the goods and services tax. Then, we will talk about the removal of goods for job workers and the terms of the provisions of the sections. Then, we will talk about input tax credit where we will go in detail about the illustration of goods for job-work and clearance of waste and scrap. Finally, we will talk about the restriction for inputs and capital, registration requirements for job-worker, and different rates of taxes. You need to watch 8 videos to cover the module.|
|9||GST:09 – Input Tax Credit||3 hours 22 minutes||We will start this comprehensive GST Training module with a brief introduction to the input tax credit. Then, we will give you a little background. Next, you will learn about utilization of credit, the meaning of key terms, manner of taking ITC, conditions for taking ITC, documentary requirement for ITC, specific provisions of ITC, negative list under GST, ITC on Capital Goods, and finally, we will conclude with a summary. You need to watch 25 videos in total to cover the entire module.|
|10||GST:10 – Determination of Value of Supply||1 hour 51 minutes||We will start this module with a brief introduction to the value of supply. Then, we will go in detail under the value of supply where you will learn the transaction value vs. value of supply, related person, taxes duties and fees, the items to be included in the value of taxable supplies, the discount is given before and after supply. Then, we will take two examples and will continue with the determination of the value of supply-valuation rules, meaning of open market value, and finally, the supply between distinct or related persons other than the agent. You need to watch 12 videos in total to cover the whole module.|
GST Course – Certificate of Completion
What is GST?
In simple terms, GST is Goods & Services Tax. It is one type of indirect taxes that are levied when someone supplies/delivers goods and services.
We have introduced this GST Certification to teach you everything you need to know about GST.
There are a ton of courses in the market on GST. But from our research, we found that most of them are the collection of free information that anybody can gather by browsing the internet. At the same time, they’re costly and inconvenient to pursue (after a week of hustle and bustle at the workplace, it’s difficult to go for the weekend classes).
Our course. We’ve included 10 modules in this course. Each module of this GST Certification is practical and would be useful to the students that would go through them.
So, what you’re waiting for? Sign up.
Industry Growth TrendThe wealth management platform market was valued at USD 1.52 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 3.20 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this Course?
You would learn a lot of micro-skills in this GST Certification. Here we’re highlighting the chief ones that would help you leap –
- Understanding the meaning of goods and services: You need to know what GST stands for. And how GST works. And how you should approach the goods and services and the charge ability.
- Taxable person and registration: How would you know who should pay GST and how would you register for it? These are the valid questions and we all ask them. This GST Certification will teach you the answers that you have been looking for.
- Determination of the Value of Supply: You need to look at the supply objectively to determine the value of it. And you will learn everything you need to learn about the determination of the value of supply in this course.
- Willingness to do this GST Training: The truth is not everyone would be needing this GST Certification. But if you feel you want to master GST (because you want a job or want to expand your career opportunities), this course is for you. And the factor that would stand out is your willingness to commit to the course materials. Because if you don’t, you won’t be able to extract the best value out of this course.
- The basic sense of GST: Though it’s not mandatory to know anything about GST, if you do; you would be in a better position to do this GST Training Certification and absorb the best value from the course.
- Students: This GST Certification is perfect for you if you have just completed your graduation or about to complete your graduation or masters. Since this course is comprehensive and teaches you the valuable skills you need to know to understand and apply the concepts of GST, this course stands out.
- Accounting & Tax professionals: If you have been working in accounting or taxation, this course would be of great help to you. You will not only learn the nitty-gritty of GST, but you will also be able to apply the concepts in a practical setting.
- Entrepreneurs: If you are an entrepreneur and you have a business that makes a handsome profit, you may want to know the nitty-gritty of GST. Doing this GST Certification will help you understand the concepts from the ground up and you will also be able to find out how to process the learning.
GST Certification – FAQ’s
Why should I do this GST Training Certification?
This is the best course on GST you would find in the market. The fact that stands out in regards to this course is its comprehensiveness and practicality. Once you do this course, you would know why you can’t miss out on this course (especially if you’re looking for a course on GST).
I’m not from the accounting domain. Can I do this GST Certification?
The most important thing about this GST Training is relevance. If you’re willing to do the course, then you can go ahead and do the course. But at the same time, you need to think about how this GST Training will help you.
- You would be way ahead than your colleagues: It’s given, right? If you do this GST Certification Training and master lessons, you would be performing way better than your peers in your organization. If knowledge is power, your ability to learn and apply the materials of this course would be your superpower.
- You will be directly helping your organization: If you do this GST Certification, you would be able to help your organization process through the GST. And your organization wouldn’t need to hire anyone from outside. It will not only save costs but also will increase profit.
Bharath D Jain
Nice and perfect