Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
FRM LEVEL 1 Exam Prep Course Bundle - 12 Courses in 1 |7 Mock Tests
This FRM Level 1 Prep Course includes training on the core concepts of financial risk management of 85+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime access and several mock tests for practice. In this course we are sticking to the curriculum as suggested by GARP which includes vaious topics of risk management and it is to help you prepare well and clear your FRM Level 1 examination.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this FRM LEVEL 1 Exam Prep Course Bundle - 12 Courses in 1 |7 Mock Tests?
Mobile App Access
FRM LEVEL 1 Exam Prep Course Bundle at a Glance
|Courses||You get access to all 12 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||85+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Foundations of Risk Management, Quantitative Analysis, Financial Markets and Products, Investors and risk management, Risk management failures, Enterprise risk management, code of conduct.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Financial Risk Management|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Finance and Maths|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
FRM LEVEL 1 Exam Prep Course Bundle Curriculum
MODULE 1: FRM Level 1 Essentials | Updates | Strategies |
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details FRM level 1 2023 Updates 9h 25m ✔ FRM I - Foundations of Risk Management 9h 03m ✔ FRM I - Quantitative Analysis 6h 23m ✔ Financial Markets, Products & Services 8h 9m ✔ FRM I - Valuation and Risk Models 8h 18m ✔ FRM Level 1 Mock Paper Solving | Evaluating | Strategies | 3h 09m ✔
MODULE 2: FRM Level 1 Additional Readings | Supplements |
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details FRM I:01 - Foundations of Risk Management 5h 22m ✔ FRM I:02 - Quantitative Analysis 3h ✔ FRM I:03 - Financial Markets and Products 6h 46m ✔ FRM I:04 - Valuation and Risk Models 11h 19m ✔
MODULE 3: FRM 1 Additional Readings
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details FRM Level 1 Supplements 8h 08m ✔ Fundamentals of Risk Management Concepts 8h 44m ✔
MODULE 4: Mock Exams Practice
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - CSIR UGC NET- Earth Science Mini Quiz Test - R Programming
MODULE 5: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - FRM Level 1 Mini Quiz 1 Test - FRM Level 1 Mini Quiz 2 Test - FRM Level 1 Mini Quiz 3 Test - FRM Level 1 Mini Quiz 4 Test - FRM Level 1 Mock Test Test - FRM® Level 1 Mock Test 2
The goal of the Financial Risk Manager Level 1 preparation course is to prepare the candidate in such a way that he or she is ready to appear and clear the FRM Level 1 course. The course covers requisite areas of the FRM syllabus set up by the GARP and other relevant skills needed to be understood by the student of FRM level 1.
By the end of the course, the candidate would be able to understand various topics of the FRM level I such as Risk management, investors, and its relation with risk management, Risk management failures, Code of conduct, etc. Besides, relevant technical knowledge would also be provided. The knowledge and skill gained in this assignment gained in the course would help the student to clear the FRM Level I exam and apply the acquired knowledge and techniques in the job environment.
The course is prepared in such a way that it provides the candidate with the flexibility to understand and go through the course at his/her own pace. Also, the course is free for the lifetime, once purchased, the candidate would be comfortable to repeat the concepts consistently until the understanding is complete.
The course is full of relevant concepts, tricks, skills, and guidance to understand and clear the FRM Level I. These skills are wide and provides adequate help to the candidate without a requirement from an additional source.
An additional requirement to clear the level I exam is clear concepts, adequate practice, a well-disciplined approach, and thorough knowledge of the material.
As the exam would require extensive calculations, the skill needed to efficiently use the scientific calculator must be also needed to be practiced.
Qualification in the level I promote the student to appear for Level II of the Final exam of FRM.
What is the FRM Level 1 Prep Course?
The two primary levels to clear the course is level I and Level II. The first level to prepare and clear is FRM Level i. In this level, the preparation material provided by the GARP needs to be completed and the same is required to be submitted to pass the level I exam. The first level course has 4 books to be read and understood and upon which the exam will take place. The topics covered by these tutorials are related to Valuation and Risk models, Financial markets & products, Quantitative Analysis, and foundation of the risk management. These chapters contain various practical and theory related questions that would appear in the exam and the same needs to be thoroughly prepared to crack the exam. So, additional topics and skills are also required to be understood and taken care of. The course FRM Level I prep provide adequate knowledge and relevant skill to complete the course and exam for Level I.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
The course of FRM Level I prep would provide the important subject matter knowledge and the requisite skill to ace exams and learn the relevant skills. The relevant skills expected to be learned under the course FRM Level I Prep course are mentioned as below:
- The definition of risk management, its types and its constituents are being taught in this course. Various topics related to it and other items in a similar periphery is also discussed.
- Risk management techniques are considered as an important part of the Financial Risk Management course and the same is taught in the course.
- The course also makes you aware of various types of risks such as liquidity ratio, business risks, settlement risks, etc. These are the core syllabus of FRM Level i.
- Quantitative Aptitude is also being taught in this course. The primary areas covered under this section are Marginal distribution on Deviation, Quantitative Measures VaR, Stress Testing, Risk-Reward Tradeoff, etc. It involves practical and theory part of above -mentioned topics and helps in getting a complete understanding of the subject matter.
- The course also provides knowledge of various topics related to debt issuance and management. These topics include Government bond, Corporate Bond yield, Credit risk, evaluating and preparation of various yields such as yield to maturity, current yield, etc, to enhance the knowledge of the student and provide an overall knowledge.
- Every course needs to have some basic knowledge of the related subject-matter to get the candidate more familiar and used to the operations of the course. So, similarly, a person with a knowledge of finance, or accounts would be very comfortable in learning the concept and practical knowledge imparted in the course. Again, besides student, if anybody has the requisite knowledge in the area of accounts or finance, would help understand the course. Even if the candidate is not from the accounts or finance background, h/she can enroll and gain knowledge by putting additional efforts.
- The target audience for the course is mixed of current students, professional, and finance enthusiasts. These are mentioned as below:
Students: Students who are pursuing the commerce or finance field and want to gain knowledge or make a career in the risk management could take the course and learn the requisite knowledge to clear the FRM level I. it will help them to understand the concepts required in the course.
Professionals: The working professionals in the field of finance could enroll themselves in the course to gain an understanding of Financial risk management or to make a career in the same.
Others: Besides students and the professional, anybody, if wants to hone and get the knowledge in the field of risk management, could pursue this course for acquiring knowledge of Risk management and related concepts and workings.
FAQ’s- General Questions
How much should I expect to spend weekly for this Course?
The course is conducted on online mode and the duration is around 80 hours. As most of the candidates pursuing the course would be working or studying in their primary time, it depends upon person to person and their respective schedule to finish the course as required.
How this training is going to help me advance my career?
The course is full of required knowledge and material and helps in getting the candidate aware of the concepts, knowledge bases, and technical skills to master the course. Further, with the help of MCQs, the candidate would be well versed with relevant concepts and skills required for clearing the Level I exam.
I am working in the banking field and planning to take up certification then how is this Training going to help me?
Due to the wide span of the digitalization, and expansion of the banking industry, risk management has turned out to be a primary issue and the same has made Financial Risk Management a lucrative career option. So, a shift could be made from any field to risk management given the liking of the candidate.
- The Finacial Risk Management Level I prep helps the candidate in understanding the requisite concepts and skills required to excel exam and professional career as an FRM. So, The benefits of the course also help the candidate to develop various aspects of the knowledge to maintain and grow skills to become job-ready. Also, the thorough understanding of the course helps the candidate to perform more confidently in the interview and the same would help the performing day to day activity consistently.